Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 437046 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 11: MAYDAY
« Reply #2550 on: November 12, 2013, 04:39:57 pm »

Assist Skylar in stabilizing the ship.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: November 12, 2013, 04:41:53 pm »

"STILL HELPING!"
try and get steady and then see if I can jump out with or without hurting myself, if it would, see if I can at least stabilise it.

(Oh god, I'm so sorry, I forgot that aux and handiwork are different rolls! Jesus Christ I'm so bad with this.)
(( The main problem wasn't aux vs handi, but that we know there's nothing else on that computer, so the action was going to be a waste of time, as I told you shortly after you posted. I didn't make any action against it because I figured PW would protect us from a do-nothing action, or that you would change it. And then PW ruined it by rolling a one :P ))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: November 12, 2013, 04:43:28 pm »

"STILL HELPING!"
try and get steady and then see if I can jump out with or without hurting myself, if it would, see if I can at least stabilise it.

(Oh god, I'm so sorry, I forgot that aux and handiwork are different rolls! Jesus Christ I'm so bad with this.)
(( The main problem wasn't aux vs handi, but that we know there's nothing else on that computer, so the action was going to be a waste of time, as I told you shortly after you posted. I didn't make any action against it because I figured PW would protect us from a do-nothing action, or that you would change it. And then PW ruined it by rolling a one :P ))
((Don't worry, this time your helper doesn't have a -1 in aux. He has a 0. Yep.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: November 12, 2013, 04:44:30 pm »

"STILL HELPING!"

((Well, I was checking if there was anything that could help the turret become automated because Boone was using it but, -1.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: November 12, 2013, 05:06:50 pm »

"STILL HELPING!"

((Don't worry, this time your helper doesn't have a -1 in aux. He has a 0. Yep.))

(( Come on insane luck, don't fail me now. You wouldn't save me from a nuclear explosion just to let me die to this, would you? Would you?
... of course you would. Asshole Random Number God XD ))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: November 12, 2013, 05:27:50 pm »

((The saddest part is that one of the two major things I did here, weld the turret to the ship, has made this situation even worse.))
Alan help.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: November 12, 2013, 05:37:16 pm »

((The saddest part is that one of the two major things I did here, weld the turret to the ship, has made this situation even worse.))
(( Sssshhhh, maybe PW will forget it's there. Or take pity on us and have it explode now.

Is that thing really loaded with the CFl3 rounds? XD ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: November 12, 2013, 05:47:48 pm »

((What page is that picture of Jack Sean drew again? I can remember.))
((Can't help you if you're looking for the page itself, but I can repost the picture: link. ^_^))
((Close enough. Also, have you though of doing a group picture of some of the members?))
((He did one of robo-Feyri, normal-Lyra, and boring-Grate.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: November 12, 2013, 05:53:46 pm »

(( Sssshhhh, maybe PW will forget it's there. Or take pity on us and have it explode now.

((It is, if I recall correctly.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: November 12, 2013, 06:28:16 pm »

((It is, if I recall correctly.))
((So, not only is it a massive wrecking ball of a ship, it is also a explosive napalm ship.

Go us.))
Alan help.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: November 12, 2013, 07:34:13 pm »

... Help

Struggle upwards!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: November 12, 2013, 07:35:49 pm »

((Lenglon's doing a better Feyri than I am doing! Go Lenglon :))))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: November 12, 2013, 07:41:05 pm »

((More like FLAMING TOXIC ACID ship. ClF3 is not nice stuff. Pyro has rambled on about its properties enough that I'm not, but just google it. Also, "insert Admiral Ackbar quote here".))

"Father, wait. It could be a trap. Back off for a bit while I poke it with the pole."

Get everyone to stay back, then go poke it with the pole, praying it doesn't explode. Or something. If nothing happens, grab it and deactivate it.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: November 12, 2013, 07:46:24 pm »

((Also, "insert Admiral Ackbar quote here".))
((You need to be more specific.
"All craft, prepare to retreat."?
"Hear that? They're cheering for you."?
"There's a time to attack, and a time to retreat. And now is not the time to be brave."?
"We are grateful you made it. You are *all* heroes of the Rebellion."?
"Good luck, and may the Force be with you."?
You're being vague!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: November 12, 2013, 07:48:39 pm »

((Sigh. "IT'S A TRAP!"))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 243