Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 316

Author Topic: Terrible Jokes  (Read 662986 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Jokes
« Reply #3435 on: September 14, 2016, 06:27:22 pm »

Why did the one-armed bandit cross the road?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #3436 on: September 14, 2016, 06:35:53 pm »

A man with three eyes, no arms and one leg was waiting at a bus stop. What did the bus driver say when he stopped?

No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: September 14, 2016, 07:51:59 pm »

A man with three eyes, no arms and one leg was waiting at a bus stop. What did the bus driver say when he stopped?
Trick question. He didn't stop.

This caused him to run over the man's three-eyed dog. The bus driver was found dead the next morning with a hole in his forehead.

Extra-shitty twist: The bus driver was the man's son. Irrelevant: The dog was distantly related to Hitler's, because why not.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 08:04:20 pm by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: September 17, 2016, 02:13:36 pm »

Trick question. He didn't stop.

This caused him to run over the man's three-eyed dog. The bus driver was found dead the next morning with a hole in his forehead.

Extra-shitty twist: The bus driver was the man's son. Irrelevant: The dog was distantly related to Hitler's, because why not.

If you set color=transparent it always works

Like this

Foxite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: October 06, 2016, 10:52:37 am »

50 Cent's new album is on sale

The best way to demonstrate it to him is take a save of 40 year old fortress with 150 dwarves in it on a good sized embark with a volcano that just breached the circus and install it on his gaming rig and watch it bring his rig to its knees.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: October 06, 2016, 07:26:36 pm »

What does a portrait put on a salad? Vignette dressing.

How do you clear constipated lungs? Pulmonary enema.

What's the scientific classification for a homeless person? Hobo sapiens.

What formed after Lex Luthor got an injury? Lesion of doom.

Why did the band bring so many drummers to the concert? They wanted to take extra percussions.

What did the Imperial City guard say to the hard candy? "It's all over, jawbreaker!"

What was the exorcist's sales pitch when he became a car salesman? "The horsepower of Chrysler compels you!"

Why was the museum staff stressed after acquiring some Impressionist paintings? Mo' Monet, mo' problems.

Why was the bird so important? It was imparrotive.

Why did people hide in their homes when Classical musicians strolled through town? Too much violins on the streets.

(I'd been saving these for a while. All original, as far as I know.)
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: October 06, 2016, 11:20:52 pm »

What did the Imperial City guard say to the hard candy? "It's all over, jawbreaker!"
What about the tiny candy bear? "Stop right there, minimal gum!"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: October 06, 2016, 11:28:58 pm »

What about the tiny candy bear? "Stop right there, minimal gum!"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: October 07, 2016, 05:27:04 am »

Why are people afraid of the high-tech Inca warriors from an alternate dimension?

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: October 07, 2016, 05:39:31 am »

I was going to make an abortion joke, but then I realized how tasteless that would be, so I aborted it.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: October 07, 2016, 07:54:10 am »

How do we know Schweinsteiger is a German?

If he wasn't, he would be Schweinhund.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: October 08, 2016, 06:49:21 pm »

The local mob boss, one Joseph Ferrari, goes missing, and the cops trying to find something to pin him on are frustrated that the trail's gone cold.

A week later, a man in an apartment building smells something rotting in the abandoned apartment next to his. He knocks, and when there is no response, he calls the police to come check it out. They break into the apartment and find a rotting corpse stashed inside.

A patrolman looks at the body and calls to the head detective, "Hey, you recognize this guy? Or do we have a John Doe in here?"

The detective, one of the lead officers on the mob boss disappearance case, comes over and is shocked to see that the victim was Ferrari himself.

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: October 14, 2016, 05:19:52 pm »

Russian terrible joke:
Santa Claus has elves, while Ded Moroz does not. Why?

this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: October 18, 2016, 09:00:29 pm »

If Paper Mario were to sneak into Elsinore castle, but was caught by a guard, what would the guard say to him?

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: October 19, 2016, 01:36:46 pm »

The band doubled up on drummers as a percussionary measure.

Told that one to my roommate (though slightly different) and got punched.
Thank you 10/10 best terrible joke.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 316