Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089975 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I would like to agree with Sensei here.  Your loyalty is not to TR, NC, or VS, but rather to B12.

Oh don't worry, my loyalty is to Bay12, but i'm mostly pushing NC so I don't have to play as godawful Vanu  :-\
Echo!
You know, I would be more persuaded if you gave reasons for why you consider Vanu to be awful.
They look really really stupid? Always have.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would like to agree with Sensei here.  Your loyalty is not to TR, NC, or VS, but rather to B12.

Oh don't worry, my loyalty is to Bay12, but i'm mostly pushing NC so I don't have to play as godawful Vanu  :-\
Echo!
You know, I would be more persuaded if you gave reasons for why you consider Vanu to be awful.
They look really really stupid? Always have.
Echo!
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They're purple, the colour of Nobles! And they act like it too, stuck up jerks.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Vanu and NC are taking the lead. Looks like there are no republicans here...

My loyalty lies with Bay 12, the Terran Republic and Necro910 Girlinhat.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vanu are too shiny and un-blocky for me. We can't be shiny, that's high treason!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Sting_Auer

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_WAR_DOG_HORDES]
    • View Profile

NC seems the most dorfy to me. Worn-down armor made of bits and pieces of scavenged material, and lots of explosions.

Also big guns.
Thank you everyone for the help! I've since flooded the fortress I was working on and now have a new one going up.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

NC seems the most dorfy to me. Worn-down armor made of bits and pieces of scavenged material, and lots of explosions.

Also big guns.
I build my armor from the melted-down remains of goblin armor.

Sting_Auer

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_WAR_DOG_HORDES]
    • View Profile

Also big guns.
I build my armor from the melted-down remains of goblin armor.

Hence "Scavenged".

:D
Thank you everyone for the help! I've since flooded the fortress I was working on and now have a new one going up.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

In Planetside 1, Vanu were always the noob faction. Some of the weapons they had were cheap (or if you played Vanu, "better"), but this meant they always attracted all of the twelve year olds.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

I'd honestly hate to see that happen again.

Probably will, but I'll be too busy flying around to care.

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

You know, one idea does occur to me. Friendly fire is always on. The potential exists for a combined faction force.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Anti-grief is also always on, potential exists for great complications.

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

Anti-grief is also always on, potential exists for great complications.

Hmmm.. true. However there is nothing stopping say the NC and VS teaming up to plie on the TR.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

No, and that's a lot of the fun in 3-way conflicts.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Depends, can we communicate with the other sides?

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 826