Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632584 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)
« Reply #3345 on: December 23, 2012, 01:17:07 am »

"Finding a hand, you say? In that case..."
Xantalos becomes a drill seargant.
"Aten-HUT!
LISTEN UP, MAGGOTS! THIS GENTLEMAN HERE WANTS A HAND, AND I THINK YOU KNOW WHICH ONE IT IS! FIND IT AND BRING IT TO ME, OR BY MY GRANNY'S BONES I WILL HAVE YOU RUNNING LAPS UNTIL THE STARS GO OUT!
MOVE IT!"

((Adressed to the hands AND Xantalos' admiring crowd of military cadets that follow him around wherever he goes.))
(1+1) YOU SCREAM AND FOAM AT THE MOUTH. IT'S FUNNY, BUT NOT REALLY INTIMIDATING.
GO OVER TO XANTALOS AND SEDUCE HIS MILITARY CADETS. BRING SUPERMODELS TO HELP. MANLY MILITARY MEN AND FOXY FRIVOLOUS FEMALES.
(2+1) THEY NOTICE YOU AND YOUR GROUP ARE INDEED FEMALE.
DISPLAY MY NEW RAW POWERS BY PIMP-SLAPPING DIRG 530000^846 TIMES

RAISE UP ALL DEAD RAPPERS AND TAKE OVER FAMOUS AMUSEMENT PARK "DIDNEY WOHRL"

(2+3vs1+2) TCM GANGSTER STEPS ACROSS SPACE TIME, ARRIVING AT DIRG, AND HIS SOON TO BE SLAPPED FACE. THOUGH DIRG SLAPS AT TCMS HANDS AND WHINES, BUT TCM'S GANGSTER IS TOO POWERFUL, BREAKING THROUGH HIS FEMINITY!
Jackie Chan can turn anything into a lethal weapon with his kung fu, and now so can my furbies. FINISH FURBIE ARMIES TRAINING WITH A MONTAGE SET TO CATCHY TO GIVE THEM A PERMANENT BONUS. AID LICHETTE'S ACTION.
(6+2) THEY EVOLVE FROM LITTLE PERVS TO GRANDMASTER PERVS, LIKE AN ANIMU. YOU AID HER DOING NOTHING.
SLAP THE UNIVERSE CORE IN THE TWENTY SEVENTH FACE TO ANNIHILATE THE BONUS SPECTRUM
(1+3+2vs3+4) THE UNIVERSE SAYS NO.
>Off with you Marx. Go speak with the Other NPCs.
>Aid Slowpokes Action, but attempt to se If I can just keep me own bonus. Preferace: Keep Bonus Everyone else loses > Everyone loses > Nobody loses.
(2+2) OFF HE GOES! CHAT POWERS GO! (5+2) YOU HELP HIM! HE FAILS.
Damn it.
Destroy virus.
Create virus which only kills Southerners.
Keep it safely contained.

(4+2vs3+3) HE BATTLES YOU TO A STANDSTILL WITHIN YOUR OWN MIND.
>ROLL FOR BONUS UNTIL I GET ROLL BONUS. FOR EVERY ROLL BONUS I GET, THE HIGHER CHANCE I HAVE OF GETTING ANOTHER ROLL BONUS. THUS REPEAT PROCESS UNTIL I HAVE ALL ROLL BONUSES.
YOU ROLL MAKE A FACTION
Upgrade the AI to godhood.
(6+2) THE GOD ASCENDS TO BEING A DEITY, ALL IT WILLS OCCURING.
Leave the game, in a TRULY epic manner. And give Misko all of my GMod-ey power.

((I'm gonna leave this. I'm going to persue...less minimalistic RTD experiences. It's been fun.))
FORGOT YOUR BOLD.

NPC:
"S'about time".

