Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632648 times)

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2505 on: October 23, 2012, 02:07:18 am »

>HAVE THE VOID VORTEX ENVELOP THE ENTIRE HOSPITAL, ANNIHILATING IT IN THE PROCESS
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 02:09:32 am by da_nang »
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: October 23, 2012, 06:34:44 am »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
GAIN POWER FROM THE VOID GWG SENDS ME TO, THEN KILL DIRG. PAINFULLY. SLOWLY. MAKE HIS INNER BEING REND ITSELF TO SHREDS IN AGONY BEFORE SCATTERING HIS REMAINS TO THE ALL-CONSUMING EMPTINESS.
I promise it's a real universe.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: October 23, 2012, 08:23:10 am »

Learn to swag and then be the boss Of swag. (co-alligned with the romantics)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: October 23, 2012, 08:56:38 am »

GAIN POWER FROM THE VOID GWG SENDS ME TO, THEN KILL DIRG. PAINFULLY. SLOWLY. MAKE HIS INNER BEING REND ITSELF TO SHREDS IN AGONY BEFORE SCATTERING HIS REMAINS TO THE ALL-CONSUMING EMPTINESS.

AID THIS USING ULTIMATE FULL-FACTION BONUS

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: October 23, 2012, 11:37:03 am »

BE LIKE GWG AND BE MAD THAT MY TURN WAS SKIPPED TWICE IN A ROW.

SPAWN GUYS FROM THIS PAGE, TURNING SELF INTO GENTLESPY.
[/quote]

PLUS, SEND ALL NORMAL TF2 GUYS TO GUARD PLANET THINGY. FREAKS WILL COME WITH ME TO START THE CONSTRUCTION OF NEW AUSTRALIA.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: October 23, 2012, 12:37:46 pm »

BECOME DUCK FIGHTER YET AND FLY TO THE DEATH RAY AND GUARD IT.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

zombie killer

• Bay Watcher
  • mwuahahahahhaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: October 23, 2012, 06:18:50 pm »

respawn as Burt gummer from tremors and grab a cooler of beer and graboid hunting gear load it onto a deuce and a half drive it into hospital

I'd settle for capitalization. although all lower case seems to be zk's thing.
thank you and have a nice day!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: October 23, 2012, 10:29:45 pm »

Cross fingers about update soon
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: October 24, 2012, 04:28:48 pm »

Join moderates.

"The sheer amount of insanity is insane."

Begin research on dark tombs that teach one how to forcefully change another person's form into a lich.

(5) YOU FIND THE RITUAL OF SALISBURG, WHICH ALLOWS ONE TO LICHIFY ANOTHER BEING.
Oops.

SINCE XANTALOS IS FINE WITH IT, CHUCK CONTAINMENT DEVICE AND CONTAINMENT DEVICE DESTROYING DEVICE INTO PORTAL LEADING TO UNIVERSE BEING DESTROYED. CLOSE PORTAL.
IF THIS WORKS, XANTALOS WILL BE FREED IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE AND GIVEN A CHANCE TO RELAX. MAYBE HE'LL FEEL INDEBTED TO ME AND DECIDE TO NOT DESTROY MY UNIVERSE.
WORTH A SHOT.

(2+2) YOU THROW THE CONTAINER HOLDING XANTALOS INTO A PARALLEL DIMENSION, WHERE (1+2) A 5 APPEARS ON HIS BODY.

What abouts GreatwyrM? Fine. Activate his Curse. Now. You know what I mean. I want that bonus gone.

Enter GWG's precious Facility and upload The virus Myself.
Bitchslap Corai into 9th dimension.
Look very pittifully upon Team.
Hunt Down Vorthon And Crush him. In my fists.
Apologize to Lich, saying It was a necceassy thing to keep the allies in place.
Go to Sinatra personally and tell him to fuck off.

(2+2vs2+2) YOU WOULD HACK APERTURE, BUT SADLY, YOU CAN'T HEAD DOWN THERE. (1+2vs2) YOU TICKLE HIM GENTLY, BUT HE'S LESS DAMAGED AND MORE OF AGGRAVATED BY THE DISTRACTION.

