Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 657942 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

A list of the horrible birth defects they have from generations of inbreeding? :P

Haha reminds me of the horribly inbred Eevee line I had in Gen 4 while trying to get all the different eeveelutions. All of them arose from the same parents, and some of those original parents were also grandparents and great-grandparents at the same time.
As pokemon doesn't model genetic defects (i guess outside of poor IVs), all inbreeding does is reinforce good genes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Bit late, but Virtual Boy Advance, as that was what was recommended.
No offense, but how on earth did you manage to fudge up VirtualBoyAdvance? It doesn't even install, it's a standalone exe ._.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

No offense, but how on earth did you manage to fudge up VirtualBoyAdvance? It doesn't even install, it's a standalone exe ._.

Yeah, it's probably the most resilient emulators out there. You just run the exe, voila.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

http://xkcd.com/1316/

I remember there being one about computer issues randomly following him through computers, but couldn't find it, so have that one.

But yeah, this kinda thing happens to me ALL THE DAMN TIME.
Does the thing I'm installing have literally no way to fail? WELP, IT RANDOMLY FAILED. And it will continue to do so for all technology I touch.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:09:27 am by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

But it doesn't even install to begin with! You can carry vba on a flash drive and it will give no fucks about suddenly different computer, unless you plug it into a mac or something. Probably wouldn't work as easily there.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

But it doesn't even install to begin with! You can carry vba on a flash drive and it will give no fucks about suddenly different computer
Can confirm, have done this.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok so... I am going to warn people against Pokken Tournament

Beyond its diminutive cast (Come on they have so few moves...), its slow gameplay, imprecise controls and all that.

It feels like a weak version of Street Fighter and Virtual On... and I LOVE Virtual On

Now... This isn't to say that I feel I am objectively right and no one is allowed to like it. So much that "Please PLEASE carefully consider getting it". I am even leaving things out... Mostly because I don't want to piss on everyone's joy.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

But it doesn't even install to begin with! You can carry vba on a flash drive and it will give no fucks about suddenly different computer, unless you plug it into a mac or something. Probably wouldn't work as easily there.
Well my best guess is that somehow the fact that *I* was downloading it made its file structure say "well fuck this guy!" and become backwards or something.

Yes, my working theory is that computer programs are sentient and hate me.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've changed up my breeding program a bit. Instead of starting with Mawile, I've gone for Eevee. It's still in the same egg group as Mawile... and many others. Already I have a few 3-star Eevees, including two males that between them have perfect IVs in all six stats.

Sorta related, but I've also started playing around with my Secret Base. Not quite done yet, needs more decorations.Yes... more decorations... always more decorations...
Sorta related because I built it next to where I'm getting all the Eevees from.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile

Whee, I finally caught my first wild Shiny yesterday. It's too bad Zigzagoon's shiny form just has the saturation turned up a bit...

I say first wild Shiny because the same run has a shiny Combusken that I got as a starter. I think my luck might be such that I should probably go out of my way to get False Swipe soon...
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I just turned my nuzlocke run into a game of Russian roulette, because I got the bright idea to teach my Sableye metronome. I later realized that selfdestruct can be used on metronome, but I can't stop myself from using it. It's terrifying, but oddly addicting.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

So can Memento.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Eh, doesn't matter now. He got roasted in Flannery's gym before he managed to off himself. R.I.P

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well my best guess is that somehow the fact that *I* was downloading it made its file structure say "well fuck this guy!" and become backwards or something.

Yes, my working theory is that computer programs are sentient and hate me.

I know someone else like that.  We're not sure if it's just that interacting with most programs relies on a certain mindset and intuition they don't have (possible, since programmers generally share a similar mindset) or if their lack of faith/confidence in technology causes spontaneous failures. 

Get a friend who works well with IT to make a USB drive for you on their computer and see if that works?
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Eh, doesn't matter now. He got roasted in Flannery's gym before he managed to off himself. R.I.P
He's a ghost, revive him so he can sacrifice himself properly.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 463