Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 378100 times)

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Urist Lamkalallibash]
« Reply #2100 on: September 23, 2013, 06:50:20 am »

((I don't know if you realized this, but I'M TAKING A GIANT INTELLIGENT ARCANE-DRAGON to Urist. I think that you all should run))
((I don't think you're taking it anywhere. More like it'll try to take you to it's teeth. I think you missed the cue where it isn't friendly.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: September 23, 2013, 06:53:27 am »

((I didn't, but he will chase me, so he will end up where Urist is))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: September 23, 2013, 07:01:45 am »

((possibly not... but its that or giant ass arcane dragon that can and will fuck me up.

maybe it will leave me alone if i prostrate myself before it and throw gold everywhere?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: September 23, 2013, 07:14:53 am »

((I'm thinking about following a simmilar strategy))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: September 23, 2013, 07:22:12 am »

((quick question so i can gauge how terrified i should be, when you summoned that alien was it a third word that let them use magic if so did you include it in the dragon?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: September 23, 2013, 07:33:22 am »

((I think that Bigfoot summoned the Alien. Judging by the stats, I think that they have, at least, 1 point in dexterity, 1 in speed, 6 in potency and 2 in pool. This means that the aliens spawn with more stats than players. Damn.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: September 23, 2013, 07:34:01 am »

((Launch goblin at dwarf, yay or nay?))
((Nay.))

((I don't know if you realized this, but I'M TAKING A GIANT INTELLIGENT ARCANE-DRAGON to Urist. I think that you all should run))
((Um, I suggest you run first.))

((hey GWG could you do me a favor and punch my glass lump, i wanna see if my spell mad big glass or enhanced (bulletproof) glass but my arcane hands would just explode it if i tried touching it.))
(("Certainly, citizen, as soon as I have taken down this villainous rogue!"))

((I'm thinking about following a simmilar strategy))
((That might be a good idea, but I'm going to watch you guys first. Seriously, a giant dragon which explodes anything it touches...can we nickname it TPK?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: September 23, 2013, 07:41:04 am »

Note- the dragon is fleshy.  It does have octarine-colored scales, though.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
« Reply #2109 on: September 23, 2013, 08:45:13 am »

I know an spell that would kill every single person except you in a turn (Not counting turns for preparation)... Ploblem: It needs around 30 channeling... And circles.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: September 23, 2013, 08:49:45 am »

((And it would be boring then. The chaos that will come will be way funnier than just killing everyone. Because, well, maybe with enough potency I could make a black hole that destroys even the arena, but that wouldn't be fun))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: September 23, 2013, 08:54:55 am »

Don't worry- there are plenty of highly deadly combinations that are fun and exciting as well.

Waiting on The Ensorceler since he aggroed that dwarf.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: September 23, 2013, 08:57:44 am »

((I guess that that dwarf is the first of a series of NPCs that will appear to challenge us?))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: September 23, 2013, 09:02:34 am »

((Here's hoping I don't botch the Dex roll and accidentally hit the dwarf.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: September 23, 2013, 09:07:00 am »

((Don't worry, you won't))
Spoiler: To dissapoint GWG (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 198