_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1833 1834 [1835] 1836 1837 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5778727 times)

heroguy111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: [WIKI]
« Reply #27510 on: April 07, 2015, 01:31:00 pm »

Using the conversion kit I adjust my gauss rifle to be used for long ranges.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #27511 on: April 07, 2015, 02:00:47 pm »

Pan ignores the punch for a second, instead nodding at Dubley.

"Out-fucking-standing trooper. We'll make a genuine asset to the revolution out of you yet. Now get up, put that gun away and help chuckles over there get back to a somewhat human form, will you?"

He turns around to look at Auron

"Ah, if it isn't Magpie. Well, your little lovetap has gotten my attention now, what do you want?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27512 on: April 07, 2015, 02:10:51 pm »

((@ paris: no trouble with it at all.))
Quote from: Lyra to Flint
Amps, Venom, no show.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27513 on: April 07, 2015, 02:44:07 pm »

Light up three bluesmokes, at the same time! How long before they start to effect me, maybe 3 or 4 missions of using them continually? Also, go to the armory and see about getting a canteen of ARM standard alcohol, then head back to the briefing room and relax.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27514 on: April 07, 2015, 03:21:35 pm »

Jason gives a slight cough to announce his presence. "Sorry to interrupt, but I've come to pay off part of that debt, Flint. I'll just leave it over here by your helmet and let you two get back to what you were doing." The voice emanates from the porcelain mask that the skeleton is wearing. The mask doesn't betray any hint of emotion as he looks at Flint, and the only identifier that it is Jason is the rather distinctive Shackle attached to his arm. He sets his last token down by Flint's helmet.

"I'll get out of your hair if you want. Don't want to intrude on your moment." Jason states, feeling rather awkward although the mask thankfully doesn't show it. "Ma'am." He adds, nodding his head towards Lyra in acknowledgement.
He takes a few steps back towards Gilgamesh.
"That's a nice battlesuit, by the way." He notes, reaching out a hand towards it before stopping himself. "Sorry, wasn't thinking. The artifact I bought with the tokens you loaned me let's me see the history of items I touch, I think. You mind if I touch the battlesuit or that neat cannon on it, maybe find out more about it?" Jason asks.

Give last token to Flint. Touch Gilgamesh under the shroud if Flint doesn't stop me.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 08:38:34 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27515 on: April 07, 2015, 03:36:38 pm »

I hop off Flint and slowly circle the newcomer from about two armlengths away, watching him curiously.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27516 on: April 07, 2015, 04:10:36 pm »

Sigh, understand that no one is coming, and go to armory.
"Ahem...Hello. I would like to ask, can I... I mean, can you modify Gungnir kit to be used with Спектр, like... for additional cost maybe, messer Armory Master?"
((I'm asking if can pay AM to make Gungnir with Spektr instead of laser rifle))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27517 on: April 07, 2015, 04:23:24 pm »

Huh. Maurice smiled slightly perplexedly, and proceeded as if nothing happened.
Wrap the shirt and put it back into the container.

Resist the technicolor weirdshit. No one except me can see it, no one has commented, it exists in my mind solely.
Therefore, resist the shit out of it.

Here go the lessons!..
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27518 on: April 07, 2015, 04:57:10 pm »

Sigh, understand that no one is coming, and go to armory.
"Ahem...Hello. I would like to ask, can I... I mean, can you modify Gungnir kit to be used with Спектр, like... for additional cost maybe, messer Armory Master?"
((I'm asking if can pay AM to make Gungnir with Spektr instead of laser rifle))
((Translated into PW-is-a-busy-guy-ese , that's "I want an electrolaser conversion kit and a Spekter rifle please miss AM"))
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27519 on: April 07, 2015, 07:00:17 pm »

Quote from: Thaddeus. To: Yancy, Dubley, Mesk, Auron, and Pancaek
Joker team, could you please meet me in the hangar for equipment assignment and a chance for us all to go over the plan. Again.

While waiting for the Joker team to show up, try and intuit what those metal disks from AMIABLE AMBER might be. Don't actually use them though. Oh, and put on my MkIII.

Equipment distribution:

Yancy: One Spektr, one goop thrower plus goop reload, one goop grenade, dissolver for goop, Exosuit with battlesuit plate on chest and helmet, one Con stim, one maneuvering pack.

Thaddeus: One Spektr, one goop thrower plus goop reload and namite reload, one goop grenade, dissolver for goop, battlesuit plate for chest and helmet of MkIII, shock switches, One Con stim.

Dubley: One Spektr, one goop thrower plus goop reload, one goop grenade, dissolver for goop, one Con stim.

Mesk: Laptop with connection cables, one Aux stim, one Uncon stim, one goop grenade, dissolver for goop, cutting torch hull opener.

Auron: One monorazor machete, one Uncon stim, two goop grenades, dissolver for goop, one maneuvering pack.

Pancaek: One Exo stim, one maneuvering pack, dissolver for goop.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 07:45:34 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27520 on: April 07, 2015, 07:11:27 pm »

Quote from: Thaddeus. To: Yancy, Dubley, Mesk, Auron, and Pancaek
Joker team, could you please meet me in the hanger for equipment assignment and a chance for us all to go over the plan. Again.

If it's not one thing, it's another. I think I'm on to something here, and I get interrupted. Again. Oh well, we all obey Steve and/or his designated commanders.

Yabcy aborts his VR session AGAIN and hits the hanger.

"Hello sir. I've already swung by the armory and requested everything you requisitioned for me, though I haven't gotten too much time to familiarize myself with the equipment. These are definitely not like the guns the army had when I served before that court-martial..."
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27521 on: April 07, 2015, 07:20:25 pm »

Sell microwave amp and Painkillers to the team fund.

heroguy111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27522 on: April 07, 2015, 07:21:50 pm »

Request Shark suit from team fund.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27523 on: April 07, 2015, 07:38:37 pm »

"Seeya later Taddok, good luck with your limbs. I've got a mission to go on."
Report to the hangar. See what Thaddeus has for us.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27524 on: April 07, 2015, 07:39:32 pm »

Zayne looked around for a bit before just wandering over to the briefing room.
Pages: 1 ... 1833 1834 [1835] 1836 1837 ... 2101