Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1084940 times)

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile

Planetside 2 IGN = {Forum name - spaces}

On Briggs.  (Ocassionally, damned CTD's.)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 02:15:38 am by Darkening Kaos »
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Planetside 2 IGN = {Forum name - spaces}

On Briggs.  (Ocassionally, damned CTD's.)
Wait are you NC
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wonder if I could get nominated for a sainthood? {see last entry}
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And.....@Nevyn: Yes, I am NC.
Probably finished for today.  All in all, crashes aside, it was a good day.  VS owned two continents almost all day and tried to get the third, but their forces couldn't hold it together.
It takes more than three AV phalanx shots to take down a Liberator, {could be four maybe five, who knows, they start dodging after the third and I don't hit them again, but I get plenty of assists}.
TR were the quintessential absentee parent while the two kids played.  I think they desperately wanted Indar and were not going to leave until they had it, recruiting all forces from the other two continents.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

For all their preaching of superior technology, the VS are crap at anything to do with aircraft.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111031701

This has been happening for the last 30 minutes on Briggs...Unfortunately involved in beginning it.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For all their preaching of superior technology, the VS are crap at anything to do with aircraft.

This has been happening for the last 30 minutes on Briggs...Unfortunately involved in beginning it.
And thats why you join the NC. The only time I ever put a Gal upside down was cause my Top Gunner asked if he too could shoot at the Tank below us. Not thinking, I said, "Ok" and flipped over the gal so he could shoot at it.......

Seems that the reversed ascent that Ctrl gives while upside down as a Gal isn't enough to keep it up...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

It probably should be, altough barely. That would be an awesome move for good pilots.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

It probably should be, altough barely. That would be an awesome move for good pilots.

I know for a fact you can do this with the mosquito.

Useless, but that's just my bird of choice.

I need to put something interesting here.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You don't have to fly upside down to give the top gunner an angle at the ground, you just have to fly wide circles around the target while banking sharply. A good gal pilot will fly while allowing at least two and ideally three turrets to fire on any given target at the same time.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

From my understanding, it's not entirely different from flying a Blackhawk in Bad Company, except that you can have more gunners to feed kills to.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile

I just got disconnected from the server, using the EU client. When I try to restart the game (by pressing the play button after login) nothing happens. Does that mean the server is down?
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You don't have to fly upside down to give the top gunner an angle at the ground, you just have to fly wide circles around the target while banking sharply. A good gal pilot will fly while allowing at least two and ideally three turrets to fire on any given target at the same time.
Generally do... Though I wonder what my Gunners are doing when they sit idle while being shot and chased by multiple Mozzies...
Every...

Single...

TIME!!!

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile

AFK, probably. Why would you actually want to sit there while you wait to fly to such-and-so?
Nothing important here, move along.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nevyn, the squad was so unorganised last night 8PM without you. We need AusGrizzly02 back.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And thats why you join the NC. The only time I ever put a Gal upside down was cause my Top Gunner asked if he too could shoot at the Tank below us. Not thinking, I said, "Ok" and flipped over the gal so he could shoot at it.......

Seems that the reversed ascent that Ctrl gives while upside down as a Gal isn't enough to keep it up...

Yeah, the NC pilots are really mature with their birds......
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Yeahhhhh. The NC are really bad pilots, because there is always a flipped bird somewhere. Aircraft too.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 826