POLITELY ASK THE LICHETTE FOR A SMALL POWER-BOOST SO I CAN HUNT DOWN MISKO AND BITCHSLAP HIM FROM HERE TO OBLIVION.
"Can't. Dirg needs my power right now."

(1+2vs2+1) YOU TRY TO ATTACK DIRG, BUT HE TICKLES YOU AND SAVES HIMSELF, AT THE COST OF A PAPER CUT.

>OFFER DIRG A HUG, NO HARD FEELINGS, FOR REAL THIS TIME. OFFER LICHETTE WEREWOLF PUPPIES AS WELL. THERE ARE OTHER, MORE LUCRATIVE KILLING GROUNDS.
(3)"Uh... Sure, thanks."
She takes the puppies and puts them down, patting their heads hesitantly.

WESTSIDE
"WESTSIEEEEDDE!!!!" (3) YOU MAKE THE CALL OF THE WILD GANGSTER, AND THREE WIGGERS SHOW UP TO ASSIST YOU.

SHE SLITHERS INTO PLACE, AND JOINS THE ROMANTICS, SALUTING LICHETTE WITH HER TITANIUM SCYTHE!
SHE JOINS WITH DRIG AFTER SALUTING, SUPPORTING HIS ACTION! SHE STARTS A RITUAL TO SIPHON XANTALO'S POWER AS  HE IS CONTAINS!
(4vs4+1) THE RITUAL BACKFIRES, DRAINING A LITTLE OF YOUR HEALTH AND PLACING IT WITHIN AN ENCHANTED JAR.

>HAVE THE VOID VORTEX ENVELOP THE ENTIRE HOSPITAL, ANNIHILATING IT IN THE PROCESS
(6) YOU STEP WITHIN THE HOSPITAL, THEN COMBINE YOUR POWERS WITH THE VORTEX, SPREADING THE VORTEX TO CONSUME THE ENTIRE HOSPITAL. YOU SLAUGHTER CRIPPLES, NEWBORNS, SICK PEOPLE, AND THE TF2 CAST.

Learn to swag and then be the boss Of swag. (co-alligned with the romantics)
(4) YOU ARE A SWAGGOT NOW.

AID THIS USING ULTIMATE FULL-FACTION BONUS
(3) YOUR POWERS GRANT HIM AN ADDITIONAL +1.

BE LIKE GWG AND BE MAD THAT MY TURN WAS SKIPPED TWICE IN A ROW.

SPAWN GUYS FROM THIS PAGE, TURNING SELF INTO GENTLESPY.

PLUS, SEND ALL NORMAL TF2 GUYS TO GUARD PLANET THINGY. FREAKS WILL COME WITH ME TO START THE CONSTRUCTION OF NEW AUSTRALIA.

(3) YOU SPAWN A HARD DRIVE CONTAINING FREAK FORTRESS, THEN COSPLAY AS GENTLESPY. THE HARDDRIVE JOINS YOU ON NEW YOINKINIUM.

BECOME DUCK FIGHTER YET AND FLY TO THE DEATH RAY AND GUARD IT.
(1) YOU BECOME A DUCK FIGHTER, AND SHOW UP IN SPACE. YOU EXPLODE FROM DECOMPRESSION.

respawn as Burt gummer from tremors and grab a cooler of beer and graboid hunting gear load it onto a deuce and a half drive it into hospital
(1) YOU RESPAWN AS THE CHARACTER PROFILE ON IMDB, AND ARE THUS A SERIES OF "0"s and "1"s.

LEADER TURNS:
What abouts GreatwyrM? Fine. Activate his Curse. Now. You know what I mean. I want that bonus gone.

Enter GWG's precious Facility and upload The virus Myself.
Bitchslap Corai into 9th dimension.
Look very pittifully upon Team.
Hunt Down Vorthon And Crush him. In my fists.
Apologize to Lich, saying It was a necceassy thing to keep the allies in place.
Go to Sinatra personally and tell him to fuck off.

