Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 510

Author Topic: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say  (Read 1002264 times)

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say
« Reply #450 on: August 14, 2012, 11:44:16 pm »

http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 15, 2012, 12:23:32 am »

I'm still tremendously impressed by that dress every time I see it. You should have made a doritos suit to match it.

I'm not near as crafty as she is. I did dress as a zombie with her more than a few times. Including one time for a cardboard boat race. That... That went well.
The dress took her a couple months to make. Mostly it was gathering the dorito bags that took the longest. She was going around school policing trashcans for them. Then she layered them with some kind of material and laminated them. It was interesting to feel, kinda crinkly but tough too.

For senior prom in our school, one couple made a matching suit and dress entirely out of duct tape.

Also it sounds like she should have befriended some stoners to get a source of materials.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 15, 2012, 12:25:58 am »

*Ironic smile*
Excuse me, I'm not sure we've met before. I'm Hans Landa, and I have drug related felonies on my record. :P
She already thought of that.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 15, 2012, 12:44:35 am »

One stoner does not make a dorito dress.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 15, 2012, 12:46:31 am »

Give him enough tiny, triangular clothes and I think you'll find you're wrong.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 15, 2012, 12:54:58 am »

And I have stoner friends. And stoner acquaintances. And stoner nemesi. Nemesises? How the hell do you pluralize 'nemesis'?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #456 on: August 15, 2012, 01:00:51 am »

And I have stoner friends. And stoner acquaintances. And stoner nemesi. Nemesises? How the hell do you pluralize 'nemesis'?

"Nemeses."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 15, 2012, 01:07:24 am »

No, its nemesesesesesesssesess
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 15, 2012, 01:13:28 am »

The FES tells us that the Sun and the Moon are spotlights on the Earth, but then they insist that the shadows on the moon are cast by something between the Sun and the Moon.

All trolldwarfship is of the highest quality.

And then they refused to refute the fact that something between the earth/sun/moon would also block out stars, which it doesn't.

Actually, they really should just say that all sunlight is repulsed from the Earth, which would explain why the sun seems to set and rise, and why there is a horizon, since light would travel in parabolic arcs, but would also explain how light from the sun to the moon is blocked by the Earth even though it's not physically in-between. And no need for the anti-moon.

I think it wouldn't be too hard to come up with some workable equations for all this (well not too hard for us, maybe too hard for the flat earth people).

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 15, 2012, 01:15:18 am »

Hanslanda you need a pipe in that picture, I just can't picture you without one ever since you got that new avatar.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 15, 2012, 02:38:02 am »

Nemesissies.
Love, scriver~

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 15, 2012, 07:51:39 am »

Guys when i see such big stupidity i get a blood boil.
A FUCKING BIG BLOOD BOIL.
I dont know how these people can live with such stupidity.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 15, 2012, 08:09:49 am »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:17:31 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 15, 2012, 08:44:55 am »

The dress took her a couple months to make. Mostly it was gathering the dorito bags that took the longest. She was going around school policing trashcans for them. Then she layered them with some kind of material and laminated them. It was interesting to feel, kinda crinkly but tough too.
It's a good thing she found all the materials in time; if she hadn't she would have bitten your cat to death then run around stark raving mad until she died of hunger. How many Dwarfbucks is that thing worth anyway?

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 15, 2012, 10:30:33 am »

Both in response and on-topic, I cry a little when people use incorrect Latin-oid plurals, both in English and (Dog) Latin. For example, -i is only the acceptable plural for most (not all) nouns ending in -us in the singular. Some actually have completely irregular plurals, like octopus/octopodes or tempus/tempora. And ones in the fourth declension should be written (but not pronounced) identically in both singular and plural, like "status". If it ends in -is, the plural is -es (I feel like choking someone when I see "thesii" or "axii"). And -x becomes -ces or -ges (phalanges, matrices, vortices). But the gravest sin of all is "omnibi". Since "omnibus" is already plural in Latin, multiple ones actually should be pluralized as in English. Same with "viruses" (although that's actually a mass noun).
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 510