Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Survive the GM!  (Read 6139 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Survive the GM!
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2013, 04:06:03 pm »

Oops! sorry, gonna update it.
why thank you.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2013, 05:18:36 pm »

Transform into X-Wing
Call Rebel Alliance
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2013, 06:53:40 pm »

I shall remain on the ground unconcious this turn!
Also, I hate dice! Only because they hate me!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2013, 06:54:58 pm »

Now can I kill them!?

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2013, 02:57:48 am »

Summon my trusty orange fedora! Prepare to defend myself by conjuring some oranges.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2013, 06:20:29 am »

the orange wizard... ((1-100-5)) Turns his hair orange, making himself look like A big target.

Steve wakes up, then realizes that he should be unconscious like A good steve, and promptly smacks himself tell he is. (( ONE TURN! NOT TWO!))

X-wing gains the ability too...((85)) beomce A X-wing! however! he cannot ho far into hte ocean, or he will starve! because it is powered by food power! He...((93)) Calls the rebel alliance, they send there pet dinosaur.

Greatwyrm summons...((25)) animated armor! ((9)) the armor is enraged and is against the entire islander team! His equipment is...((4, really bad roles :/)) A stick made out of balsa wood, that brakes easily and does about 4 damage if you are lucky.

Terezi licks the sword! besides cutting her tongue, she knows that the steel tastes distinctly like tempered steel mixed with mithril! and is the color of green and grey mixed into A shiny material! She thinks it will do 12 damage!

The animated armor and the dinosaur goes into A heated battle.

Said battle is interrupted by both of them being squished by Kyle! the 9 tailed fox of lore! boss battle initiated!((Kyle, PM me what you are gonna do!))

Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2013, 06:26:52 am »

Is the boat there yet if so ninja jump attack
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2013, 06:29:33 am »

See if nine-tailed foxes are immune to fire by bathing Kyle in 24d10 points of firey breath damage!

If that fails, bathe him in a cloud of weakening gas for 12 points of Strength damage
(weakens the muscles enough that an above-average human would be lying around on the floor, struggling to breathe)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2013, 07:07:30 am »

Dr Mcninja waits for the breath attack to hit standing on top of the dragons head before ninja jump attack
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2013, 09:50:26 am »

''KYLE! BUDDY! Well, that ain't gonna work...''

Steve hits tree, gathers wood, makes workbench, makes wooden shovel and wooden pickaxe and has wood leftover on him... hopefully :P

(One extra turn of unconciousness is good. It meant no roll so I couldn't hurt myself XD)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2013, 10:07:33 am »

Swing wildly!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2013, 05:06:19 am »

Summon a mirror to look at my fabulous hair.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2013, 05:11:56 am »

Summon a mirror to look at my fabulous hair.
everyone is attacking for doing some thing constructive and your sitting there looking at your hair after giving the GM a chance to off you
My Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2013, 12:31:33 pm »

Breakdance
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2013, 12:32:42 pm »

Spoiler: sorry for the lateness (click to show/hide)

As the boat has arrived last turn, Boss battle initiated!

Insanity incarnate...((96)) summons A glorious mirrior! he looks...((97+10 from cool mirior,= 107)) STUNNING! Insanity instantly stuns A person he chooses next round with his beautiful looks! ((Lucky rolls, If it was low, I whould of summoned A brick that was about to hit you ))

Terezi Swings...((87)) Swings wildly at Kyle!Dealing 13 damage! ((just read up to the part where all the trolls are met, Plot twists are fun!

Greatwyrm orange...((16)) throws A firey pie at kyle,

Kyle is not amused and in returns...((89)) Tail whips Greatwyrm far to the other side of the island, Saying " your body's shall feed my pups! and then sets fire to the rest of the island and several others, Except for steve, Kyle runs towards steve and attempts to turn him into Kyles pet.
 steve...((92)) gets love and hugs from Kyle, steve is now kyles pet.

Killerhellhound...((42)) Slashes at Kyle, with his...((50)) steel dagger! it does 5 damage because it was unexpected!

Before being interupted Steve made A wooden pick, and A shovel.

Xantalos...((92)) Breackdances so hard, he gets A new weapon, A ...((19)) A small iron dagger.

Health

Terezi is on fire, loosing 3 health,: 3/10 -3 fire, +1 health regen

alcious 5/10

The orange wizard 3/10 -7 form tail whip If have A bad roll, can DROWN if does not get out of water.

killer has 10/10! Not for long though.

Kyle has 7/25 -19Attacks  +1 health regen

If the islanders are wiped out, Another set of islanders comes in, Kyle can choose to regenerate health quickly, regaining 15 health, after the turns attacks, so lets say he looses 8 health, he will not die because he will regenerate up to 14 health, but has A natural regeneration of one health regardless of whats happening

And then...((32)) Nothing happens.

Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5