_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1082 1083 [1084] 1085 1086 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5781573 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16245 on: August 31, 2013, 07:17:48 pm »

go to VR...
"Hi Lyra. Feeling better?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16246 on: August 31, 2013, 07:28:25 pm »

go to VR...
shake my head once, on my way to the VR equipment
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16247 on: August 31, 2013, 07:29:33 pm »

go to VR...
shake my head once, on my way to the VR equipment
"Oh...Same here. I mean, Miss Feyri died, and we're like supervillains. It stinks, you know?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16248 on: August 31, 2013, 07:32:11 pm »

((Nyars theorizers:  This might help a bit.  I still need to put that red handblade on there, and anything else I may have missed.

Also, Kisame, you bring up a point- did the Deathcube get eaten or left behind?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16249 on: August 31, 2013, 07:34:02 pm »

stop what I'm doing and turn to face Grate. take my left hand and rub my eyes for a second, then give my head a slight shake and open my eyes. tilt my head to the left slightly and open my mouth slightly.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16250 on: August 31, 2013, 07:36:14 pm »

"Are you trying to say something?"
Sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16251 on: August 31, 2013, 07:50:03 pm »

"Hm. Any use to anyone? What about their gear?"

Ask Doctor about corpses and equipment.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16252 on: August 31, 2013, 07:56:23 pm »

((So what is the doc's take on this revolution?  I'm guessing he really doesn't care as long as he can keep his experiments up.  As long as he can SCIENCE, I imagine he doesn't care who is in charge.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16253 on: August 31, 2013, 08:01:55 pm »

((So what is the doc's take on this revolution?  I'm guessing he really doesn't care as long as he can keep his experiments up.  As long as he can SCIENCE, I imagine he doesn't care who is in charge.))
((He might also favor efficiency in the UWM in general, and if there's anyone who knows that sometimes you have to cut parts of something away as it thrashes and screams so you can replace it with something better, it'd be him.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16254 on: August 31, 2013, 08:02:29 pm »

((So he'd probably like the HMRC better.))
Sig

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16255 on: August 31, 2013, 08:09:50 pm »

((Yeah I am pretty sure that Herr Doktor is either in the don't care party, or the pro HMRC party))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16256 on: August 31, 2013, 08:15:26 pm »

((Oh god this is going to be long. I'll try to fit withing the character limit.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16257 on: August 31, 2013, 08:36:49 pm »

((I figure he'd be plenty happy tooling around the galaxy forever.

Which of course, brings up ANOTHER question.  What will become of the idea of the HMRC if Steve wins?  What will he do with his own self?  Will people still be sent to horrible hellholes to get alien can openers?  Will all the dangerous violent convicts- the ones who really deserve to be here- be let out?  Will Milno run the secret service with a literal iron fist?  Will Lars be officially licensed as Steve's prophet?))

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16258 on: August 31, 2013, 08:39:51 pm »

((Assuming that my kinetic amp doesn't require some sort of surgery to install into my head.))

"Now to use these things"

Head to the VR room and enter VR then experiment with my amp. Start with an unarmed target with no armor and proceed to more difficult ones.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:31:38 am by HavingPhun »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16259 on: August 31, 2013, 08:42:21 pm »

Head to the VR room and experiment with my amp. Start with an unarmed target with no armor and proceed to more difficult ones.
This can result in a horrible and very funny misunderstanding.
Pages: 1 ... 1082 1083 [1084] 1085 1086 ... 2101