Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 401950 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #5490 on: March 28, 2013, 10:28:02 pm »

Udil stole Volondor's sphere and identity.
I might take Corvus' when I eat him. If I eat him.
Well technically no because the player quit and yeah.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5491 on: March 28, 2013, 10:30:15 pm »

...Yes?
I know everyone's forgotten the big hue and cry I put up when Vanida tried to steal Az-Sho's fire, but seriously? That's just wrong, to steal a god's sphere.
Again,
Took you long enough.
Granted, it's a bit different--Corvus  would keep his Knowledgeness--but still.

Debateable.

I'm hoping that the victor takes personality traits of the loser.

Well technically no because the player quit and yeah.
Did he officially decide he was?
...Neat.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5492 on: March 29, 2013, 02:17:23 am »

If I do quit, I'll probably restart as another god.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5493 on: April 01, 2013, 11:30:48 am »

Uhm, Mice did you join Udils pantheon now or Corvus or actually any of them?

EDIT: i am also adding a new Spoiler at the end of the Turn Post: Faiths.

They entail the different Cults and religions, their mythologies and practices aswell as major and minor gods and figures that appear.
Remember the Mortals often see things vastly different from how they are. Sometimes it might even be beneficial to just appear as the Bad Guy in some one elses Religion of course you can keep your monotheistic religion. Also on Divine Roles in a Pantheon:

Antagonists are God who are depicted as evil gods or indifferent beings who hurt the mortals. These Gods get worship through the hate and fear of the mortals. You can't really forbid worship for them since they are not worshipped but hated and feared. In case of Corvus and Udil to take a prominent example, COrvus gets acts and faith points from being the God of Deceit,Bluster,Lies and of Scavengers(soemthing Dwarves hate) while Udil gets worship as God of Hate,War,Arrogance and similiar things. Both have bad roles in the others religion but get points from that. YOu know there is no such thing as bad press ;)

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 11:37:35 am by Ghazkull »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5494 on: April 01, 2013, 11:40:42 am »

I've decided. I'm dropping out of the game and leaving Corvus to GWG.

I find I can't keep up with the power plays and insanity that is Pantheon anymore, so if GWG wants to take Corvus, he can. If not, Javier can absorb him.

If I do return, I'll roll up a new god(dess).

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #5495 on: April 01, 2013, 12:01:08 pm »

I've decided. I'm dropping out of the game and leaving Corvus to GWG.

I find I can't keep up with the power plays and insanity that is Pantheon anymore, so if GWG wants to take Corvus, he can. If not, Javier can absorb him.

If I do return, I'll roll up a new god(dess).

I refuse to accept that. Either you sit it out and finish the game or at least finish the strugle with Javier.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5496 on: April 01, 2013, 12:03:32 pm »

No, I just cannot be asked to play Pantheon anymore. I mean, I might feel like it in a while, but I'm sort of tired of it.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5497 on: April 01, 2013, 12:09:16 pm »

Then why did you waste time by taking stuff personally and going on about stuff like crazy in OOC? Besides, giving it over to GWG without allowing Javier to have a shotsince he's the one already in game is just unfair. Don't forget that Ghaz has to agree for it to be done.

Also, I don't care about your "feeling it" or not. I wasn't feeling it very much when I was constantly being branded as a scumbag and a traitor and now you are bailing out because I'm winning. Not cool man. At least admit your position instead of claiming to be "sick of it" and handing it over to someone who has meta hate for Udil.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5498 on: April 01, 2013, 12:17:01 pm »

Ardas, stop accusing me of trying to drop out. I really just can't be asked to play Pantheon. GWG has expressed interest in playing again, and I'm tired of playing.

You know, your accusations just make me want to quit even more. Seriously, you've done nothing but treat my ingame character like shit in OOC and insult my actions. While it's not part of the reason I want to quit, I'm honestly tempted to say it is, because frankly, I've been branded as you have for the entire game and haven't dropped out. I've been in a permanently worse position than Udil and you have and I dealt with it. I just don't feel like it, so don't try and accuse me of trying to bail out.

If anything, I honestly don't care anymore what happens to Corvus. GWG can have Corvus, javier can fuse him, I don't care. What I'm sick of is you constantly insulting and degrading me and my ingame character. If you actually read the entire thread, Corvus has ALWAYS been in a losing fight against most of every god short of Aldemas, and yet I stuck with it. I don't want to do it anymore and your comments just make me less willing to play Pantheon.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:19:07 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5499 on: April 01, 2013, 12:21:49 pm »

Ardas, stop accusing me of trying to drop out. I really just can't be asked to play Pantheon. GWG has expressed interest in playing again, and I'm tired of playing.

Yet it is you dropping out. At least call things what they are.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5500 on: April 01, 2013, 12:24:28 pm »

At least realize that if anything, Corvus has always been losing and that I'm dropping out because I simply cannot take the amount of power plays and stuff that I have to do simply to keep playing. You have only been in the losing position for one turn, I have been for 7 of nine.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5501 on: April 01, 2013, 12:28:17 pm »

Udil was a mortal for most of the game and lost a lot of things several times over. Don't tell me Corvus was a victim all that time.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5502 on: April 01, 2013, 12:28:42 pm »

Now, now both of you calm down. If Elf doesn't want to play it is his choice, although im a bit sad/annoyed by it, since Corvus has become one of the Central Characters and the main opponent of Udil especially since he is leading the Guardians against the Dwarvish Faith.

Although i think Elf you are seeing things wrong. Right now and especially when im done with the turn update the Corvid Moon is the place with the most advanced Civilization and the Highest population count. And the only safe place apart from the spiders ring. Also you have all the advantages right now. Your Pantheon is mightier, your followers are higher in tech and more numerous and Udil is entering two or three wars right now so nope you are not in a shittier situation you are in fact in a highly advantageous position if we ignore aldemas.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5503 on: April 01, 2013, 12:31:59 pm »

Ardas leave it be, I'd like elf to stay, but if he wants to quit its his choice, I think you're taking this whole game too personnely. He's not having fun, in fact he's being insulted, so theres no reason for him to play

EDIT: Ghaz, Udil's ability to imprison anyone he pleases does screw up the balance a bit (No offence or insult of any kind intended)

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:33:49 pm by Deny »
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #5504 on: April 01, 2013, 12:32:46 pm »

Aye, Elf, you have pretty much only one enemy, and are virtually unassailable.
It's up to you if you drop out, but still...... one more turn?
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 379