Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 378313 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [The Final Battle]
« Reply #2820 on: December 31, 2013, 04:23:17 am »

Stay back from the fight and say word
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 07:22:02 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: December 31, 2013, 07:20:04 am »

@Tomcost, Nice escape there, I'm going to point out I had that turn as a conditional retaliation, *IF* you attacked me. I thought perhaps that the magic targeting system might have subverted your immaterial status. You can now rest assured that this is apparently not the case with an "on touch" spell, lucky for you as it turns out, I was going to explode your heart out from your paper chest *whew*... No harm no foul? ;D
My vengance shall be terrible! Well, I was planning on doing something like what Unholy did, but on purpose. Now I will have to come up with something new. Anyway, I hope you two kill each other, it will make things more interesting than fightingg someone with half my stat points.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: December 31, 2013, 10:12:54 am »

Hey toaster im gonna need a ruling on my pool regen.

Non combat science affected character in combat, do i get full regen or combat regen?

I gave you combat since your (yes, your) tentacles started affecting Bigf01t.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: December 31, 2013, 10:27:25 am »

Darn, im gonna have to be careful with that in future
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: January 01, 2014, 01:46:56 am »

Does anyone know what Tomcost's form is like? Is he a person made out of air, or a sort of sentient whirlwind?
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: January 01, 2014, 12:07:29 pm »

[Pot:3+1]  Magical ley lines begin to cross your body.  The lines cross your body and intertwine in a loose configuration.

You activate it, and become Wind Man, man made of air.  Cue airhead jokes.

^^

Also, we are at... 7/7.  Update today maybe.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: January 01, 2014, 12:40:55 pm »

Cut boomerang from self again, but this time, no failures. Either it comes off of my hand or my hand comes off with it.
Go to the Grand room, warm up a grand monolouge.

Fuck you, finger!

[Dex:2]  You flail ineffectually at it.  Damn it!

[Dex:5]  There we go!  Left a tiny nub of rock to prevent it from bleeding, even!  You head on into the Grand Room.

"Sup?"

Say words again, and get this idiot off of me!
Jump up and Divekick Cromwellius's head into the floor.

[Cromwell Spd:3]
[Zubaz Spd:1]

The words you don't have the pool for?

[Cromwell Str:4]
[Zubaz Str:6]

You make a valiant effort to push him off, but to no avail.  He jumps off you anyway!

[Zubaz Dex:5+2]
[Cromwell Dex:4-1]

[Zubaz Str:4]
[Cromwell End:5-1]

...straight into the air, then straight back onto your head, boot first.  Your head smacks into the ground and you see stars and hear a crack.  [Nose broken, Dazed:-1 rolls next turn]

Stay back from the fight and say word

Meanwhile, Mark goes for an opportunistic attack.

[Pot:5+1]  Quite a lot of candy appears in front of you- enough sweets, chocolate, suckers, and jawbreakers to fill a small candy store.  It falls onto the floor in a sticky heap.

"Getcher candy here!  Can't watch a wrestling match without candy!"

Focus pot

I'm going to congratulate Unholy Pariah for his creativeness. I hope that the most creative player wins there. Also, Bigfoot has almost no pool and no str bonus, so he will eventually end up being grabbed by the tentacles.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh yeah.  Feel it right in the nethers.

magic.
WILL PM (HOPEFULLY CLEVER) TURN LATER

[Outcast Dex:5]

Outcast Wizard rolls around with his wings, using them as a horribly awkward cleaver to slice off tentacles at the base.  Bigf01t leads with his shield and crashes into them, blowing several up that way.

The wings and shield both are destroyed, but the tentacle swarm is put down.

The two arcane men look at each other.  Do they really want to fight right now?

(Note- Since you both attacked the tentacles first and neither really wanted into combat in the first place, I took the peaceful option here which also puts you both at full pool.  If you really want to kill each other this turn, I can retcon.)

Quote from: Players
Unholy_Pariah:  Outcast Wizard - East exit, Spike Room (3 Pool, Body is big and arcane) {Left leg is badly injured, especially the knee; cannot stand on it, Right leg gone, Lower abdomen is gouged} (5)
Bigf00t: Bigf01t - East entrance, Spike Room (6 Pool, Body is arcane field over steel core) [Arcane hoverhammer, Arcane Helmet, Wand, Arcane Great Crossbow "Compensation Launcher"] {Chest feels burned/raw, is being attracted to several metallic tentacles coming out of the floor} (6)
Killerhellhound: Mark Sheperd - Center, Grand Room (1 Pool)  {A bit burned}
TCM: Zubaz - Center, Grand Room (0 Pool)
Tomcost: Jabon -  South Entrance, Grand Room (6 Pool, Body is air, Pot focus) (22)
Vakothu: Azilain - South Exit, Cavern (Is a jock strap)
Tsuchigumo550: Derya Shirazi - West Door, Grand Room (3 Pool) [Steel Arm Floaties, Silver Mobile Cover Pants]
mastahcheese: Cromwellius The Second - North of Center, Grand Room (2/3 Pool)  {Right leg is gone, right hand is gone, skin is scaly, broken nose, dazed (-1 rolls next turn)}

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: January 01, 2014, 01:07:47 pm »

((Awww, I wanted an arcane wrestling tournament!))

PMed stuff.

It's alive

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: January 01, 2014, 01:18:54 pm »

Throw boomerang at Cromwellius.
No offense, but I'm going to take all of your souls eventually, so... better sooner than later.
Draw whipsword, and use it to deter anyone from attacking me.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: January 01, 2014, 01:57:20 pm »

Flip off the two guys about to brutally murder me, then kick TCM in the crotch with my remaining leg.

((At least he'll have a penalty to fight Tsuchi next turn, if this works.))
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: January 01, 2014, 09:02:53 pm »

((Nah i dont wanna fight him, i just didnt want him pulled over to me.))

actual magic.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: January 01, 2014, 11:36:39 pm »

Run from Cromwellius to Derya, jump and Divekick his face.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: January 02, 2014, 01:49:56 am »

Mark sits down after gabbing some candy and starts cheering on the fight

Also WORD
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: January 02, 2014, 03:03:29 am »

((Will my chest ever heal itself? I'm presuming no, but I thought it best to ask. It's not giving me any bad rolls or anything, but I suppose it would be a tender spot to poke if I ever go fleshy again.))

SuperMAGICfragilisticexpialidocious Turn. Yup.

EDIT TO THANK TOASTER FOR THE (Temporary) NON-VIOLENCE.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 03:31:53 am by Bigf00t »
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: January 02, 2014, 08:48:24 am »

((Will my chest ever heal itself? I'm presuming no, but I thought it best to ask. It's not giving me any bad rolls or anything, but I suppose it would be a tender spot to poke if I ever go fleshy again.))

Not by itself, no.  Same as any other injury.

7/7 again.
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 198