Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27

Author Topic: GreatWyrmGold's Games  (Read 57167 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: GreatWyrmGold's Games
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2013, 08:39:48 pm »

Posting to watch the insanity.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2013, 08:40:07 pm »

Act as a paragon of good.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2013, 08:40:17 pm »

BEGIN KICKING STUFF

KICK EVERYTHING.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2013, 08:43:49 pm »

You knew what you were doing when you made a thread about yourself in Bay12, GWG. It was only a matter of ... 10 posts before we took the idea, ran with it, crashed it into the ground, ran over it with a tank, took the squashed remains of the idea, barbecued it, pronounced it 'NICE', added mustard, swallowed it whole, and exploded.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2013, 08:45:50 pm »

Still debating whether the dark cult idea was better.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2013, 08:46:01 pm »

You knew what you were doing when you made a thread about yourself in Bay12, GWG. It was only a matter of ... 10 posts before we took the idea, ran with it, crashed it into the ground, ran over it with a tank, took the squashed remains of the idea, barbecued it, pronounced it 'NICE', added mustard, swallowed it whole, and exploded.
To be exact, the idea exploded while inside us, then our remains melded, creating a monstrosity never seen before in the universe- the Bay12 version of 'Good'.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2013, 08:50:05 pm »

Actually, I was just trying to make a place to put all my forum games. My sig was getting crowded.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2013, 08:50:38 pm »

Actually, I was just trying to make a place to put all my forum games. My sig was getting crowded.
Still, you knew the consequences.
Even if you didn't, you did.
Sig! Onol

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2013, 08:59:45 pm »

Code: [Select]
>Reality.Diag
>Reality Integrity: 61.3%
>Attempt Repair? [Y/N]
>Y
>Repairing...
>Reality repairs complete, data loss estimated at 47.5%
>Restore to last known good? [Y/N]
>N
>Closing diagnostic mode
You feel as though a great fog has stopped clouding your mind and look around at what you have done. apparently you're on a strange alien planet populated by clowns and with flora primarilly composed of bananna trees. You seem to be wearing some kind of rock or gravel  dragon body armor.  it also seems to have somehow taken advantage of their gravelly nature to provide ammunition for a set of four chainguns mounted on it, two on either side. finally, you also feel the slightly oily feeling of having red paint on your scales under the armor suit. oh, and the suit appears to be on fire, although without anything worthwhile to burn, the fire is dying off quite rapidly.

although the current situation seems quite odd, you try to make the most of it, and begin to talk to the locals to try to get your bearings.
"Excuse me, whe-" "HONK" "Um, hello?" "HONK" "No, seriously, I-" "HONK" "WILL YOU STOP THA-""HONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONK"
The clowns all turn to face you, rapidly honking, and begin to pull highly improbable weapons out of the pockets, ranging from already-running chainsaws to pistols with 10-foot-long barrels to flowers that you shortly find out, firsthand, apparently shoot out bouncing balls of fire.

in desperation to clear the immediate area around you, you being to kick over the clowns, although you try to avoid needless murder, you think some of them wont ever be getting up again. the situation is just to chaotic for you to maintain proper control.

What now?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2013, 09:01:19 pm »

Fly to orbit
Begin orbital bombardment with fire
Sig! Onol

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2013, 09:03:04 pm »

Fly to orbit

WATCH IT BURN!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2013, 09:16:34 pm »

Fly to orbit

WATCH IT BURN!
Then set the fire on fire!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2013, 09:34:25 pm »

Fly to orbit

WATCH IT BURN!

Have an orgy with the fire!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2013, 09:41:13 pm »

Fly to orbit

ok....
WATCH IT BURN!
sure, why not?
um, what?
Have an orgy with the fire!
no, just... no.

as the clowns continue their assault, you decide that the time for negotiation is over. you fly up into low orbit, and begin to breath fire...
until you remember that your breath weapon doesn't have the range for that, so you switch to casting extended delayed blast fireball, repeatedly. you end up burning a lot of spell slots, but you're reasonably certain that you've cleared a landing site, what with the flaming hellhole being all that's left of the settlement you found yourself in moments ago.

what now?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2013, 10:42:00 pm »

Go tunnelling
Attempt to tunnel the planet in half
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27