Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 378290 times)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Farmville]
« Reply #1275 on: August 22, 2013, 04:53:09 am »

......Well, damn.

Actions!
Im not sure, but i dont think it will attack you. I would still run away though, just in case... You may want to overdrive some speed.

Also, what would happen if you got a -1 roll to Potency while casting an spell? Is possible if someone did Drain (Target word) Potency, which would reduce your potency by 1, thus if you had a 0 stats on potency, you would get a -2, and if you got a roll of 1, 1-2=-1.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 07:32:43 am by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: August 22, 2013, 04:02:38 pm »

FUCK.

Spoiler: Waitlist me. (click to show/hide)

-I'm going to be playing Derya as someone who should be on medication, but goes off said meds around the time she winds up in the arena. This leads to her freaking out, wondering if any of what she's seeing is real, and having some extreme trust issues. Reactions to people and things will be varied- sometimes, she'll ignore you, others, she'll try to stab you until you leave the room, sometimes she won't stop chasing you until you're out of sight or dead. Sometimes she'll be helpful. I'm using a d20 to determine her moods every turn. Should be fun.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: August 22, 2013, 04:37:14 pm »

"YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT THE MAKO MAN?"

Action Time!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: August 22, 2013, 05:38:32 pm »

FUCK.

Spoiler: Waitlist me. (click to show/hide)

-I'm going to be playing Derya as someone who should be on medication, but goes off said meds around the time she winds up in the arena. This leads to her freaking out, wondering if any of what she's seeing is real, and having some extreme trust issues. Reactions to people and things will be varied- sometimes, she'll ignore you, others, she'll try to stab you until you leave the room, sometimes she won't stop chasing you until you're out of sight or dead. Sometimes she'll be helpful. I'm using a d20 to determine her moods every turn. Should be fun.
!!FUN!!
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

RathofSTS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: August 22, 2013, 06:11:59 pm »

Join fun/action!(PM)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: August 22, 2013, 06:23:43 pm »

Methinks:
Spoiler: Results of d20 (click to show/hide)

And if the first turn is a 1, and the next is a 19, I'll still be in "Worsen" because it's not possible to jump up or down more than one level at a time.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Armor Delivery Service]
« Reply #1281 on: August 23, 2013, 10:33:48 am »

"WHAT THE HELL."
THROW THE CANDY PIGLET AT HIM AND RUN FOR IT.
Overdrive channeling into speed.
Sigh. Move to Grand Room. Eat candy horse
Action Time!
Join fun/action!(PM)

[Shane Spd:6]
[Alish Spd:2-1]
[Andy Spd:1-1]
[Ocil Spd:5+1]

"PIGDOKEN!"

[Shane Dex:5]
[Andy Dex:2+1]

[Shane Str:6-1]
[Andy End:1+1]

[Ocil Dex:2+1]
[Andy Dex:4+1]

Shane grabs the grazing piglet and chucks it at his attacker with surprising efficiency at the same time Ocil runs in to grab Andy.  While Andy is able to dodge Ocil's grab, he steps right into the piglet, catching the porcine projectile square in the face.  Totally unprepared, it drops him back to the ground.  Shane takes the distraction as an opportunity to run like hell to the south.

Alish, approaching the melee, says her words.

[Pot:6+1]

[Alish Dex:4-1]
[Andy Dex:6+1-2 (on ground]
[Ocil Dex:3+1]

[Alish End:5-1]

A score of jagged scars appear in the air all around all three of the combatants, each cracking into an otherworldly rift.  Jagged tentacles emerge from every rift, searching and grasping.  Andy and Ocil are able to dodge them (Ocil barely), but one- despite her form- wraps around Alish's leg.  It doesn't hurt her and quickly lets go, but it does prevent her from taking any more actions.

The piglet manages to evade them, but the horse is grabbed full around the body and is dragged, whinnying in terror, back into one of the rifts.  The rifts snap shut in a horrible cacophany.

Andy jumps back up.  His main target's long gone, but this one punk looks like a good fight.

