Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089182 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Well pay attention to the voting this time then.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not playing stupid Vanu. :(

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Didn't we already decide earlier that this was just the group Girlinhat was making, or something?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

No, that's what I decided.
I told you, I am the Overseer.  You all find yourself thinking what I say because I move my little cursor along the screen and you're like "Oh!  Something tells me I should mine this wall!"

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am no ones pawn!
But, NC for life! (I've changed my attitude, was ambivalent to begin, but the NC have grown on my, like a awesome, rebellious tumour!)

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

I am no ones pawn!
But, NC for life! (I've changed my attitude, was ambivalent to begin, but the NC have grown on my, like a awesome, rebellious tumour!)
Woo! Go NC  ;D  But seriously, the poll is too close to call this way.. The poll is too simple for this kind of decision.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 01:05:02 pm by draco1234 »

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

I voted NC but really I would play any faction if everyone else here agreed on it. Being part of the dwarven army is more important that the attributes of the factions.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

I am no ones pawn!
I have already declared my fealty, and am afraid that I'll be GIH's pawn for eternity (since Auraxians know no death). So I'll just be following her.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

One of you actually caught up to VS in the poll. Took you long enough :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

I would like to agree with Sensei here.  Your loyalty is not to TR, NC, or VS, but rather to B12.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would like to agree with Sensei here.  Your loyalty is not to TR, NC, or VS, but rather to B12.

Oh don't worry, my loyalty is to Bay12, but i'm mostly pushing NC so I don't have to play as godawful Vanu  :-\

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Oh don't worry, my loyalty is to Bay12, but i'm mostly pushing NC so I don't have to play as godawful Vanu  :-\
Echo!

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know I've said this a lot, but we could really do with a more complicated poll.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

Echo!
You know, I would be more persuaded if you gave reasons for why you consider Vanu to be awful.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 826