_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 859 860 [861] 862 863 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5784658 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #12900 on: March 05, 2013, 02:13:06 pm »

"I am ready."

Be ready to be poded when told to.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12901 on: March 05, 2013, 02:18:02 pm »

"That's kinda strange, you mean to tell me people just start dancing for no reason?" "it's probably a government experiment" "I agree, I bet they poisoned the water supplies or something, but enough of that, time for something more entertaining" "finally" "You okay with a magic program, bud? Or would you like something else?"

Grab some snacks from rec room, eat snacks,flip channel to a magic program. If snarling friend would like something else, put that on instead.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 02:20:02 pm by Pancaek »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12902 on: March 05, 2013, 02:18:49 pm »

((One Small Step For Man...))
"Biological then, and I know your going to drug me so don't distract me."
Wait for drugs, if no drugs, turn around.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12903 on: March 05, 2013, 02:19:14 pm »

>Okay, so without the more power thing, would that be 8 or 9 tokens? And with more power, what would the mechanical implications be, considering that I have no arms on the exoskeleton?

>Try standing on one leg, talons extended, then extending the leg itself to maximum length (about 15 feet). See how well the single leg holds up. If it doesn't hold , reinforce it with more steel bits at key spots.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 02:21:37 pm by Harry Baldman »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12904 on: March 05, 2013, 02:21:07 pm »

((naturally i try for anything but a weapon, and the item cloned is the knife...))

stare at the self-closing door for one second, then look around and plan a retreat path before getting to the side of the door and re-opening the door.

be ready to dodge thrown knives

((my guess: feyri will still be there, the knife will be gone, and she'll have never noticed the knife-throw at all. she'll probably say something cryptic again.))

if knife is gone, feyri is there, and feyri is still making incoherent statements or not saying anything (and not attacking), then say: "Objective?" to her.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 07:39:13 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12905 on: March 05, 2013, 02:31:40 pm »

"All right. Any atmosphere on the AP? Oh, and do you have any geological gear on there? Might be good to take a look under the hood down there."
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 07:28:17 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12906 on: March 05, 2013, 02:58:40 pm »

Lars perked up at what Morul said. "O Great Steve, what about explosives, as well?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12907 on: March 05, 2013, 03:08:14 pm »

It's not like there's all that much choice. Of the women I've met and learned their names, Feyri is taken, May is... taken as well, and crazy, Simus might be either taken or uninterested entirely (and I think she might be in a robot body now) and Faith... well... I could make excuses... like she keeps hurting me... but also patches me up... well, I'll keep looking.

Go look up cute kitten photos on the internet to distract me. Don't snarl at anyone.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12908 on: March 05, 2013, 03:08:49 pm »

"I'd like some standard pizza making stuffs. And a chef outfit. And an AK47, if you can make one."

Request.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12909 on: March 05, 2013, 03:37:50 pm »

Flint got up on a seat and yelled at his potential teammates to get their attention. "Hey! Hey! Listen up!" Having the attention of at least some of them, he continued a bit quieter.

"Okay, looks like Miyamoto is going to decide about the team soon and then we'll be let loose again. So, while we're all still together, I'd like to make a few suggestions.

First of all, when we get there, our first order of business should be to make sure the base is clear of hostiles and perfectly functional. We don't want anything nasty surprising us at the worst possible moment. Plus, Steve might be willing to replace damaged equipment or missing supplies if we tell him soon enough, before the Sword jumps out of the system.

Second, one medic should remain in the base with at least one guard with him at all times. If someone gets injured during exploration we can return them to base via airlift or failing that fly the medic in. No need to risk our medic tripping into a gravity seep.

Which brings us to the third matter: always stick close to the team. That way, if you stick your head where you're not supposed to, there's a chance a teammate will be there to help you or at least learn never to do what you did. If possible we should make either a buddy system or a group system, so that a team leader will be responsible for the coordination and well being of a small group of people. That will also save Miyamoto some time since he won't have to babysit all of us, but only give orders to the team leaders.

Four: There was a team there before us. I know Steve told us that they all took a dive in a gravity seep (whatever that is) but some might have survived past that and died some other way. That means there may be useful equipment or info scattered about the base and the surface of the planet. Keep an eye out for them. You never know what you might find.

And finally, more of an advice than a suggestion, always watch your step and be careful. This thing might look like the moon, but underneath it's probably some sort of evil alien crap.

Of course these are only suggestions. Miyamoto is the team leader so he has final say on everything.

Any thoughts?"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 03:41:07 pm by Parisbre56 »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12910 on: March 05, 2013, 03:43:31 pm »

"I agree, we will need someone to act as mission contol at base as well. We also shoul asign someoen as the designated driver of the vehicles."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #12911 on: March 05, 2013, 03:45:05 pm »

Yeah, I've a thought here, Flint:

The last team died in a gravity seep, an anomalous area of immense gravity. If their stuff still exists, it'll be in the center of the seep, so if you go for it, you will likely die, crushed by your own weight. So don't.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12912 on: March 05, 2013, 03:50:45 pm »

Yeah, I've a thought here, Flint:

The last team died in a gravity seep, an anomalous area of immense gravity. If their stuff still exists, it'll be in the center of the seep, so if you go for it, you will likely die, crushed by your own weight. So don't.

"Some of them had to die a different way. I mean, how stupid could they be?"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 04:02:41 pm by Parisbre56 »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12913 on: March 05, 2013, 03:54:41 pm »

"Some of them had to die a ddifferent way. I mean, how stupid could they be?

((Well, looking at some of the things our teams have done...))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12914 on: March 05, 2013, 04:00:42 pm »

wait for briefing to end, buy mk II suit and grab the bat helmet from the infirmary then get podded or whatever.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 859 860 [861] 862 863 ... 2101