[Andy Dex:3+1]
[Ocil Dex:2+1]

[Andy Str:6+1]
[Ocil End:3]

"SNAP INTO THIS!"  Andy rushes Ocil, grabs him by the head and uses his momentum to smash Ocil into the ground, face first.  There's an audible crack.  Ocil rolls over, still on his back, with blood gushing from his nose- a dazed look on his face.

"OOH YEAH!"

Josionp Pioncale."[/color]
Activate mark. If attacked, face attacker and say:
"Enur Noyaniumma!"

You certainly hope there's no bloodshed or murder going on anywhere!

[Pot:5+1]  Magical ley lines crisscross your flesh across your whole body.  They surge, form up, and burst into magical energy without your intervention.  Your flesh hardens, and your body turns to steel.

Nice.

Stay hidden, cause fuck it yolo.

You continue to cower in a corner.

I missed a turn? Oh well, Try those words again.

[Pot:1]  Sad trombone.

Actions!

Well, no one appears to be coming through the door, and you don't like the way that lionbat is eyeballing you, so you stick to your original plan.

[Pot:4+1]

[Dex:3]
[Lionbat Dex:1]

[Lionbat End:4]

"HADOKEN!"

Your sphere of force sends the lionbat blasting backwards, but he misses the door to the cavern by a good ten feet.  And he's getting back up slowly.  And he looks REALLY pissed now.  Um.

Quote from: Players
Mastacheese:  Cromwell - North Side, Magma Room  (Right arm glow) {Legs are bronze axes, left arm is crippled}
Gamerlord:  Shane - North Entrance, Magma Room  (2/2 Pool, Left arm glow) [Obsidian Greatsword]
Draco1234:  Danath - Northeast side, Grand Room  (Bronze form) (2)
Nahere: Nahere - Center, Spike Room (Steel body)
RathofSTS:  Ocil - Center, Cavern (2) {Nose is broken, dazed, on ground}
TCM:  Andy Ravage - Center, Cavern
DaveTheGrave: Dave - West entrance, Bottomless Pit  (Crystal-Electric Form)  [Obsidian helmet, chestplate, and legplates  (Helmet not worn),  Force-light steel spear]  {Cracked skull}  (9)
Sarzael:  Alish - Center, Cavern  (2/3 Pool, Body is arcane energy) [Wand]

All four of you fighting are in combat regen mode, though only Alish has a non-full pool anyway.  Shane will be out of combat regen mode if he isn't in combat next turn.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: August 23, 2013, 10:38:24 am »

How far away from Andy am I?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: August 23, 2013, 10:41:54 am »

He's at the center of the cavern, and you're just outside it in the magma room.   It's a good fifty feet or so.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: August 23, 2013, 11:05:26 am »

Um...
Move far, far away from EVERYONE else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: August 23, 2013, 11:21:50 am »

Given that every room is occupied, you may wish to be more specific.  All player locations are in the status post.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: August 23, 2013, 11:28:56 am »

Head east, through to the spike room and then north to the grand chamber.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1287 on: August 23, 2013, 11:41:53 am »

Im pretty sure if you do you will get assaulted by Dave.

Either ways: 1/2 Targets accomplished. Gamerlord is safe, now lets eliminate the attackers.

Stab the closest person with wand, unless someone else comes in, on which case, run out of the room. (Attempt to avoid going to the magma monster room unless neccesary)

Also draco, you tried to send us your damned monster???

You realize, magma monster is there, right? It would be kinda stupid that after i attempt to save you risking my own life (Not gonna lie on that i also want some souls, but still) you burn by a lionbat.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 01:00:55 pm by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Armor Delivery Service]
« Reply #1288 on: August 23, 2013, 01:37:58 pm »

"PIGDOKEN!"
Plan: Science Man's combat will involve various varieties of magical pigs.

Six words to anyone who can tell me the word for "Pig"!
(Note: I mean that you will be will be owed six words whenever I spawn. An attack at an enemy, a sweet piece of gear, a neat pet, multiple things, whatever.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: August 23, 2013, 01:41:55 pm »

Either ways: 1/2 Targets accomplished. Gamerlord is safe, now lets eliminate the attackers.
((Have you two got a "hidden" alliance going?))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 198