Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 265801 times)

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Puntastic Job!
« Reply #825 on: February 25, 2013, 04:35:22 am »

What kind of anime is it, action, drama, mystery,...............foot fetish hentai?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: February 25, 2013, 03:17:48 pm »

EDIT: Kinda makes me want to start a murder-mystery RTD. With gratuitous supernatural elements. I might actually do this...

i may be interested in playing this, reserve me a slot if you make it
Ill join.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: February 25, 2013, 03:46:53 pm »

What kind of anime is it, action, drama, mystery,...............foot fetish hentai?
Kind of an action drama kind of deal. The setting is based off of Europe, and it's kind of a blend between modern times and the Victorian era, and there's sort of a Spanish Inquisition type thing going on in which people who can use magic are being hunted down. My team and I were originally going to make a video game, but we didn't have a programmer, and we realized that we had all of the skills required to make a pretty kick-ass anime series, so here I am now, deciding who will voice-act who.

The turn will be up later tonight, and I'm fleshing out the Murder Mystery RTD as well. It seems like it's either going to be something like Einstinean Roulette, with the players as a team of supernatural investigators, or a blend between RTD and Mafia, in which the players are all residents of some mansion, and at least one is a killer. Any votes as to which I should do?
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: February 25, 2013, 04:47:58 pm »

Kind of an action drama kind of deal. The setting is based off of Europe, and it's kind of a blend between modern times and the Victorian era, and there's sort of a Spanish Inquisition type thing going on in which people who can use magic are being hunted down. My team and I were originally going to make a video game, but we didn't have a programmer, and we realized that we had all of the skills required to make a pretty kick-ass anime series, so here I am now, deciding who will voice-act who.

The turn will be up later tonight, and I'm fleshing out the Murder Mystery RTD as well. It seems like it's either going to be something like Einstinean Roulette, with the players as a team of supernatural investigators, or a blend between RTD and Mafia, in which the players are all residents of some mansion, and at least one is a killer. Any votes as to which I should do?

Hey if you guys need a voice for some random nameless character, I'd be willing to give it a shot. Always wanted to try once.

And about the mystery RTD, I wouldn't mind either one. Though I'd like to try out the mafia like RTD a bit more with the killer.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: February 25, 2013, 05:18:40 pm »

So long as the aim of the game is to survive as long as possible while being hunted down by a serial killer rather than trying to logically deduce the killer's identity, a Mafia-inspired rtd could be fun.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: February 25, 2013, 05:49:14 pm »

So long as the aim of the game is to survive as long as possible while being hunted down by a serial killer rather than trying to logically deduce the killer's identity, a Mafia-inspired rtd could be fun.
This is probably where the supernatural powers will come in. Because while even the most badass of human killers can be taken down by bullets, I've meddled with my generator to make a power system a lot like the metamorphica. I'm thinking that the player selected to be the killer would pick between five randomly generated monsters that I create. Some of the powers are interesting as hell to use in a mystery RTD too. Now, all that's left is to decide on how PM-heavy it will be. I'm thinking that everyone would get one main action that everyone sees, and one hidden action, in which the results are PMed to them and whoever notices what they're doing.

And while there will be a bit of logical deduction involved, it's not to end the game. It's to find out what the hell to run from. While the killers can be killed themselves, it's going to be extremely difficult to do so, and will probably require coordination, which means trusting people. Which leads to the risk of accidentally trusting the killer. It's a pretty interesting system, and I'll probably make the OP when I make the turn tonight.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: February 25, 2013, 05:51:30 pm »

Remember, i called insies on the first player slot  ;)
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: February 25, 2013, 06:02:47 pm »

Please tell us if/when it's up.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: February 25, 2013, 06:06:47 pm »

Please tell us if/when it's up.
YES. PLEASE DO.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: February 25, 2013, 06:09:09 pm »

Damn... I would to be the killer with some supernatural powers.... slowly picking off the other players with a grin.

And paranoid as hell if I'm not lol.

Reserve one spot for me too.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: February 25, 2013, 06:15:43 pm »

Wwolin finds a Body!: So, when I was younger, I lived near a sketchy trailer park. One of my friends lived there, and his big brother had a bit of a drug problem, which led to him hacking some poor fellow to bits with a machete over drug money and hiding the body in his pantry. And of course, the innocent little eight year old me has to be the one to open the cabinet for a snack the day after... Killed my appetite and my naivety in one fell swoop.
There's worse ways to find a body. Like, uh...well, there probably are.

Anime!: A few friends and I recently decided to start working on an anime, because why the hell not? We're currently working on the plot for the first season, and hopefully we'll produce our first episode over spring or summer break.
Sounds like fun.

Screaming!: Nope, screaming is a rarity. However, gunshots, surreal animal noises, and extremely creepy neighbors do make my life kinda like an awesome mystery novel. Hell, everything's almost too perfect for one. There's the old remains of a burned down mansion, an old overgrown shed, and this abandoned cabin that seems as if it was built during the mid 1800s, all of which are within an hour's walk through the woods from my home. I should have one of my author friends over sometime and write a book about it.
Geez, remind me to avoid living where you do. Awesome mystery novel settings make awesome mystery novels but pretty unpleasant places to actually live.

EDIT: Kinda makes me want to start a murder-mystery RTD. With gratuitous supernatural elements. I might actually do this...
Sounds like Fun. I'd help if you want, and if not I'll play.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: February 25, 2013, 06:17:48 pm »

I'd like to pre-in to please.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: February 25, 2013, 07:11:00 pm »

Wwolin finds a Body!: So, when I was younger, I lived near a sketchy trailer park. One of my friends lived there, and his big brother had a bit of a drug problem, which led to him hacking some poor fellow to bits with a machete over drug money and hiding the body in his pantry. And of course, the innocent little eight year old me has to be the one to open the cabinet for a snack the day after... Killed my appetite and my naivety in one fell swoop.
Opening the door to a shower when you are about to use it(and thus naked)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: February 25, 2013, 07:21:25 pm »

And having it fall on you pinning you against the floor
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: February 25, 2013, 07:36:44 pm »

And having it fall on you pinning you against the floor
How about after eating a strange tasting hamburger, and then the person your eating with tells you to fetch some more hamburger from the freezer and there's a dead guy inside with parts of him missing.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 159