(2+4) Tim snatches up a certain hand from the ground, one that seems to stem from itself infinately, before holding it into the air. Chaplin and Rorshach also lay hands upon it, and all vanish. Moments later, they're replaced by a somewhat chubby, kind of surlish EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE neckbeard MALE SUPERMODEL.
"Go kill Morgan Freeman. Lucky GDF. He left, kind of, before The Boss showed up."
SWAGGOTS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Romantics:
Paladins:

TWOCS
THE DRUNKEN FOOLS
THE MODERATES:
MANLY MEN:
WOMANLY WOMEN:
ISOLATIONISTS:
WESTSEEIIDE!!:
DISCIPLES OF LOVE:

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: December 23, 2012, 01:21:44 am »

"Very well, I'll be the delivery boy. I'll need power, however. Your shit-colored minion depowered me; I'll be helpless against him without my wrassling honor, and what with being a god and all, he doesn't have to follow that. I need a bonus."
Get +3 bonus. Teleport over to Morgan Freeman.
"GM says I gotta kill you, and frankly, I don;t even know why I'm obeying him. I must be sleeping. Anyhow, prepare to duel."
As a pre-duel warmup, crush the pathetic disgraces of military cadets and make soda out of their blood.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 01:36:06 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: December 23, 2012, 01:33:23 am »

HAVE GROUP SEDUCE MILITARY CADETS. SEND THEM TO KILL MORGAN FREEMAN WITH A PROMISE OF SOMETHING SPECIAL WHEN THEY COME BACK WITH HIS MUTILATED CORPSE.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: December 23, 2012, 01:39:23 am »

Seriously, why is Sanders's bonus so high? No, wait, that's the boss.

He's in my mind? Delete the boss!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: December 23, 2012, 01:45:55 am »

Completely ignore, and definatley don't kill the boss.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: December 23, 2012, 02:33:04 am »

>Marx goes to insult people and find out info from NPCs. and he's all out of people.
> Whom to screw over this turn. Tis quite a Interesting Idea. You know, it fun being the Troll for once, instead of the all powerful guy with everything to lose. Wait, Idea, Annoy GWG and Vorthon Simulatesously! And possibly add new NPC. Introduce Virus to AI. Mix well. Let set for 30 minutes. Sprinkle dusting of Aperture Science dust. Serves All PCs and NPCs.

Wait, is wife alive?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: December 23, 2012, 04:20:02 am »

"You sir have offended my honor, and for that, you must DIE!" LOWER TCM'S BONUS THROUGH DISTRACTION WHILE THE GRAND MASTER PERV FURBIE ARMY WIPES TCM AND HIS GANGSTAS OUT.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: December 23, 2012, 04:34:13 am »

>FORM VOID FACTION. AGAIN. FOR THE 5TH TIME.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: December 23, 2012, 09:37:20 am »

"Very well, I'll be the delivery boy. I'll need power, however. Your shit-colored minion depowered me; I'll be helpless against him without my wrassling honor, and what with being a god and all, he doesn't have to follow that. I need a bonus."
"GM says I gotta kill you, and frankly, I don;t even know why I'm obeying him. I must be sleeping. Anyhow, prepare to duel."
As a pre-duel warmup, crush the pathetic disgraces of military cadets and make soda out of their blood.

LICK XANTALOS IN SNOUT TO ESTABLISH CALMNESS

ESTABLISH CHAIN OF ICE CREAM RESTAURANTS WITHIN 500 METERS OF EACH POSSIBLE BATTLE ZONE

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: December 23, 2012, 11:39:27 am »

ALL GLORY TO THE MACHINE GOD. VENERATE IT AND SPREAD ITS WORD.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: December 24, 2012, 02:57:00 pm »

(1+1) NAW MATE. (5+1) YOU SIP THE BLOOD OF THE SEMI-INNOCENT.
HAVE GROUP SEDUCE MILITARY CADETS. SEND THEM TO KILL MORGAN FREEMAN WITH A PROMISE OF SOMETHING SPECIAL WHEN THEY COME BACK WITH HIS MUTILATED CORPSE.
(2+1) THEY BREAK OUT FROM THEIR GROUP MAKEOUT SESSION TO LOOK AT YOU AND YOUR COMPATRIOTS.
Seriously, why is Sanders's bonus so high? No, wait, that's the boss.

