_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5770359 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Kinder Surpise of Death
« Reply #5760 on: August 25, 2012, 11:30:47 am »

Oh, hey guys. Not a real post yet, but here's a thing.

I have a sister. And my sister does arts

http://nancynewby.carbonmade.com/

And she agreed to basically be the illustrator for this game. So, rather then pick and chose myself, I figured I'd ask you guys what you want to see. In terms of environments at least. So if there's any area you've really wanted to see an artist's interpretation of, let me know.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5761 on: August 25, 2012, 11:32:16 am »

((The homeworld of the human race. Perhaps if there are any pristine floating mountains?

Also, That is awesome art. :)) ))

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5762 on: August 25, 2012, 11:35:07 am »

((Oh, that's very cool. She's good.

I'll throw out my suggestion for The Tower. I could never quite picture it))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5763 on: August 25, 2012, 11:37:05 am »

(Maybe a floor plan of the Sword?)

Jim helped Timmy to the rec room if he was asked to do so.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5764 on: August 25, 2012, 11:42:54 am »

((Maybe a group shot of all the characters?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5765 on: August 25, 2012, 11:45:59 am »

((Seeing how she likes landscape and architectural design, how about the ship, exterior and/or interior?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5766 on: August 25, 2012, 11:47:34 am »

((Ooh, that's some good art. A dramatic illustration of Endive's horrible end would be one thing I'd like to see. The dam disaster, perhaps. Maybe some of the strange stuff on the fungus-ship from Mission 2. Those seem like suitably interesting things to illustrate. I have to agree with Orb on the Tower - would be fun to see the interior in living (lack of) color.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #5767 on: August 25, 2012, 11:48:50 am »

((I'd like to second (third?) the suggestion of the Tower.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5768 on: August 25, 2012, 11:49:06 am »

((Dude, she's really good! What is it about sisters that make them so talented at art?

I'd personally like to see Bishop running around, freaking out in the asteroid base, while the rest of the team is insane. That or a group shot of the characters. That would be awesome.))

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5769 on: August 25, 2012, 12:00:18 pm »

Roger ducks into the far wall of the trench, readying his rifle.  After a moment he pops up and looks in the direction where the projectile came from.
((By the way, I have a +1 to Medical rolls))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5770 on: August 25, 2012, 12:07:42 pm »

((Shot of the group, the dam incident, the Paracelsus Sword, the Tower, the "fungus-ship" thing))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5771 on: August 25, 2012, 12:09:51 pm »

((A group shot sounds cool.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5772 on: August 25, 2012, 12:12:24 pm »

((Maybe a shot of the 5 characters of Mission One - the original Bastards. Would be cool to see and easy to differentiate between them, considering that all of them have a unique, noteworthy, some would say iconic look.))
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 12:21:23 pm by Harry Baldman »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5773 on: August 25, 2012, 01:01:39 pm »

"I'm not sure, he was just staring blankly at the wall when I talked to him, you know, standard idiot blank state? Anyway, I wanted to know whatever it is that he's got, actually does. I'm trying to figure something out, and help from someone who's not an idiot would be welcome.

Also, how's Timmy coming along? Anything we should worry about? Infectious diseases? Strange, well stranger, behaviours? Can he really disintergrate and make stuff with just his mind, or magic as he calls it?"

"Progenitor of the advanced healing you have. Mechanical, not genetic. More effective on base level, but more dangerous in other ways."

"Timmy is fine. Do not worry."
As he says this timmy, naked from the waist up and caked in blood, collapses out from the door to the back of the infirmary.

wake up.

((Well it seems JAck cant comprehend technobabble or something.))
Snooooooooreeeeehubawaha huh? Oh you dozed off. Must be this oh so interesting book. Gonna have to concentrate hard not to get bored into unconsciousness.

Keep it together, try to reach a qualified medical professional. Should one be found, ask for help.
I don't think I'll be reaching the rec room like this. Better ask someone to get me there.
[End:4]
You stumble through the empty halls, calling for help. You swear you can sometimes hear faint screaming as you wander the halls, banging on doors or walls and more silence then you're comfortable with. Your bleeding seems to have stopped and you're feeling a little better, but you're still feeling pretty bad.

You wander until you finally find the exit to the back room and collapse through the door, laying weakly on the cold metal floor.
A nurse comes over and immediately begins attending to you, carrying you to a bed.

((The homeworld of the human race. Perhaps if there are any pristine floating mountains?

Also, That is awesome art. :)) ))
Humanity doesn't really have a homeworld anymore. It's spread out all across the galaxy with no signal capital or home. And we don't have floating mountains or blue cat people.

((Oh, that's very cool. She's good.

I'll throw out my suggestion for The Tower. I could never quite picture it))
Tower's doable. Inside or out?

(Maybe a floor plan of the Sword?)

Jim helped Timmy to the rec room if he was asked to do so.
Maybe. It would just be the areas you know though, so it's like 6 rooms.

((Maybe a group shot of all the characters?))
Like I said, environments are more likely to be done then characters, but I can always run it past her.

((Seeing how she likes landscape and architectural design, how about the ship, exterior and/or interior?))
Going to do some of the interior rooms, but the exterior is still mostly unknown to you guys (you only ever see it while rocketing away so fast that you don't get any real idea of what it looks like.)

((Ooh, that's some good art. A dramatic illustration of Endive's horrible end would be one thing I'd like to see. The dam disaster, perhaps. Maybe some of the strange stuff on the fungus-ship from Mission 2. Those seem like suitably interesting things to illustrate. I have to agree with Orb on the Tower - would be fun to see the interior in living (lack of) color.))
All good suggestions, I'll talk it over with her.

Roger ducks into the far wall of the trench, readying his rifle.  After a moment he pops up and looks in the direction where the projectile came from.
((By the way, I have a +1 to Medical rolls))
(no you don't. You have 0 points in it which is a -1, off set by your +1. So you have no bonus. Remember if you have less then 3 points in a stat or 0 in a skill then you get a -1 because you're incompetent)

You press your back against the trench wall as the gunners scramble to push the corpse out of the way and take over. The body lands wetly at your feet just before you spin and pop up, looking around as you scan the horizon with your rifle.

The main front seems to actually be out several meters in front of you, a bloody melee of open and trench warfare where the men are just barely managing to hold the tide of Altered back. The sprays of bone shards seem to be coming from a massive 7 legged creature, easily 15 meters high, that bristles with what you could only describe as organic missile pods: massive orifice riddled goiters squeezed between heavy plates of bone that cover the rest of the creature. One of the pods contracts and then expands and a rain of razor sharp bone fragments blankets the front line, tearing dozens of men and altered into hamburger meat.

((Maybe a shot of the 5 characters of Mission One - the original Bastards. Would be cool to see and easy to differentiate between them, considering that all of them have a unique, noteworthy, some would say iconic look.))

Since its so popular I'll ask her to do a group shot of some kind, but people aren't her favorite subject, especially since she tends to go for very realistic and not stylized renderings.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5774 on: August 25, 2012, 01:11:41 pm »

Timmy mumbles a bit.
"Oh, great, thanks, nurse, but could I get a wheelchair or something? I'd really like to go watch TV or something."
As I'm carried away, wave to Bishop weakly. Once I'm there, rest myself until I feel better.
Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 2101