Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400504 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #345 on: January 27, 2013, 08:15:23 pm »

Ok, the 9th continent has officially gone tits up. I'm sinking it Atlantis style into the center of the earth and hoping for the best unless something good starts happening there.
Hey! I've made that my home base and am currently stabilizing it. Don't you sink my base of operations; if you're willing to destroy your creation so that we can't alter it I'm pretty sure we'll team up against you.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 27, 2013, 08:19:17 pm »

Ok, the 9th continent has officially gone tits up. I'm sinking it Atlantis style into the center of the earth and hoping for the best unless something good starts happening there.

No, make an actual mighty act and send it to the other side of this planet's orbit around the sun, and make another planet around it.  When space travel is achieved, the situation will prove amazing Fun to the deities.
You know, I should actually make the universe properly. Maybe rip a hole to the Veil and fish a few billion galaxies from it.
Hey! I've made that my home base and am currently stabilizing it. Don't you sink my base of operations; if you're willing to destroy your creation so that we can't alter it I'm pretty sure we'll team up against you.
Hey, I said I'd sink it if nothing good happens there, currently it is a hellish wasteland inhospitable to life partly covered by a jungle inhospitable to life infested with: dragons that eat everything they see, an eyeless monstrosity of a dwarf, dwarves that are eternally on fire, dwarves that have been turned into lizard things, and various people driven insane by all the previously mentioned events.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 27, 2013, 08:21:33 pm »

You drove all the insane people insane, the Children like it that way, and I'm not sure about the Soultaken.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 27, 2013, 08:33:05 pm »

No, make an actual mighty act and send it to the other side of this planet's orbit around the sun, and make another planet around it.  When space travel is achieved, the situation will prove amazing Fun to the deities.
You know, I should actually make the universe properly. Maybe rip a hole to the Veil and fish a few billion galaxies from it.
Yes, do that instead of genocide.

Hey, I said I'd sink it if nothing good happens there, currently it is a hellish wasteland inhospitable to life partly covered by a jungle inhospitable to life infested with: dragons that eat everything they see, an eyeless monstrosity of a dwarf, dwarves that are eternally on fire, dwarves that have been turned into lizard things, and various people driven insane by all the previously mentioned events.
Also normal dwarves. And it's perfectly hospitable. Dwarves lived in the jungle (for a while), to say nothing of all the not-dwarves who live there.

You drove all the insane people insane, the Children like it that way, and I'm not sure about the Soultaken.
If nothing else, they can survive in the jungles better than dwarves. And dwarves do it pretty well--Udil killed a fangdrake with his bare hands.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 27, 2013, 08:35:03 pm »

Do both of these things.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 27, 2013, 08:46:16 pm »

Personally, I kinda like having a centralized universe. Keeps the action in one place. Besides, the Spider arguably already made us a form of night light.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 27, 2013, 08:47:52 pm »

Personally, I kinda like having a centralized universe. Keeps the action in one place. Besides, the Spider arguably already made us a form of night light.
And it's more fantasy-like that way
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 27, 2013, 08:54:10 pm »

Yes, but i don't like the idea of 1 sun and 2 planets in an otherwise empty universe. Plus it opens up the for further !!FUN!!
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 28, 2013, 02:34:45 am »

Hm, mating is free? That opens some interesting perspectives for the only female goddess

Amazons... Still overkill, but I should shut my munchy side down and agree that my goddess is not rational enough to make it her to stop aiding oppressed women :) And IC she doesn't know enough about power of acts and how they are gained

IamanElfCollaborator
Don't you think that we need to create a pantheon and not let elder gods to shred us separately? I see no IC reasons why our gods should be enemies. No conflict of interests

Vanida is
a) Emotional and may do some rushy actions (see the last update )
b) Aiming to bring freedom and equality into the world
c) a benevolent god, her goal is to bring pleasure to the world, not wars and bloodshed

Guys, this is OOC thread, so stop posting your question bits and OOC chatter in IC and do it here. It breaks the flow of the thread there.
Plus one

But Dwarven AIDS!

It would be beneficial though.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 28, 2013, 03:02:32 pm »

Very bold of you, Ardas. Though I have the feeling that the update's not done yet...
Sig! Onol

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 28, 2013, 03:04:53 pm »

Very bold of you, Ardas. Though I have the feeling that the update's not done yet...

sheeeet
I forgot
damn

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 28, 2013, 03:19:49 pm »

Did it involve more blasphemy by any chance?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 28, 2013, 03:20:52 pm »

Did it involve more blasphemy by any chance?
He just called out to me.
Sig! Onol

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 28, 2013, 03:47:43 pm »

update tomorrow, today i'm...not physically able to write that much anymore

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 28, 2013, 03:49:51 pm »

update tomorrow, today i'm...not physically able to write that much anymore
Tough exams, I'm guessing?
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 379