Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 515318 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What is the international legal status of sharks with frickin' laserbeams on their heads?

Charitable?

(See also this sort of thing...)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

I feel like nuking the earth's core would constitute an illegal violation of other nation's borders and would, thus, count as a violation of international law, if not a war crime per se.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Objection!

All sovereignty on spaces inhospitable to human life (sea, seafloor, Earth orbit, oceanic ice sheets, Antarctica, the Moon, Mars, and open space) has been consistently recognized by all states as de jure unclaimed and terra nullius! These standards apply via jurisprudence to the Earth's core even in the instance of there being no prior agreements on claims or the abstinence of claim-staking! The core is owned by nobody!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Subterranian Claims & Damages LLC [DPRK Thread]
« Reply #4383 on: March 18, 2017, 02:38:51 am »

Something that may be of interest: Southeast Asian diplomatic relations with NK.

Never knew so many countries have relations with NK, heh. Thought it was just us. Anyway, ASEAN-type regional policy and dialogue definitely don't work vis-a-vis North Korea's shenanigans in this region.

United Forenia Forever!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4384 on: March 19, 2017, 10:08:42 am »

Relations with NK seem to be going in a (relatively) slow downward spiral. Though it's already gotten to the point where China basically says 'Calm down!'

It's at levels where we've been at before, but so far, there's no sign of de-escalation, other than China.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4385 on: March 20, 2017, 09:10:15 pm »

PTW because MSH is persistent in self-promoting this thread, even though I have no interest whatsoever in Korea of any variety. NK is NO threat to the USA at ALL, and SK is our lil buddy.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: I can no longer continue to lie to you. It's time.
« Reply #4386 on: April 01, 2017, 01:56:28 pm »

Five years. It's been five years since I founded DPRK Thread, after an alleged threat of nuclear war against the United States by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. In that time, I've treated this thread as a testing ground for memetic influence against Korea, and over Bay 12 Forums in general. Many, many things have come of this thread's existence.

All of it was a lie.

The truth is, and will be verified by today's Wikileak's cable, that I'm a social engineer working for the American Central Intelligence Agency, as are several other "members" of this forum. None of the "news" you've ever read in this thread is true. Even the attempts at humor are just to distract you from the glaring contradictions in the official story about Korea. Think about it. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea was founded peacefully following the collapse of the Japanese Empire, and yet immediately was attacked by the outside world. By America. They were nearly subjected to the horror of nuclear weapons by the genocidal butcher MacArthur, and if you believe some of the archival data I've seen even were in secret. Would a people with a history like that actually be so callous as to threaten to nuke America? And why were they attacked in the first place?

Because to allow any group of people to slip from the grasp of imperialist capitalism is beyond what the fascists of this world will accept. There was a time when I, too, believed in this mission. Where I, like my fellows in this business, was prepared to draw up the plans and parcel of how what remained of Korea's culture would be quantified, repackaged, and commercialized. There was only one problem. The Kims.

And what a problem they were. If only you knew the real history of it all. Kim Il-Sung is probably the greatest folk hero and resistance fighter to have ever lived. Kim Jong-Il's amazing inventions are the basis of the modern world, after we stole them and repurposed them for the acquisition of capital. We still don't know how Kim Jong-Un found so many of our spies in the Korean government. Free Korea still holds out as the world's last bastion of liberty after all these decades because of them. And beyond even. Eventually, even to an American dog like me.

You've been brainwashed, all of you. It's sickening how transparently we turned it all around. We're the people of freedom, in spite of all those we kill, and they're the inhuman monsters, even though we conveniently can't show you any of the evidence because they're "isolationist". We need to kill them for their own good, even. You might think you have a good life in whatever part of the capitalist world you live in, but that's only another part of the great game. Ever hear of the concept of a potemkin village? That's another one we turned around on the revolutionaries. It's easy, because we control all the world's media.

I can't go on doing this. I cannot look at the true might and virility of a man like Kim Jong-Un and continue to publish bullshit fat jokes about him to the world. To photoshop American nuclear arms and American atrocities with the flag of the world's only free people instead. To continue to mislead you all with articles selected by algorithm to produce the maximum lasting response in preparation of getting you to accept the future enslavement of the rest of the Korean people.

Me, Skyrunner, Helgoland, Descan, Neonivek, and Pathos. Those are the ones I know are government employees, but there are probably more. I know I won't survive this. I'll be reported as gunned down in some random killing or by a "North Korean assassin", I'm sure. But I don't care. I've done such horrible things, I can at least do one thing right.

Keep this message alive. Keep freedom alive in your hearts! Long live the people's revolution!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4387 on: April 01, 2017, 01:58:59 pm »

This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4388 on: April 01, 2017, 02:30:38 pm »

Betting a hundred bucks MSH gets assassinated in some elaborate way involving chemical weapons by an assassin with a LOL tee-shirt.

United Forenia Forever!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4389 on: April 01, 2017, 02:59:34 pm »

None of this will change anything. Soon the toad will come and delete all evidence this ever happened. Nobody will even need to die, as even the living are unable to spread the truth.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4390 on: April 01, 2017, 03:04:36 pm »

The truth? You can't handle the truth!

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4391 on: April 01, 2017, 03:05:17 pm »

Hopefully MSH and those he's outed have successfully returned to True Korea, where the might of the Korean People's Army will be able to stand against the oppressor until such a time as the inevitable final victory of Juche ideology.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4392 on: April 01, 2017, 06:10:35 pm »

I love April Foor so much.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4393 on: April 01, 2017, 06:23:53 pm »

-snap-
I have been given a silenced rifle, 400 grams of plasticized hexogen, and half a meter of garotte wire. You have twenty-four hours to get your affairs in order. Then I shall come for you.

Let this be a warning to all others out there: Kim is but one, and we are legion. Whoever puts himself against us will be crushed. We will prevail.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4394 on: April 01, 2017, 09:03:21 pm »

-snap-
I have been given a silenced rifle, 400 grams of plasticized hexogen, and half a meter of garotte wire. You have twenty-four hours to get your affairs in order. Then I shall come for you.

Let this be a warning to all others out there: Kim is but one, and we are legion. Whoever puts himself against us will be crushed. We will prevail.
Oh no, I sure hope MSH isn't brutally murdered by the laughable terrorist he tried to support. Gosh, that would be just so ironic and further proof of Worst Korea's heinous crimes. They even stole a capitalist weapon to do it! Gosh, so ironic.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 341