Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 376837 times)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Farmville]
« Reply #1290 on: August 23, 2013, 02:25:37 pm »

Either ways: 1/2 Targets accomplished. Gamerlord is safe, now lets eliminate the attackers.
((Have you two got a "hidden" alliance going?))
No, he just doesnt bother me and the others two are dangerous.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

RathofSTS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: August 23, 2013, 02:46:44 pm »

Initiate strategy g67K0.

PM

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 23, 2013, 02:53:04 pm »

Also draco, you tried to send us your damned monster???

To be honest, I was just trying to get it away from me.

Actions!

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1293 on: August 23, 2013, 02:56:21 pm »

"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: August 23, 2013, 02:58:28 pm »

Initiate strategy g67K0.

PM
Run?
((Hey, at least he's not using the first letters of Greek alphabet. That's always something to be thankful for.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: August 23, 2013, 03:12:41 pm »

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?"

Action!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1296 on: August 23, 2013, 03:13:14 pm »

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?"

Action!
Welp, where do YOU think you re going? YOU RE MINE!

"PIGDOKEN!"
Plan: Science Man's combat will involve various varieties of magical pigs.

Six words to anyone who can tell me the word for "Pig"!
(Note: I mean that you will be will be owed six words whenever I spawn. An attack at an enemy, a sweet piece of gear, a neat pet, multiple things, whatever.)
If i tell you the page on which it most probably is, will you give me hmmm... Three/Four?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 03:17:48 pm by Sarzael »

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Armor Delivery Service]
« Reply #1297 on: August 23, 2013, 03:17:29 pm »

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: August 23, 2013, 06:56:58 pm »

"Now then, back to my previous work."
Grab onto a spike and brace myself against being pulled if this goes terribly wrong. Say:
"Josionp Pame Myxida Tifesslos."
While facing away from the spikes, and imagining a steel crossbow that generates and fires blackhole bolts.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: August 23, 2013, 08:28:05 pm »

"PIGDOKEN!"
Plan: Science Man's combat will involve various varieties of magical pigs.

Six words to anyone who can tell me the word for "Pig"!
(Note: I mean that you will be will be owed six words whenever I spawn. An attack at an enemy, a sweet piece of gear, a neat pet, multiple things, whatever.)
If i tell you the page on which it most probably is, will you give me hmmm... Three/Four?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: August 23, 2013, 09:00:40 pm »

Continue to camp, eyeing for anyone.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: August 23, 2013, 09:20:17 pm »

Head east, through to the spike room and then north to the grand chamber.
Continue to camp, eyeing for anyone.

Shane keeps running- no one from the cavern appears to be chasing him.  He leaves the magma room toward the bridge, and gets ambushed.

[Dave Pot:5+1]

[Dave Dex:3]
[Shane Dex:1]

[Shane End:2]

Dave fires a razor-sharp crystal lance at close range, catching Shane right in the chest.  It impales him like a harpoon, knocking him twitching to the ground.  Shane claws at the wound, weakly trying to save himself, before his hands go still.  His body crumbles to ash and sends a pinprick of light up to Dave.

[Shane is dead.  Dave gains one point.]

Stab the closest person with wand, unless someone else comes in, on which case, run out of the room. (Attempt to avoid going to the magma monster room unless neccesary)
Initiate strategy g67K0.
Actions!
Action!

[Alish Spd:6-1]
[Ocil Spd:1+1-1 (Dazed)]
[Danath Spd:5]
[Andy Spd:6-1]

(Super speed tie go)

Danath decides to make a run for it- run past the lionbat and into the cavern, hoping to bait it into there.  Can he get past it before it gets up?

[Danath Spd:5]
[Lionbat Spd:1]

No problem.  As he runs past it, the lionbat is finally on its feet, and it emits another high pitched roar.  It follows him in.

Andy and Alish, meanwhile, both move at once.  Alish has a nasty feeling something is coming, what with that horrible screech coming from the far end off the cavern, so she turns tail and runs south.  Andy is too busy executing an elbow drop to notice.

[Andy Dex:2+1]
[Ocil Dex:6+1-2+1 (on ground, defensive)]

Ocil, despite being on the ground, quickly rolls out of the way, more expecting the blow to be coming than actually seeing it.  Andy slams down a few inches short of the target.  He pounces back up, and the two of them start circling each other...  as Danath comes running into the cavern, a horrible beast made of magma chasing him; a lion with the head of a bat, and wings.  It screams again.

Grab onto a spike and brace myself against being pulled if this goes terribly wrong. Say:
While facing away from the spikes, and imagining a steel crossbow that generates and fires blackhole bolts.

You brace yourself for horrible failure.

[Pot:1+1]  A tiny thing appears, that glimmers before it seemingly sucks into itself and vanished.  Well... that was certainly some kind of failure.

Terence bursts into being in the center of the Grand Room.  His hands itch with nerdy power.

Quote from: Players
Mastacheese:  Cromwell - North side, Magma Room  (Right arm glow) {Legs are bronze axes, left arm is crippled}
BFEL:  Terence - Center, Grand Room
Draco1234:  Danath - Northeast side, Cavern  (3/4 Pool, Bronze form) (2)
Nahere: Nahere - Center, Spike Room (Steel body)
RathofSTS:  Ocil - Center, Cavern (2) {Nose is broken}
TCM:  Andy Ravage - Center, Cavern
DaveTheGrave: Dave - West entrance, Bottomless Pit  (Crystal-Electric Form)  [Obsidian helmet, chestplate, and legplates  (Helmet not worn),  Force-light steel spear]  {Cracked skull}  (10)
Sarzael:  Alish - North entrance, Magma Room  (3/3 Pool, Body is arcane energy) [Wand]
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: August 23, 2013, 09:31:38 pm »

[Pot:1+1]  A tiny thing appears, that glimmers before it seemingly sucks into itself and vanished.  Well... that was certainly some kind of failure.
You might even say that...it sucks.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: August 23, 2013, 09:43:27 pm »

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: August 23, 2013, 09:56:11 pm »

"Hmph."
Try again with hopefully less instant sucking:
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 198