Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 401764 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #4620 on: March 12, 2013, 06:17:49 pm »

The Ash Clouds that are cooling the planet?
The Cold weather killing off everything?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4621 on: March 12, 2013, 06:17:54 pm »

Everyone but "Team Mutare".

I seem to have misplaced my keys for those.

Also;
Burning hell
Shadelands
Collapsed ninth continent
Most races extinct
Warmer oceans

Also @GWG, as much as I'd like to say Corvus was unbiased, he obviously isn't, hence why he thinks she's responsible for part of it. Sort of slaughtering a load of said god's worshippers helps.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 06:20:14 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4622 on: March 12, 2013, 06:19:13 pm »

My Shadelands don't need fixing! Besides, you would have to reseed the continent afterwards.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4623 on: March 12, 2013, 06:20:47 pm »

And yet we don't have that many mighty acts that are willing to be used on this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4624 on: March 12, 2013, 06:22:37 pm »

Now, for a more reasonable question - what are the problems with the planet that still need fixing? I have 2 Mighty acts and I want to repair at least one thing.
There's no goddess of storms?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4625 on: March 12, 2013, 06:24:20 pm »

World will regrow if given right conditions. Mighty acts are really powerful so we must choose things that will clean up as many things as possible at once, otherwise they are squandered.

If I choose to clean up atmosphere and restore the weather cycle, that should let plants come back, polar ice to reform and oceans to stabilize. Any other suggestions on really far-reaching fixes. Come on people ,we failed to discuss this IC, at least help me out OOC.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: March 12, 2013, 06:25:50 pm »

Come Corvus, tell the swarm of your woes.  Let us help you...

Ardas is right though (although I think he meant save emotions for IC?), don't get too emotionally invested in a game.  We're all just online buddies gathering around an imaginary table for a role playing experience.  It's about having a good time.  Otherwise it's not worth it.

Still on a separate note, Ardas probably shouldn't have verbally attacked Corvus OOC either.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4627 on: March 12, 2013, 06:27:38 pm »

Now, for a more reasonable question - what are the problems with the planet that still need fixing? I have 2 Mighty acts and I want to repair at least one thing.
D2,F2,D3
D2,F2,D3

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4628 on: March 12, 2013, 06:33:07 pm »

World will regrow if given right conditions. Mighty acts are really powerful so we must choose things that will clean up as many things as possible at once, otherwise they are squandered.
If I choose to clean up atmosphere and restore the weather cycle, that should let plants come back, polar ice to reform and oceans to stabilize. Any other suggestions on really far-reaching fixes. Come on people ,we failed to discuss this IC, at least help me out OOC.
But wouldn't it be better to have a goddess specializing in such, especially if she cares about mortals?

D2,F2,D3
D2,F2,D3
Huh?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4629 on: March 12, 2013, 06:35:15 pm »

Song of Storms you silly Man-Child!
Have you no Childhood!
D2=A
F2=C-Down
D3=C-Up
Learn your sheet music!

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4630 on: March 12, 2013, 06:38:16 pm »

Come Corvus, tell the swarm of your woes.  Let us help you...

Ardas is right though (although I think he meant save emotions for IC?), don't get too emotionally invested in a game.  We're all just online buddies gathering around an imaginary table for a role playing experience.  It's about having a good time.  Otherwise it's not worth it.

Still on a separate note, Ardas probably shouldn't have verbally attacked Corvus OOC either.

Pretty much on the spot, I meant IC. And sorry for earlier, but its grating to hear the same thing over and over again about being "persecuted". I'm playing a character and god of wrath isn't exactly going to have tea with you.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4631 on: March 12, 2013, 06:54:11 pm »

Yeah, clearing the skies is the main priority.  The ashen fallout is what's causing the massive extinctions and encroaching ice age, so if you deal with that you've a good chance of saving the world - especially when you combine it with Feros' restoration of marine and plant life.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4632 on: March 12, 2013, 07:01:09 pm »

Oh, honestly I'm not mad at all. Just amused as hell at how bigoted she's being.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4633 on: March 12, 2013, 07:03:12 pm »

Also, we are 1 mighty act short of fixing the rift. Someone cough it up and finish the damn job.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4634 on: March 12, 2013, 07:04:23 pm »

Huh? We needed four.

I put one in earlier, then three more were added when Az died.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 379