Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 377968 times)

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Cat-based Beasts]
« Reply #1590 on: August 31, 2013, 06:10:25 am »

Oh, it's like that is it?

Actions!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: August 31, 2013, 10:03:22 am »

((You all suck, how hard is it to just kill someone already?))
More than you think. Way more.
Just shoot black holes at people.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: August 31, 2013, 07:52:17 pm »

I'm so lucky that I'm one of those people that can shove whatever unhealthy junk they come across into their bodies and suffer almost no consequences for it.

Wait till you get older.  /me is looking at 30

As for the other advice, thanks.  I'm a Southern boy, so I'm used to a good bit of (black) tea.  My wife's a fan of the organic, so we do keep fruit juices on hand for the kids.

Oh hey, I bet you folks want a turn.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: August 31, 2013, 07:53:24 pm »

OH GOD WRONG THREAD
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 07:56:06 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: August 31, 2013, 08:33:13 pm »

PM.
Get up and do some actions.
Actions!
Actions!
Quote from: TCM
I didn't post but I PMed!

[Ocil Spd:6+1]
[Dave Spd:5]
[Alish Spd:3-1]
[Danath Spd:4]
[Andy Spd:1-1]
[Lionbat Spd:1]

"Fuck this," says Ocil.  He books it out of there before anyone can grab him.  As he hits the south side of the grand room, he stops to bandage his arm with a few ripped strips from his sleeve.

[Dave Str:2+1]  Dave tries to run, but he spends all his time just standing his heavy ass up.

Danath turns to Alish, growls, and says his words.

[Danath Pot:2+1]
[Alish Str:5-1]

A small shockwave shoots outward from Danath.  Alish is pushed back a bit and has a bit of sand blown at her, but she stands her ground.

Alish growls right back, boosts her agility, and levels the wand at him.

[Wand:6]  A large chunk of plastic forms in the air, and falls to the ground.  Both combatants look at it and blink.

Alish shrugs and charges.

[Alish Dex:4]
[Danath Dex:1]

Alish jumps at him and grabs his head.  There's quite a few explosions, sending shards of bronze everywhere, but the end result is a headless Danath, who crumbles into ash.  A pea-sized point of light embeds itself in Alish's chest.

Alish notes that her hands sting and feel raw, like a bad rope burn.

[Danath is dead.  Alish gains two points.]

[Lionbat End:6]  The lionbat jumps up and screams.  It turns its head toward Dave and charges.

[Lionbat Dex:1]
[Dave Dex:5]

Dave watches in wonder as it misses by a wide margin.  For a scary-looking beast, it doesn't appear very effective.

Andy just lies there, target cockblocked again.

Save wholesomely destructive idea until later, but in the meantime, continue word-treasure hunt.

No one is here to offend you, so you stick with science.

[Pot:2+1]  A grey fog appears over your right shoulder.  It fades into your shoulder, seemingly still present.

Try again, imagining a sword with a steel handle and arcane blade:
"Josionp Lodr Jupedem."

Let's try that again.

[Pot:6+1]  You get exactly that, except it looks like something even Cloud would have a bit of trouble wielding.

Xantalos appears right by the table in the Magma Room.  He has a strange sense of deja-vu.

Quote from: Players
Angle: Joseph - West side of Ledge, Grand Room (4 Pool)
Bigf00t: Bigf01t - East side, Bottomless Pit (3 Pool) Body is arcane field over steel core)
Xantalos:  Xantalos - Center, Magma Room (6 Pool)
Nahere: Nahere - South Center, Spike Room (4 Pool) (Steel body)
RathofSTS:  Ocil - South Side, Grand Room (0 Pool) {Nose is broken, upper right arm is injured} (2)
TCM:  Andy Ravage - Center, Cavern  (0 Pool) {On ground, right upper leg is broken}
DaveTheGrave: Dave - South Center, Cavern  (2/6 Pool, Crystal-Electric Form)  [Obsidian helmet, chestplate, and legplates,  Force-light steel spear]  {Cracked skull}  (10)
Sarzael:  Alish - North Side, Cavern  (1/4 Pool, Body is arcane energy) [Wand] (4)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: August 31, 2013, 08:38:39 pm »

What the fack? I don't remember the fack happened here. Hey look a magic book! Hmm ... says not to use. Definetely using it.

Actions!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #1596 on: August 31, 2013, 08:51:33 pm »

Hmm. Do I notice any special Qualities to that Plant Liger I summoned?

Moar Science! Upsopi Abioutt Ollospon Enur!

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: August 31, 2013, 09:04:23 pm »

It's made of plants.

Also: Yay someone died!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: August 31, 2013, 09:28:14 pm »

Also: Yay someone died!

Isn't this how murder cults are started? No one dies and the townsfolk get bored?

There's no way that would ever happen to mURDER! MURDER! MURDER!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: August 31, 2013, 09:40:09 pm »

OH GOD WRONG THREAD
((Triple-Poaster much?))

((Also, someone who is not Dave needs to kill Sazrael. Becuase I'd like this to have at least a duopoly.

And I find it hilarious that Andy, who has pretty much been a free soul with no way of retaliation has spent so many turns on the floor, not moving, in the middle of all the fighting.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Farmville]
« Reply #1600 on: August 31, 2013, 09:42:09 pm »

Try again, imagining a sword with a steel handle and arcane blade:
"Josionp Lodr Jupedem."

RathofSTS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: August 31, 2013, 10:02:00 pm »

Observe the room and then Actions!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: August 31, 2013, 10:53:13 pm »

OH GOD WRONG THREAD
((Triple-Poaster much?))

((Also, someone who is not Dave needs to kill Sazrael. Becuase I'd like this to have at least a duopoly.

And I find it hilarious that Andy, who has pretty much been a free soul with no way of retaliation has spent so many turns on the floor, not moving, in the middle of all the fighting.))

((What do you expect him to do? Die? Stand back up? He's Selling.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: August 31, 2013, 10:55:53 pm »

OH GOD WRONG THREAD
((Triple-Poaster much?))

((Uhh... try to make friends and offer to be a front-line cannon-fodder in return for regenerated legs and a chance to survive? Sounds like a good idea, in fact the only idea that offers you any chance of anything.

PS: Selling? What? What does it mean in the context?))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: August 31, 2013, 11:09:13 pm »

OH GOD WRONG THREAD
((Triple-Poaster much?))

((Uhh... try to make friends and offer to be a front-line cannon-fodder in return for regenerated legs and a chance to survive? Sounds like a good idea, in fact the only idea that offers you any chance of anything.

PS: Selling? What? What does it mean in the context?))

((In the context of Wrestling, Selling refers to the act of an wrestler to act as if he really was in pain/injured/dazed as the result of an attack.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 198