_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 692 693 [694] 695 696 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5793612 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Death count from Cursed Tournament: 4
« Reply #10395 on: November 18, 2012, 04:45:31 pm »

"Hrmm. Doesn't respond to voice commands, buttons on top don't seem to depress, and nothing on the other sides. Hrmmm. Kinda looks like a chessboard."

Drag cube to armory, and ask for a set of chesspieces.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10396 on: November 18, 2012, 04:47:48 pm »

"Soo... I hear you're selling some sealed stuff. What kind of stuff do you sell, and what are your prices?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10397 on: November 18, 2012, 04:53:22 pm »

"Hrmm. Doesn't respond to voice commands, buttons on top don't seem to depress, and nothing on the other sides. Hrmmm. Kinda looks like a chessboard."

((Hah. I'll play with you.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10398 on: November 18, 2012, 05:27:58 pm »

((Hah. I'll play with you.))
((For all we know, it's a bomb. Chess on a bomb. Sounds like an extreme sport.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10399 on: November 18, 2012, 05:37:00 pm »

((And it sounds like something that people in this universe would do for sport.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10400 on: November 18, 2012, 05:43:31 pm »

((Welp, this thread moves FAST. It's been too long.))

Getting out of the bed and gathering his gear, Jim walked over to the armory. Looking over his gear, he decided to ask AM if they had a larger Monoatomic razor (i.e. like the monoatomic sword I designed earlier), and asked if he could sell his cutlass for a token.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10401 on: November 18, 2012, 05:52:03 pm »

Thanks! Thats sure is nice of you. Here you are. Give token to AM. Speaking of tokens, what do you do with those things anyhow?
You had her a token and she fixes your laser while talking to you. You're pretty sure a lot of the parts are floating as she works.

"I don't do anything with them. They're just the artificial currency we use to handle work and item requisition. The better you do, the more you get so you can use better equipment. They're basically "responsibility" points, so that the new and the stupid don't immediately demand an avatar and then wreck it 10 minutes later. We've only got so many of those things after all."

Squish Xcom dudes.
Spirit of motherwell: missile spam xcom aswell.
all mech squads apart from own: use rifles.
own squad: assist me. also have Xcom call for help. then have 10,000 BETA appear 20km away.

((Heard of Muv luv alternitive PW?))
Whats a Beta? Also, no, whats a Muv Luv Alternative?

You lift the cube by the bottom and lug it to the armory, get a set of chess pieces and then lug it back to the kitchen. Whew.

"Soo... I hear you're selling some sealed stuff. What kind of stuff do you sell, and what are your prices?"
"I sell in three sizes. small for 3, medium for 5 and large for 8. You can chose or I can just grab a random one. Your choice."

((Welp, this thread moves FAST. It's been too long.))

Getting out of the bed and gathering his gear, Jim walked over to the armory. Looking over his gear, he decided to ask AM if they had a larger Monoatomic razor (i.e. like the monoatomic sword I designed earlier), and asked if he could sell his cutlass for a token.
(pssst: Your name's Denzel)

"We don't by non-standard equipment, so no, not buying that. Another inmate might be willing to buy it though.  As per monoatomic swords, yeah, we have em, like monoatomic razors but bigger. 6 tokens. "

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10402 on: November 18, 2012, 05:54:25 pm »

(Thanks, I was wondering when he started playing Jim. XD)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #10403 on: November 18, 2012, 06:05:07 pm »

((I was wondering where we picked up a second Jim.))

"So the way I understand it, I could pay 8 tokens, and I could get anything from a big artifact with strange properties, to a simple log of exotic wood equivalent? Or three tokens, get anything from a small artifact with strange properties, to some strange inconsequential jewelry?" Gorat thinks for a few seconds, weighing the chances. "I probably shouldn't, but I have six tokens... give me a random small one, and I'll choose a second small one afterwards."

Hand over my six tokens. Examine the markings on the package I get, and choose a small package with a completely different mark.
Direforged Original
Castle Otu

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10404 on: November 18, 2012, 06:24:21 pm »

Oh I understood that, I was just wondering if you had a bin or a vault or summat filled to the brim with em'. Smile half-jokingly. Thanks again, perhaps I'll get to use it this time, hey? Head to the kitchen, act surprised, almost as if you totally didn't know what to expect before entering the room, and then challenge the fellow with the chess set and the cube to a round of Ultimate Super Bomb Chess. I know we don't have a super bomb, but that part's optional anyway!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 06:38:24 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10405 on: November 18, 2012, 06:31:07 pm »

"I should have stayed in the armory. At least the Armory Master could help if a hostile little midget popped out."

Set up chesspieces, and G8 pawn, to E8. Observe reaction.

((This is the grid system I'm using. It should be easier than constantly uploading new pictures.
Spoiler: Dat grid (click to show/hide)
))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10406 on: November 18, 2012, 06:35:43 pm »

"I should have stayed in the armory. At least the Armory Master could help if a hostile little midget popped out."

((This is the grid system I'm using. It should be easier than constantly uploading new pictures.
))

Look up and gasp. Recover from shock and bare teeth angrily. You swine! Pawn B6 to Square E6.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 06:38:41 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10407 on: November 18, 2012, 06:42:09 pm »

((example of beta: http://randomc.net/image/Muv-Luv%20Alternative%20Total%20Eclipse/Muv-Luv%20Alternative%20Total%20Eclipse%20-%2009%20-%20Large%2029.jpg on iPod so couldn't use img tag. Also muv luv alternative is a VN/video game. Im terrible at explaining google would be better.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10408 on: November 18, 2012, 06:43:42 pm »

))

Look up and gasp. Recover from shock and bare teeth angrily. You swine! Pawn B6 to Square E6.

((What? We arn't playing each other.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10409 on: November 18, 2012, 06:48:27 pm »

((example of beta: http://randomc.net/image/Muv-Luv%20Alternative%20Total%20Eclipse/Muv-Luv%20Alternative%20Total%20Eclipse%20-%2009%20-%20Large%2029.jpg on iPod so couldn't use img tag. Also muv luv alternative is a VN/video game. Im terrible at explaining google would be better.))
That was scary.
Pages: 1 ... 692 693 [694] 695 696 ... 2101