Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 42

Author Topic: [50.xx] Succubus Dungeon 19.0 - Dens and Altars  (Read 229068 times)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile

So.. the hot demons burn books.. what about scrolls?

Parchment scrolls would be fine. They like leather so they'd take precautions. I'll soon add alternatives like slabs, tied slips or oracle bones.

By the way, I had a succubus bitten by a were monitor, her blood lit the offender on fire along with the entire forest.

Kuschelflummi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Nekos Geschichtenkörbchen

Gnihihi... oh I have to play more Sukkubus fortress! Maybe even write a little story... we will see.

Myaso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tell me please, how I can buildung "Den of iniquity", "Summoning portal", etc. Ingame there is line "=== SUCCUBUS RITUALS ===" and nothing over.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile

Tell me please, how I can buildung "Den of iniquity", "Summoning portal", etc. Ingame there is line "=== SUCCUBUS RITUALS ===" and nothing over.

Oops, I should have removed this line. These buildings are not working for now until dfhack is released for the latest version of DF.

Treason

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

7 succubi lost in my current dungeon due to some obscene obsession with wool for moods.

I have not trading partners (goblins aren't in the area) and neither my outpost nor my parent civ has access to wool bearing animals.

Other than this, I love the mod.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile

7 succubi lost in my current dungeon due to some obscene obsession with wool for moods.

I have not trading partners (goblins aren't in the area) and neither my outpost nor my parent civ has access to wool bearing animals.

I'll keep this in mind to make sumonable creatures with silk and fur once dfhack is out of alpha.

You seems to be going okay anyway, I got a weresheep infection that I cannot contain because my inn of ill repute is so successful it is crowded with humans. I spotted an elf slave too, I did not knew it was a thing.

I also got 2 sieges (undead then human) that arrived and left right away. In the undead one, the necromancers still went for it (and died). I cannot tell why this happens, perhaps it is related to pathing or the fact that I have more humans than succubi there.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 05:18:28 am by Boltgun »

Treason

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll keep this in mind to make sumonable creatures with silk and fur once dfhack is out of alpha.

You seems to be going okay anyway, I got a weresheep infection that I cannot contain because my inn of ill repute is so successful it is crowded with humans. I spotted an elf slave too, I did not knew it was a thing.

I also got 2 sieges (undead then human) that arrived and left right away. In the undead one, the necromancers still went for it (and died). I cannot tell why this happens, perhaps it is related to pathing or the fact that I have more humans than succubi there.

That dungeon bit the dust when a forgotten beast showed up and wrecked the place.  Oddly enough, it was made of water, of all things, and apparently indestructible.

Now, I settled on a patch of land that has all Joyous Wilds except a section of Terrifying and, of course, it spawns Undead like nobody's business.  So far, I've managed to keep below ground (aquifer, eh.  Guess I'm living in the layers of sand and clay above it) and I only have to worry about the thrice-damned undead falcons.  None have been cage caught, yet.

That said, my suicidal succubi insist on showing up with migrant waves of fisher-fools who make a beeline for the single pool above ground..and now one of them has managed to successfully play tag with a falcon corpse and survive.

During the game, though..she got wounded and started to bleed.  And, considering the heated nature of the succubi, it lit the surrounding grass on fire..and the falcon.

I now have a flaming, undead falcon flying around my map, setting everything on fire.

Di

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It appears that dwarves don't have attack triggers.
Quote from: Creamcorn
Dwarf Fortress: Where you meet the limit of your imagination, moral compass, sanity and CPU processor.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=103080.0 Fix sober vampires!
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=91442.0 Dwarven Cognitive Science

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile

It appears that dwarves don't have attack triggers.

Yep, I added them for the next update.

Trigger for humans, elves and kobolds have been lowered too to remove the safety of smaller forts. Attacks should not occur on the first year like previously but building a basic defense will be important early on.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 10:41:50 am by Boltgun »

123nick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

is this compatible with grimlockes weapons and armor?

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile

Yes, but you will need to open the entity_slaver_succubus.txt file and add new ITEM_WEAPON or ITEM_ARMOR lines to be able to produce them with the succubi

123nick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, but you will need to open the entity_slaver_succubus.txt file and add new ITEM_WEAPON or ITEM_ARMOR lines to be able to produce them with the succubi

ok.

Kuschelflummi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just meaning to ask, if a updated version is in the pipe?

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile

Just meaning to ask, if a updated version is in the pipe?

Yes, I updated the build with a 24px tileset and twbt and I am debugging the scripts with the dfhack alpha to get summoning back.

Kuschelflummi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, I updated the build with a 24px tileset and twbt and I am debugging the scripts with the dfhack alpha to get summoning back.
Happy to hear that :3
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 42