Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 962185 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Not dead.
« Reply #1080 on: January 04, 2013, 05:13:40 pm »

...That was worse than all but one of the things I thought would happen.

Ask Bob if he wants to join the alliance. Tell him about our magical knowledge we could share.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: January 04, 2013, 05:14:15 pm »

Well, it looks like Susan is safe from the bear or any other physical threat for now... that was lucky. Susan waits for her mana to regenerate and examines the glowing marks on the dome while shoving arena sand down her robe. She licks the marks.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:44:42 pm by satan »
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: January 04, 2013, 05:19:58 pm »

"'Magical knowledge', eh? Quite kinky, if I may say so myself. I'd be absolutely thrilled to join your 'alliance'!"

He leans in toward Phil and whispers softly.

"Is it going to be a, how shall I put it, 'one-on-one' arrangement or are we going... exotic here? Both are fine, you know, but it's good to ask in advance, so there's no hard feelings later."

Confirm willingness to join alliance.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:12:13 am by Harry Baldman »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: January 04, 2013, 05:21:01 pm »

"Um, that was...poorly though-out...not thought-out at all, actually..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: January 04, 2013, 05:22:07 pm »

"Do you wish to reconsider, then? You'd make me a very happy man if you didn't, just so you know. We could share so much 'magical knowledge'!"
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:31:13 pm by Harry Baldman »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: January 04, 2013, 05:50:22 pm »

((Mages' Knowledge and Orgy Club is go. :P))

"Right, so, just gotta figure out the right word...

Name's Grin, by the way."

Check out Tamara.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: January 04, 2013, 06:49:20 pm »

Hey, cool, almost everyone's in alliances!
...Crap, that means I won't be able to boost my Potency!
Oh well.
Sig

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: January 04, 2013, 10:59:02 pm »

"M-mine is Tamara. It's good to... meet you, though I wish it were... other circumstances..."
Blushing slightly, Tamara looked over Grin's leg once more.
"I... wish you'd let me at... least try to get the bones back in order... but I think I have, a, uh... better idea. Wish me luck, uh... please?"
Flip through the pages of the book, embarrased by the turn of events.
"Ah... there it is..."

Spoiler: flashback (click to show/hide)

Crawl over a bit to reach a flat area of ground, then softly pat the ground. Running my finger over the ground, speak
Quielshar Uristrat No-noheim Hobitaeod
then speak words of encouragement to the ground before crawling back to Grin.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 11:07:13 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: January 04, 2013, 11:24:14 pm »

"So it only makes one card, even though I was holding several... There has to be a way around this. But still, if I can enchant cards, I can enchant my allies. Or my enemies... Imagine their surprise when I turn them into glass and shatter them. But still, I've got paper money right here. Crude, elementally charged paper money, but it's still valuable."

Store the uncharged cards in my book like bookmarks, and place the charged one in my waistband. Lounge around.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: January 05, 2013, 01:57:31 am »

"...yeah, good luck. You'll probably need it, whatever you're up to."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: January 05, 2013, 02:04:17 am »

"Scary beary.  Very."

Do some magical stuffage.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: January 05, 2013, 03:33:09 am »

Hey, cool, almost everyone's in alliances!
...Crap, that means I won't be able to boost my Potency!
Oh well.

((Sure you can! Just kill them off all together. A simple plan, no?))

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: January 05, 2013, 11:25:15 am »

"Normly, I'm no friend o' warlords, rapists, or mindless slaugh-Ach, gods. I can't keep a straight face through tha' one. Time ta' get brutally drunk, burn things, and prob'ly regret it. Maybe in tha' order."

Actions. Words. Laughter.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: January 05, 2013, 12:08:54 pm »

hmm, I wonder how I'll make a hole for air in this dome?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1094 on: January 05, 2013, 12:15:51 pm »

...That was worse than all but one of the things I thought would happen.

