Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3778518 times)

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Let's Get Al Back
« Reply #6060 on: June 15, 2013, 07:42:42 pm »

Yes, it seems quite unlikely that Yaos was a Sibling. Just what Yaos was I'm still not quite certain, but he seems to have just blundered into the Warrens looking for his superweapon, and didn't know anything about Siblings or Oric.
Isn't that how we turned up at the start?
Though I agree he probably isn't a sibling.

Btw, you guys should have taken the spell-casting quest and hung around the mana-fountain at the beginning.
Well it's a good thing we haven't already done that then!
Oh, wait.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #6061 on: June 15, 2013, 07:44:53 pm »

Hey guys. Let's just not post in this thread ever again, so that people reading it can read at a leisurely pace and catch up. Because we certainly don't want to participate in this game, and the desires of those wanting to catch up far outweigh the desires of those wanting to continue the game.
Aww, thanks for your support! I'm most appreciative!  ;)
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6062 on: June 15, 2013, 07:47:32 pm »

Yes, it seems quite unlikely that Yaos was a Sibling. Just what Yaos was I'm still not quite certain, but he seems to have just blundered into the Warrens looking for his superweapon, and didn't know anything about Siblings or Oric.
No, our motivations weren't defined.

Hey guys. Let's just not post in this thread ever again, so that people reading it can read at a leisurely pace and catch up. Because we certainly don't want to participate in this game, and the desires of those wanting to catch up far outweigh the desires of those wanting to continue the game.
I'm casting my support with Mego. By which I mean, I'd respond to the note sarcastically if he hadn't beaten me to it...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6063 on: June 15, 2013, 07:52:27 pm »

I'm casting my support with Mego. By which I mean, I'd respond to the note sarcastically if he hadn't beaten me to it...
+1
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6064 on: June 15, 2013, 07:57:15 pm »

That's not true GreatWrym. We came here for the loot!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6065 on: June 15, 2013, 07:59:58 pm »

That's not true GreatWrym. We came here for the loot!
Which is so generic a reason that if we knew from the start that this game would have an advanced plot I would have suspected that we were amnesiatic or something.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6066 on: June 15, 2013, 08:00:28 pm »

So, if I read at 15pgs/day, it would take me another month to read this. QUIT POSTING DAMNIT. Btw, you guys should have taken the spell-casting quest and hung around the mana-fountain at the beginning.

Wait, you want to catch up before the story's over?  The experience of the archive reader is much better than that of the person waiting for the next update, imo, mostly because you can read the next update as soon as you like.  So the longer we stay ahead of you, the better.

Now, if you're complaining about all the fluff posts, see monk12's index (there's a link in the OP).

Hmm, I wonder if we could turn monk12's index into an RSS feed?
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6067 on: June 15, 2013, 08:11:06 pm »

I meant that we thought we'd just blundered into the warrens looking for (X) (in our case, loot), not knowing anything about Oric or the Siblings (well, except that Oric was apparently Awesome, and thus would logically have Awesome Loot).

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6068 on: June 15, 2013, 08:28:32 pm »

I meant that we thought we'd just blundered into the warrens looking for (X) (in our case, loot), not knowing anything about Oric or the Siblings (well, except that Oric was apparently Awesome, and thus would logically have Awesome Loot).
Ah.
Well...hm. You actually have a point. Which Siblings have not been conclusively identified with a specific character?
Sig

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6069 on: June 15, 2013, 08:29:45 pm »

I think just te voice?
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6070 on: June 15, 2013, 08:30:46 pm »

I think just te voice?
Hm. Yaos doesn't seem very...voicey.
Sig

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6071 on: June 15, 2013, 08:55:26 pm »

I think just te voice?
Hm. Yaos doesn't seem very...voicey.
Yeah, and we beat him. So probably not a sibling. Otherwise more trouble would of occurred then we had. The soul duel might of helped, though.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6072 on: June 15, 2013, 09:12:09 pm »

Yaos almost certainly wasn't a Sibling, given their self-destructive Star, the fact all the non-us siblings were signed into the message thing, and the fact their star didn't match the known symbols (IIRC).

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6073 on: June 15, 2013, 09:14:34 pm »

Yaos almost certainly wasn't a Sibling, given their self-destructive Star, the fact all the non-us siblings were signed into the message thing, and the fact their star didn't match the known symbols (IIRC).

Quick nitpicking, Ritlia wasn't signed in, either.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6074 on: June 15, 2013, 09:27:33 pm »

She did have a slot to sign in on in that message thing though
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 1544