Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 401714 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #435 on: January 29, 2013, 10:46:47 pm »

I envy squiddles, they are the only ones that weren't fucked... err... I mean harmed by the gods
The squiddles have been a bit neglected...I might as well fix that.
NO. NO. NO. NO. No one touches the Squiddles but me! Look what happened the last time another god messed with the Squiddles? An abomination! At least spare me one race of my children (further) molestation.
I promise to only help them.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 29, 2013, 11:28:58 pm »

I envy squiddles, they are the only ones that weren't fucked... err... I mean harmed by the gods
NO. NO. NO. NO. No one touches the Squiddles but me! Look what happened the last time another god messed with the Squiddles? An abomination! At least spare me one race of my children (further) molestation.
You tried that with the dwarves, it didn't work.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 29, 2013, 11:57:54 pm »

Your helping of the dwarves resulted in the creation of no less than 3 races of abominations. You coming into contact with the squiddles would be like handing a loaded desert eagle to a newborn baby with murderous tendencies; ending well for no one.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 30, 2013, 12:06:35 am »

Your helping of the dwarves resulted in the creation of no less than 3 races of abominations. You coming into contact with the squiddles would be like handing a loaded desert eagle to a newborn baby with murderous tendencies; ending well for no one.
What "abominations" did it lead to?
...Bear in mind that this is IC-thought. OOC, I'm wondering which three you're attributing to me.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 30, 2013, 12:10:12 am »

...Bear in mind that this is IC-thought. OOC, I'm wondering which three you're attributing to me.
Well, the dwarves who hated you turned Az-sho and became either flaming dwarves, ashen dwarves, or a combination of the 2. Then you created the soultaken. All 3 races are horrid abominations, and their creation was set in motion by you. DON'T TOUCH THE SQUIDDLES.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 30, 2013, 12:27:48 am »

Well, the dwarves who hated you turned Az-sho and became either flaming dwarves, ashen dwarves, or a combination of the 2. Then you created the soultaken. All 3 races are horrid abominations, and their creation was set in motion by you. DON'T TOUCH THE SQUIDDLES.
I resent that! The creation of the Children was entirely independent of GWG's unintentional curses.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 30, 2013, 01:03:01 am »

I resent that! The creation of the Children was entirely independent of GWG's unintentional curses.
They turned to you because they hated him! And they are still abominations! I still see no reason to not just sink the continent into the earth's crust and call it Hell.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 30, 2013, 01:12:19 am »

They turned to you because they hated him! And they are still abominations! I still see no reason to not just sink the continent into the earth's crust and call it Hell.
No, they turned to me because they had an affinity to fire and were attracted by my call. Honestly man, you should be able to differentiate between your kids.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 30, 2013, 07:42:04 am »

I wonder if this eclipse also blocks the Spider's Ring's light? It's brighter than our moon and can be seen everywhere on the planet.  And I wonder how it looks like from the Ring - can they still see the planet and the sun?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 30, 2013, 07:54:46 am »

Eclipses work on the basis of moon covering up the sun as it moves in orbit. Unless our world did not have a moon already, you would have ot create one, and it would have ot be set in such way that it does not cross or conflict iwth the Spider's Ring. Even if you have total eclipse, the Ring continues to illuminate the world so as such you never have perfect darkness on the planet.

E: feel free to disregard this if I missed some detail in your act.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 08:11:01 am by Ardas »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 30, 2013, 08:30:53 am »

The world shall be bathed in twilight then.

I might change my act to cloud systems covering ALL of the landscape, blocking all light for 3 daysweeks
Thrice a year
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 08:37:46 am by javierpwn »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 30, 2013, 08:38:36 am »

That might be a good idea. Especially as twilight's my time, the time of transition between darkness and light. Aaaall the power to meeeee (fluff-wise, at least).
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 30, 2013, 08:48:32 am »

The days Before the clouds cover everything in complete darkness, some light will get through, until the actual event happens.

I need to make some darkness based creations, probably in caves

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 30, 2013, 09:03:52 am »

You are aware that you are a Younger God? And that you only have this one act and no followers whatsoever?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: January 30, 2013, 09:09:42 am »

Ohh.... Yeah....

Is showing myself to mortals free?

Edit: Edittedmah post, those dwarves shall worship me!!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 09:28:57 am by javierpwn »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 379