Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 515170 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Dissent, Internet, Revolution. [North Korea Thread]
« Reply #2415 on: December 09, 2013, 02:07:12 pm »

He has also started to disappear from various pictures and such.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: December 09, 2013, 03:19:50 pm »

I've heard it was an especially public purge, given the North actually confirmed information on it. He was apparently cited as the second most powerful man in the country.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

ibot66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: December 09, 2013, 03:33:00 pm »

It makes sense that un would want to publicly display his power, while also trying to be more independant.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Kim-Jong Un Can't Get No Respect [North Korea Thread]
« Reply #2419 on: December 10, 2013, 12:16:53 pm »

Kims Mention Index? And Kim-Jong Un is still losing to his father and grandfather, even though they're dead and he's supreme leader. Oh, that's amazing.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: December 12, 2013, 07:12:11 pm »

Kim's uncle has been executed. How cold-hearted can you get?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: December 12, 2013, 07:23:11 pm »

-40°

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: December 12, 2013, 07:34:03 pm »

Kelvin.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: December 12, 2013, 08:35:58 pm »

kim's uncle was a rival and probably a monster too. kim's ex-girlfriend though...

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: December 12, 2013, 09:49:13 pm »

Basically, North Korea hasn't changed. :I
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: December 12, 2013, 10:47:32 pm »

kim's uncle was a rival and probably a monster too. kim's ex-girlfriend though...

A "monster" who was the loudest voice for reform...
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

A "monster" who was the loudest voice for reform...
And China's main contact in their government too. I guess this pretty well confirms that Kim-Jong Un is a hardliner, not a moderate.

I've started to hear rumors that he was executed by being fed to a pack of starving dogs in front of a bunch of other high ranking party officials. Pillsbury Doughboy is doing a frighteningly good job at surpassing his father and grandfather, but with the internal instability and lack of respect for Kim the Even Younger might make these crackdowns have a very different effect than he intends.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

It would be nice if somebody could hack into and steal all NK's records (I bet most of them are still paper, though). It'd make for...interesting reading. We'll find out in no more than a decade or two.

From the BBC News article, it gets even creepier- he wasn't just a rank-and-file top echelon Party cadre, he got the top military post when Lil' Kim came into power. Whatever power the generals have over Dear Leader, it certainly isn't enough to protect them.

(That being said, there's always the possibility this was in part the result of inter-general squabbling...)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 01:27:26 am by FearfulJesuit »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Doubt it. The only person this clearly benefits is Stay Puft Marshmellow Man, as it eliminates the only person who could have plausibly enacted a coup on him. I'd watch my back if I were Biggie's siblings, except perhaps the one that got himself disgraced and put Goodyear Blimp first in line for the secession.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 341