_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5788260 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17775 on: September 14, 2013, 06:26:59 pm »

((Spinal and Pancaek could check with the GM what they'd do while waiting as backup.))

"Team, group up and get ready." Milno says, rallying his team in order to get everything prepared for the mission.

Ready.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17776 on: September 14, 2013, 06:47:02 pm »

Ready. I think.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17777 on: September 14, 2013, 07:09:01 pm »

Ready as I'll ever be.

Join Milno and be ready.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17778 on: September 14, 2013, 07:14:17 pm »

Ready when told to be
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17779 on: September 14, 2013, 09:44:10 pm »

((@Radio Controlled Yes, I still want that laser rifle, and the timmy tear I suppose.  Sorry that this is a bit late, I somehow missed your response.))
Buy laser rifle and timmy tear from Radio Controlled's character.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 09:48:55 pm by Alarith »
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17780 on: September 14, 2013, 09:58:01 pm »

stash pda and machete in footlocker, idly twirl my reiterpallasch while waiting for others to be ready.
Consult armory master on status of mission fund and special features of extreme environment battlesuit.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 03:26:16 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17781 on: September 14, 2013, 10:27:20 pm »

Gather my gear and be ready to go.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17782 on: September 14, 2013, 11:16:36 pm »

((Also, to anyone who liked PW's X-COM: Enemy Unknown HMRC Antics, the DLC Enemy Within adds gene-modding your soldiers, and cyborg/mech (they are cyborgs who pilot mechs) soldiers. Which you get access to by collecting items that will only appear once every time a map containing them is played (therefore, there is a hard-set limit on them in each playthrough), and EXPLODE if you don't find the second of the pair or finish the mission before a timer runs out.

Yeah.))
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 11:22:46 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #17783 on: September 14, 2013, 11:18:32 pm »

((Hey guys, if I ever happen to get suddenly banned from the forums, the most likely thing is that I was using a racial slur common in the hip-hop world that has been deemed "derogatory" on here.))
But TCM, how can they get mad at you? You're black! Just like I'm a hot asian woman.
wat

From here.

Feyri wondered at what kind of style was needed to defend a whole ship.

"Precise striking? I'm unsure. I'm fairly good at melee combat, as well as hand-to-hand techniques. Or..probably in marksmanship? Since I'm staying back to defend a ship, then I might as well have an accurate weapon to go along with whatever 7 tokens I have. Any suggestions?"

She looked over the various tinker results and mused on one schematic. The Gungnir. A fan of mythology she was, it was interesting to see that she had most components required to create such a thing.

Quote from: Feyri Nirel > Anton “Blackeye” Chernozorov
Hey there, I'm Feyri and excuse my brevity in asking here. Is it possible for me to ask your aid in creating a weapon from your schematics? Specifically, the Gungnir?

Ask the AM, Prod Sean Mirrsen.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17784 on: September 14, 2013, 11:48:34 pm »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel > Anton “Blackeye” Chernozorov
Hey there, I'm Feyri and excuse my brevity in asking here. Is it possible for me to ask your aid in creating a weapon from your schematics? Specifically, the Gungnir?

Ask the AM, Prod Sean Mirrsen.
Anton is distracted from his musings on armies of giant robots by a message.

Quote from: text message to Feyri Nirel
Sure. I was actually considering making it a DIY kit.

You'll need a Laser Rifle, a Tesla Saber, and three tokens. Wait for me at the Armory, and I'll assemble it for you.

Return to the Armory. If/when Feyri provides the components needed, assemble another Gungnir-S.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 11:50:35 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17785 on: September 15, 2013, 12:00:41 am »

"Ready to kick some ass Thomas?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #17786 on: September 15, 2013, 12:14:09 am »

Quote from: text message to Feyri Nirel
Sure. I was actually considering making it a DIY kit.

You'll need a Laser Rifle, a Tesla Saber, and three tokens. Wait for me at the Armory, and I'll assemble it for you.
. . .Well I'll still have 4 tokens.

Quote from: Feyri Nirel
I'm at the Armory kiosk, actually. And have pretty much everything you stated: Laser Rifle and Tesla Sabre.

. . .The 3 tokens are for pay, right?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17787 on: September 15, 2013, 12:17:03 am »

You buy a gauss rifle, but thats all you can afford. Scout eye, remember?

5 tokens to start, one for the scout eye, two for the gauss rifle..  2 left, right?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17788 on: September 15, 2013, 12:43:17 am »

Quote from: Feyri Nirel
I'm at the Armory kiosk, actually. And have pretty much everything you stated: Laser Rifle and Tesla Sabre.

. . .The 3 tokens are for pay, right?
Anton arrives at the Armory just as he receives Feyri's message.

"Hello there. Actually, no, it's mostly for components. Generator and structural parts. Putting this one together is really mostly a question of putting it together, the parts I add are mostly so it can work without you needing to grapple with separate triggers on the weapons. And so it looks and works more reliably than if you would just duct tape them together. The trickiest part is the generator stock, and even that's mostly standard as well. Assembling this one is so little work that I don't feel right having people pay me for it."

Anton asks the Armory Master for the necessary parts again, with Feyri paying and providing the requisite weapons, and starts working on the assembly.

"If you have more tokens you want to spend, you can always buy another battery for the Saber. The Gungnir lets you pack two extras into the casing here, because that's the only ammo limit it has, and I thought it could use extending."
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 12:45:25 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17789 on: September 15, 2013, 12:45:20 am »

((Also, to anyone who liked PW's X-COM: Enemy Unknown HMRC Antics, the DLC Enemy Within adds gene-modding your soldiers, and cyborg/mech (they are cyborgs who pilot mechs) soldiers. Which you get access to by collecting items that will only appear once every time a map containing them is played (therefore, there is a hard-set limit on them in each playthrough), and EXPLODE if you don't find the second of the pair or finish the mission before a timer runs out.

Yeah.))
((Wait is this something for the actual game?))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 ... 2101