Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 513846 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: WAR CANCELLED, DISAPPOINTMENT, EVERYBODY GO HOME [North Korea Thread]
« Reply #900 on: April 14, 2013, 12:40:27 am »

Well, right now that bastard seems willing to block my punch, after I was shouting like a moron that I'm going to punch everybody. Guess that i a threat and I better punch him!
I need to invite Kim Jong-Un to participate in a cage match with me. Standard rules. No knees to the head. No groin shots. No biting or eye gouging. No potatoes.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: April 14, 2013, 12:47:44 am »

Well, right now that bastard seems willing to block my punch, after I was shouting like a moron that I'm going to punch everybody. Guess that i a threat and I better punch him!
I need to invite Kim Jong-Un to participate in a cage match with me. Standard rules. No knees to the head. No groin shots. No biting or eye gouging. No potatoes.

All fights without potatoes are not worth watching.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #902 on: April 14, 2013, 06:41:52 am »

WE BELIEVE IN YOU MZ!

YOU CAN TAKE DOWN ALL THEIR POTATOES!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: April 14, 2013, 07:43:18 am »

WE BELIEVE IN YOU MZ!

YOU CAN TAKE DOWN ALL THEIR POTATOES!
If you beat Dear Leader in a  cage match do you become Dear Leader?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: April 14, 2013, 07:46:43 am »

How would anybody know? Nobody has ever beat Dear Leader. He did beat Mike Tyson at the age of three, as such his status as world champion is unquestioned.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: April 14, 2013, 02:38:48 pm »

How would anybody know? Nobody has ever beat Dear Leader. He did beat Mike Tyson at the age of three, as such his status as world champion is unquestioned.

And we cannot attempt to defeat him in martial arts, because he invented and mastered every style while curing cancer in North Korea.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #906 on: April 14, 2013, 02:47:29 pm »

And we cannot attempt to defeat him in martial arts, because he invented and mastered every style while curing cancer in North Korea.

With the martial arts.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: April 14, 2013, 03:25:33 pm »

I think you people are forgetting that you have to beat Kim Jong Un's unicorn before you're eligible to fight him at all.

(He also returns for Kim's Stage Two.)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: April 14, 2013, 03:35:03 pm »

Stage Two? Kim has no stage two! Or if he does, nobody's ever reached it. The idea that you could beat his stage one is preposterous.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: April 14, 2013, 03:45:25 pm »

Stage Two? Kim has no stage two! Or if he does, nobody's ever reached it. The idea that you could beat his stage one is preposterous.
You can cheat your way into it, by going the other way around, (in time)

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: April 14, 2013, 04:34:52 pm »

If you somehow manage to beat Kim Jong-un in the second stage, you'll have to face the final boss - the Eternal President of North Korea!

« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 04:43:48 pm by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: NO MORE KAESONG [North Korea Thread]
« Reply #912 on: April 14, 2013, 08:56:25 pm »

In lighter news, link-hopping from that article has reassured me that everything is going according to plan as far as NK is concerned.

Mind you, that wouldn't preclude the possibility of everything getting out of hand, but it would mean NK's not likely to spiral any further out than they meant to.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Patchouli

• Bay Watcher
  • Where very delicious cake shop?
    • View Profile
Re: NO MORE KAESONG [North Korea Thread]
« Reply #913 on: April 15, 2013, 02:47:24 pm »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: -More Information Pending- [North Korea Thread]
« Reply #914 on: April 15, 2013, 02:52:16 pm »