(2+2vs2+2) YOU WOULD HACK APERTURE, BUT SADLY, YOU CAN'T HEAD DOWN THERE. (1+2vs2) YOU TICKLE HIM GENTLY, BUT HE'S LESS DAMAGED AND MORE OF AGGRAVATED BY THE DISTRACTION.

> CONSTRUCT ULTIMATE  LONG RANGE DEATHRAY THINGY ON PLANET IN ANDROMEDA

> ALSO BUILD BREWERY TO KEEP SELF HAPPY WHILST WORKING
(4+2, 4+2) YOU CREATE A MASSIVE DEATHRAY WHICH CAN REACH ACROSS THE DIMENSIONS TO DECIMATE LIFE! WHILE YOU WORK, THE INHABITANTS OF YOUR SETTLEMENT BUILD A BREWERY OF LEGEND.

Lichette (1+2) builds a small space ship. It's the size of a shuttle, and just about as functional.

NPCs:
Sinatra crests a final hill, followed by Dorothy, and a slight bubble around him in which things would only happen as plans dissolves. Sinatra glances up, and mutters to himself.
"Plot Armor's gone."
Dorothy steps up behind him.
"Wuzzat?"
"Force that protects some people."
"Kay."
Sinatra steps up, expecting to see a hospital, but is surprised to see nothing but a massive vortex of blackness. His jaw drops open.
"... The hell?"
Dory runs up behind him, and stares into the vortex.
"Wha-What happened?"
An Aperture Science sticker flutters from the hospital, into his hand, and he takes ahold of it. He crushes the sticker in his fist, then glares into the vortex.
"They just won't stop. C'mon, we have to go."
He grabs Dorothy, and begins to run off.

Closer to the players, the stairs to the heavens collapse. As do the gates to hell. A lone figure approaches them, a brown haired, rarely shaven man.
"Hey guys? Can you just get along for a while? The universe is getting kind of pissed."

SWAGGOTS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Romantics:

Paladins:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS

THE MODERATES:

OMNICIDALISTS:

WESTSEEIIDE!!:
TCM:

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: October 24, 2012, 04:37:59 pm »

Drain life back from jar, then politely give up fighting. Unknown figures are not something she wishes to annoy.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: October 24, 2012, 04:53:23 pm »

USE MAH POWERS TO MAKE THE HARD DRIVE INTO THE REAL CHARACTERS. THEN SPAWN MULTITUDES OF DEMOPAN TO ATTACK DA_NANG
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: October 24, 2012, 04:55:19 pm »

RECRUIT MORE GANGSTERS FROM COMPTON

COMMENCE DRIVE BY
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: October 24, 2012, 04:59:46 pm »

APPEAR BEHIND SINATRA

"Now, my dear friend, there's a good reason as to why all this is happening. Let me fill you in: there's a bunch of invincible beings wishing to destroy one another. You might have already known this, you might have not, that is of no relevance. What is, is that you are special. Seen that plot armor? Sure you did. It means you're the key to resolving this. How, you ask? It's simple. We destroy both sides. And everyone who supported them, and everyone who had anything to do with them, and eradicate whatever remains. Of them, of course. I asked you to join our little group, as we've seen the universe itself is angered at us, and that's not a state in which we can propagate our interests. And as much selfish as you can perceive this to be, you do owe me for committing ritual sacrifice to make you something more than a goblin in the middle of a forest, so consider it at least. Have a hat, in case you're interested. 'tis a callsign.

DELIVER HAT OF HYGVZNGRMVYYLUBB, ABSCOND.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: October 24, 2012, 05:06:54 pm »

NEGOTIATE TRUCE WITH GREAT WYRM GOLD, XANTALOS, AND CORAI.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: October 24, 2012, 05:17:26 pm »

Explain to brown man:
"Nope. There all human, and humans can't get along. Well, at least most of them started as human. They're ruled by human emotion at any rate."
Falcon punch Vorthon
Mentally torture Cassandra till she commits messy suicide..

What don't you get about irreconcilable? Xan, GWG, and I will not stop unitl the Lichette is dead. Corai wants to make her male. There is no compromise for that.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 02:58:48 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 232