Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 376833 times)

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Killllllllll FRENZY!]
« Reply #1770 on: September 15, 2013, 09:01:59 pm »

"U....h.... OK. Huh."

PMed NEW STATS!
PMed MASTER PLAN!

"Well, it seems TEST: MURDER was a success, bar Little Green and his new friend... *grr*"
*looks down sadly*
"Condolence letters may or may not be forwarded to your immediate family... which is not known... so. Yea."
*massivly cheers up*
"YOUR SOULS SHALL SERVE SCIENCE! YOUR DEATH BRINGS YOU BUT MORE GLORY THAN EVER!"

(( IF ANYONE CAN ELIMINATE THE ALIEN THREAT, REWARDS ARE ON OFFER ))

((BTW, I feel bad for re-waitlisting you peoples, but you were in combat in my pit so...  ;D If it makes you feel better, I may offer condolence science upon your return  :) ))
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: September 15, 2013, 09:25:45 pm »

((All those dead people and I'm still SUPER far from being able to run Derya. Come on people! Murder! Murder is always the best option!))
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: September 15, 2013, 09:32:36 pm »

((Shouldn't it be four points instead of two for Alish? Bigfoot should be at 6.

Also, awesome turn. Funny, sometimes it's four deaths in a turn, sometimes a death in six turns.))
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 09:50:05 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: September 15, 2013, 09:48:20 pm »

((Shouldn't it be four points instead of two for Alish? Bigfoot should be at 5.

Also, awesome turn. Funny, sometimes it's four deaths in a turn, sometimes a death in six turns.))

I is cool with this. Thank you Thearpox! I would have missed that... *derp* MOR POWAR!

Quote from: Players
-snip-
Xantalos:  Xantalos - West exit, Bottomless Pit (5/6 Pool, Ley lines covering head)
-snip
Sarzael:  Alish - Center of Bridge, Bottomless Pit  (2/5 Pool, No arms) [Wand] (4)
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: September 15, 2013, 10:11:02 pm »

Yeah, that's correct.  Fix in the AM.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: September 16, 2013, 12:47:39 am »

"~Yippee! Lovely-wonderful-mounds-of-happiness! Classic-Tod-tradition-of-opportunistic-dickery-upheld. Overseer-must-be-proud.~"

Improve self, then focus!

(( IF ANYONE CAN ELIMINATE THE ALIEN THREAT, REWARDS ARE ON OFFER ))

((I might be able to help with that. As well as other problems, actually.))
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 01:08:38 am by Harry Baldman »

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: September 16, 2013, 01:14:48 am »

Balls.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: September 16, 2013, 02:15:06 am »

Tame the moose
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: September 16, 2013, 02:20:34 am »

((The perplexicon genre is too popular for its own good... we need more games with a shared waitlist, probably different wordsets though.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1779 on: September 16, 2013, 02:21:55 am »

Just two errors:
1. Doesnt matter a lot, but why we had dext roll if i wanted to suicide to him and he kill me?
2. I had three souls, not two (Apart of my own one) so bigfoot won 3/4 souls of killing me. (I killed mastah-1 and draco-2) (Just noticed Thearpox already said this)

Bigfoot is doing good use of the words i told him to kill Xan :P

Either ways, to waitlist.
New char stats: 6 Dext 1 Pot 2 Chann.

((Shouldn't it be four points instead of two for Alish? Bigfoot should be at 6.

Two of those deaths were thanks to me. One in part, atleast. Also, bigfoot, why do you feel sorry? Xantalos got what he deserves and i suicided wanting.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 03:21:28 am by Sarzael »
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: September 16, 2013, 06:32:37 am »

((The perplexicon genre is too popular for its own good... we need more games with a shared waitlist, probably different wordsets though.))
((I'll consider it, once I come up with a good "twist".))

((Oh, and derm: Please either rejoin Twilight Academy or exorcise your spirit from the premises. Overshots from the past 12 hours include an attempt to make a smaller version of oneself (lead to said self replicating exponentially until the creator managed to stop it at over a thousand minis), breaking a rock (unknown), and creating a seal to merge the minis into one being (unknown).))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: September 16, 2013, 07:59:15 am »

Just two errors:
1. Doesnt matter a lot, but why we had dext roll if i wanted to suicide to him and he kill me?
2. I had three souls, not two (Apart of my own one) so bigfoot won 3/4 souls of killing me. (I killed mastah-1 and draco-2) (Just noticed Thearpox already said this)

1. It would have worked unless you had both thrown ones; then you would have missed each other and I would have laughed.
2. Fixed. (He got four from you.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1782 on: September 16, 2013, 08:03:29 am »

Just two errors:

1. It would have worked unless you had both thrown ones; then you would have missed each other and I would have laughed.
2. Fixed. (He got four from you.)
I though a one would be something along the lines *You fall from the bridge to the pit* Or that would be a zero?
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #1783 on: September 16, 2013, 08:07:17 am »

((I'll consider it, once I come up with a good "twist".))

((Oh, and derm: Please either rejoin Twilight Academy or exorcise your spirit from the premises. Overshots from the past 12 hours include an attempt to make a smaller version of oneself (lead to said self replicating exponentially until the creator managed to stop it at over a thousand minis), breaking a rock (unknown), and creating a seal to merge the minis into one being (unknown).))

I once had the idea of doing some kind of Perplexicon but based on the Mistborn saga on where you could eat different metals for different effects and you would use different alloys to make ´´phrases``.

Goddamnit, this should have been an edit, not a whole new post...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 08:44:12 am by Sarzael »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: September 16, 2013, 08:29:28 am »

I though a one would be something along the lines *You fall from the bridge to the pit* Or that would be a zero?

The severity of a 1 (and a 6, really) depend on the complexity of what you're trying to do.  If you were tying your shoes and you rolled a one, you'd, at worse, pull the lace out of your shoe.  If you were trying to walk across a tightrope, you'd fall and probably rack yourself on the way down.

Now a zero, yeah, going over the edge would have been an option.  Zeros are simply horrible failures and can easily kill you outright when magic is involved.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 198