Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8092 8093 [8094] 8095 8096 ... 13313

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14876356 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [====] Curse of iron pipe?! (happy thread?!?!)
« Reply #121395 on: February 08, 2014, 01:36:49 pm »

It looks like it's kind of upset with the situation, I know a lot of dogs that will basically let you do anything to them, but that doesn't mean they like it.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121396 on: February 08, 2014, 01:53:10 pm »

Just turned in roughly 4000 miles worth of jobs in for pay! Woo!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121397 on: February 08, 2014, 02:04:11 pm »

Wooo, 40 bucks! :D

[right?]
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121398 on: February 08, 2014, 02:10:27 pm »

This company is pretty low-wage, but not quite that low :P

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #121399 on: February 08, 2014, 02:10:35 pm »

Do they pay truckers with alcohol, like they paid the workers building the pyramids?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121400 on: February 08, 2014, 02:14:13 pm »

Yep. And then if you drink your payment, you get busted by the DOT. Truckers have to sell their payment in order to have money to pay for alcohol to drink on their downtime. It's very complicated.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
Re: [(•ω•)] Dr. Pepper, the one true soda. (happy thread?!)
« Reply #121401 on: February 08, 2014, 02:23:32 pm »

I changed the flag in my profile. I'm waiting on MtF hormone replacement, but I may as well be declare myself trans while I wait. It's going to be a long process.
Oh man, I thought I was the only one here! Welcome to the club, girl~
If you ever want to talk about trans stuff, you can PM me any time. I'm sure as hell not experienced, but it's better than nothing, right?

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #121402 on: February 08, 2014, 02:37:52 pm »

Spoiler: *NOM* (click to show/hide)

Also just started a game of FATE with my brothers. Pretty fun so far. Session's over for the weekend.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 02:40:43 pm by Itnetlolor »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121403 on: February 08, 2014, 02:41:00 pm »

Spoiler: *NOM* (click to show/hide)

Also just started a game of FATE with my brothers. Pretty fun so far.
Huppy Boffday!
Also, I thought you said FATAL at first and was about to ask wtf was wrong with you :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #121404 on: February 08, 2014, 02:42:04 pm »

Is that the game with the really nice instrumental town music/title screen music, but otherwise is like a pre-torchlight?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #121405 on: February 08, 2014, 02:45:27 pm »

No, FATAL is that sexual P&P RPG that uses d100s for every roll and advanced calculus and quadratic formulas and shit.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #121406 on: February 08, 2014, 02:48:21 pm »

Basically, we're using Roll20 to play the game ala tabletop style.

More info here:
http://fate-srd.com/
http://roll20.net/

Basically, my usual SS13 character has his own ship, and after the station went down, he escaped with a couple visitors down to the local planet after some rogue asteroids hit the station sufficiently hard, an emergency shuttle call was made. He just happened to have his ship there at the time, and decided to hit the high road with a few others that didn't want to leave on the shuttle; of course, they were paying customers at the bar (doubling that job while being a med-chemist, otherwise). Part of his now crew (for a rather small AWACS ship) involves a runaway bureaucrat, a lone merc, and a lucky loner. And after crash-landing onto the planet below, we quickly patched up my ship, and we headed to a nearby town where some sort of conspiracy is going down.

That's as far as I can recall, at least. So far, my guy isn't too much help, besides using his shoddily patched up ship (can only go atmospheric right now) as a communications station, while the more experienced troopers and info-hunter go about their business getting lodgings and investigating the local trouble. Basically, my loyalty to my ship keeps me on board patching it up, while everyone else is trying to figure out what's going on, locally, and why the station fell (and according my guy, again).

The session ended with the town being alerted to the lone gunman gunning down a couple leads in an act of cruelty after chasing them for a considerable distance; and the town has pretty much surrounded them after all the commotion. My guy recently woke up and is somewhat in the dark about the situation, and got a lock on his location, which is on the ass-end of town, compared to where the others are resting. Now, I could fly my ship to bail them out, but then we would be known as part of a disruption that caused a net-ion-wide blackout (the Cortex/Internet is out for the whole area, and the station, along with our ship, may be a cause of it). We don't want that attention right now, so naturally, we're hesitant about setting sail to rescue. Plus, my guy is a bit of a loner himself, wanting to just sail away, instead of getting caught up in the shenanigans of the more violent crew.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 02:59:56 pm by Itnetlolor »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [(•ω•)] Dr. Pepper, the one true soda. (happy thread?!)
« Reply #121407 on: February 08, 2014, 03:02:43 pm »

I changed the flag in my profile. I'm waiting on MtF hormone replacement, but I may as well be declare myself trans while I wait. It's going to be a long process.
Oh man, I thought I was the only one here! Welcome to the club, girl~
If you ever want to talk about trans stuff, you can PM me any time. I'm sure as hell not experienced, but it's better than nothing, right?

There's also Ogdibus, Flandre, Doctus, PenguinofHonor, and Truean and Ein, though the latter two don't seem to post here anymore :]  And I know I'm forgetting some other folks.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121408 on: February 08, 2014, 03:04:26 pm »

I think I vaguely remember that Scelly was MtF as well.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #121409 on: February 08, 2014, 03:06:55 pm »

Side note: The sheer number of MtF folk here is one of the big reasons I feel interests are heavily influenced by culture. Lots of women raised as men seem to like stereotypically masculine video games.

Hrm... :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 8092 8093 [8094] 8095 8096 ... 13313