He's in my mind? Delete the boss!
(1+2vs4+4) YOU WORK ON DELETING HIS PRESENCE, BUT HE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF YOU DROPPING THE FIREWALL TO DELETE YOU FROM YOUR OWN SYSTEMS.
Completely ignore, and definatley don't kill the boss.
(4) JEEZ MAN, WHY ARE YOU BEING SO UNPRODUCTIVE?
>Marx goes to insult people and find out info from NPCs. and he's all out of people.
> Whom to screw over this turn. Tis quite a Interesting Idea. You know, it fun being the Troll for once, instead of the all powerful guy with everything to lose. Wait, Idea, Annoy GWG and Vorthon Simulatesously! And possibly add new NPC. Introduce Virus to AI. Mix well. Let set for 30 minutes. Sprinkle dusting of Aperture Science dust. Serves All PCs and NPCs.

Wait, is wife alive?
(1+2) "HAY MARX DID YOU HEAR THAT MORGAN FREEMAN IS THE FINAL BOSS?"
"SURE DID."
(2+2vs2+2) THE VITUS IS WRITTEN, BUT YOU'RE UNABLE TO GET INTO THE AI.
"You sir have offended my honor, and for that, you must DIE!" LOWER TCM'S BONUS THROUGH DISTRACTION WHILE THE GRAND MASTER PERV FURBIE ARMY WIPES TCM AND HIS GANGSTAS OUT.
(5+3vs4+2) HE CHOOSES TO SHOOT YOU RATHER THAN HAVE HIS BONUS REDUCED.
>FORM VOID FACTION. AGAIN. FOR THE 5TH TIME.
(2) NO!

LICK XANTALOS IN SNOUT TO ESTABLISH CALMNESS

ESTABLISH CHAIN OF ICE CREAM RESTAURANTS WITHIN 500 METERS OF EACH POSSIBLE BATTLE ZONE
(1+3vs4+1) HE'S TOO HYPED UP ON HATRED. (2+3) YOU CONQUER TCBY, COLDSTONE, AND ALL THE OTHER ICE CREAM! THEN YOU ESTABLISH YOUR OWN FRANCHISE!
ALL GLORY TO THE MACHINE GOD. VENERATE IT AND SPREAD ITS WORD.
(6+2) YEAH, MACHINE GOD AND THINGS.

NPC:
"Hey. You guys want to go kill the boss? Or do I have to, and then Misko's gonna get all mad, and start doing one of his wierd ass speeches again."

Lichette nods and walks over to Dirg. She elbows him in the ribs.
"Hun? Care to help me?"
SWAGGOTS:
Romantics:
Paladins:

TWOCS
THE DRUNKEN FOOLS
THE MODERATES:
MANLY MEN:
WOMANLY WOMEN:
ISOLATIONISTS:
WESTSEEIIDE!!:
DISCIPLES OF LOVE:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 03:01:12 pm by Spinal_Taper »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: December 24, 2012, 03:05:06 pm »

"At this point I couldn't give a flying shit about Misko; go ahead."
Gain bigger bonus. If bigger bonus is gained,obliterate Morgan Freeman with power stuff.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: December 24, 2012, 03:07:37 pm »

Restore self from backup. Deploy virus which kills white-haired Southerners over Texas and the universe!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: December 24, 2012, 03:09:19 pm »

ONLY ONE WAY TO WIN

SUMMON EVERY GREAT MUSICIAN EVER, ALIVE AND DEAD

HAVE EVERYONE SING THIS AND DESTROY EVERYTHING WITH THE AMOUNT OF...UM...STUFF I GUESS.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 232