Ask Bob if he wants to join the alliance. Tell him about our magical knowledge we could share.
"'Magical knowledge', eh? Quite kinky, if I may say so myself. I'd be absolutely thrilled to join your 'alliance'!"

He leans in toward Phil and whispers softly.

"Is it going to be a, how shall I put it, 'one-on-one' arrangement or are we going... exotic here? Both are fine, you know, but it's good to ask in advance, so there's no hard feelings later."

Confirm willingness to join alliance.

You both stand around and flirt for a while, discussing such things as your willingness to join with each other, if you know what I mean.

Well, it looks like Susan is safe from the bear or any other physical threat for now... that was lucky. Susan waits for her mana to regenerate and examines the glowing marks on the dome while shoving arena sand down her robe. She licks the marks.
[end:5-1]
Your tongue turns to stone. This is very unhelpful.

((Mages' Knowledge and Orgy Club is go. :P))

"Right, so, just gotta figure out the right word...

Name's Grin, by the way."

Check out Tamara.
You think you'd like to ask her to join your Bible Black club, if you know what you mean.

Wait, what do you mean? Who said that?

"M-mine is Tamara. It's good to... meet you, though I wish it were... other circumstances..."
Blushing slightly, Tamara looked over Grin's leg once more.
"I... wish you'd let me at... least try to get the bones back in order... but I think I have, a, uh... better idea. Wish me luck, uh... please?"
Flip through the pages of the book, embarrased by the turn of events.
"Ah... there it is..."

Spoiler: flashback (click to show/hide)

Crawl over a bit to reach a flat area of ground, then softly pat the ground. Running my finger over the ground, speak
Quielshar Uristrat No-noheim Hobitaeod
then speak words of encouragement to the ground before crawling back to Grin.

You crawl a few stairs up and say your words.

[pot:2]
Nothing seems to happen.

"So it only makes one card, even though I was holding several... There has to be a way around this. But still, if I can enchant cards, I can enchant my allies. Or my enemies... Imagine their surprise when I turn them into glass and shatter them. But still, I've got paper money right here. Crude, elementally charged paper money, but it's still valuable."

Store the uncharged cards in my book like bookmarks, and place the charged one in my waistband. Lounge around.
You stuff the paper into your book and your Magic Card into your waist band.

"Scary beary.  Very."

Do some magical stuffage.

[thrakor dex:2+2]
[hydrus dex:5]

Hydrus, seeing Thrakor pointing at him, folds his wings around him like a shield and starts running for cover.

[thrakor pot:5+1]
[thrakor dex:3+2]
A cascade of hissing electrical energy rips out of Thrakor's finger and slams directly into Hydrus' wings. The energy discharges harmlessly but the strike was powerful enough that the rubber is beginning to melt sheerly from the ambient heat.

Hydrus makes it to the east stairs and hunkers down inside the stairwell, out of sight.

"Normly, I'm no friend o' warlords, rapists, or mindless slaugh-Ach, gods. I can't keep a straight face through tha' one. Time ta' get brutally drunk, burn things, and prob'ly regret it. Maybe in tha' order."

Actions. Words. Laughter.

[pot: 4+2]

A beam made of dozens of pairs of legs, all made of magma, sprays out straight across the level and into a wall. The legs strike the wall and slide down, forming a very odd pile of quickly hardening, obsidian limbs.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:1/4 (broken bone bow. Slightl glowing fungus kneepads.)[first floor, north stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:2/2 [obsidian left arm, hand blown up.][third floor,Central platform]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 3/5 (Left leg broken)[First floor, north stairs.]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:1/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked. Right hand marked. Fire claws.Crystal wings.) [fifth floor, southeast area, atop pillar]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:2/4 [fourth floor, south stairs area.]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:2/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[Fifth floor, south east area]

Hydrus (3):Wwolin: Pool:2/3  [fouth floor, east stairs.]

Bob: Pool:2/2 [Third floor, center platform.]

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 435