Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 378001 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [The Final Battle]
« Reply #2865 on: January 13, 2014, 03:09:15 pm »

Action coming later, have to finish TiM turn first.

F5 F5 F5 F5
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: January 13, 2014, 03:23:49 pm »

Action coming later, have to finish TiM turn first.

F5 F5 F5 F5
You can stop pressing it.

Action still coming later, I have to ask some things first.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: January 13, 2014, 06:24:58 pm »

Flail wildly at attackers!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: January 13, 2014, 06:32:08 pm »

actions and stuff
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Bigf00t

• Bay Watcher
  • Because science wasn't mad enough. YET.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: January 14, 2014, 02:16:07 am »

Huzzah! I think... MOAR PRIVATE SCIENCE!
WELCOME TO PERPLEXICON! I HOPE YOU LIKE RESPAWNING!
But screw it nobody tames a murderbear without taking risks.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: January 14, 2014, 03:03:05 am »

Turn
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: January 14, 2014, 10:20:13 am »

Turn

If you sent me a PM, I didn't get it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: January 14, 2014, 10:54:45 am »

Sent it to the wrong person sorry it is now resent
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: January 14, 2014, 10:55:07 am »

Got it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: January 17, 2014, 08:19:52 pm »

5/6 since Zubaz is KOed this turn.  Kinda do need Derya (though don't expect a turn until Monday anyway.)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: January 18, 2014, 08:04:24 pm »

didn't realize the past turn came up, whoops.

---

"Holy shit... I did it... I- wait, movement? Holy shit, he, it, survived? Gods...
Run over to Zubaz and attempt to help him however I can.
"Come on... Get up, and out of here... Come on, I can't... I can't cast another spell right now, and h... it's still alive, I'm sure..."
Attempt to support/lift Zubaz out of the room, should anything attack me, attempt to defend via whip-sword.

Hyperventilate.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: January 20, 2014, 01:30:33 pm »

This turn dedicated to Mastahcheese

Flail wildly at attackers!
"Holy shit... I did it... I- wait, movement? Holy shit, he, it, survived? Gods...
Run over to Zubaz and attempt to help him however I can.
"Come on... Get up, and out of here... Come on, I can't... I can't cast another spell right now, and h... it's still alive, I'm sure..."
Attempt to support/lift Zubaz out of the room, should anything attack me, attempt to defend via whip-sword.

Hyperventilate.
actions and stuff
Turn

[Cromwell Spd:3]
[Derya Spd:4]
[Wizard Spd:2]
[Mark Spd:5]

Mark runs over to where Cromwell is trying to get out of the wall, and says his word.

[Mark Pot:1]
[Mark End:6]

Mark's right middle finger turns to magma.  It burns like hell for a second, then rapidly cools, leaving his middle three fingers stuck together.

"Dammit, that's my flippin' finger!"

Derya moves to defend Zubaz and drag him away.

Cromwell, meanwhile, is stuck in a rock wall.  Can he drag himself over to attack range before she gets him backwards?

[Cromwell End:2-1-1]  Nope.  He just flops forward out of the wall.  At least he isn't bleeding any more thanks to the corrupt influence.

[End:3-1-1]  Cromwell's leg stump starts deforming a bit.

As Derya starts to drag Zubaz, Outcast Wizard puts his hand on the floor and says some words.

[Pot:2+1]
[End:3]

The ground under his hand turns glowing red.  The glow shakes a bit, then shoots directly under himself and turns the floor into a small puddle of magma.  It explodes quite nicely against his form, leaving him slightly dazed in a small floor divot.  {Slightly dazed:  -1 to next roll}

[Str:6-1]  Derya drags Zubaz effortlessly to the west exit of the Grand Room.  He wakes up, head pounding, staring up at her.

Huzzah! I think... MOAR PRIVATE SCIENCE!

Science happens.

PM stuff

Jabon runs off to the Cavern and jumps in the lake.  The only sign of what he's doing in there is bubbles coming up.

Quote from: Players
Unholy_Pariah:  Outcast Wizard - East exit, Spike Room (3 Pool, Body is big and arcane) {Left leg is badly injured, especially the knee; cannot stand on it, Right leg gone, Lower abdomen is gouged, slightly dazed} (5)
Bigf00t: Bigf01t - South Entrance, Grand Room (6 Pool, Body is arcane field over steel core) [Arcane hoverhammer, Arcane Helmet, Wand, Arcane Great Crossbow "Compensation Launcher"] {Chest feels burned/raw} (6)
Killerhellhound: Mark Sheperd - East edge, Grand Room (1 Pool)  {A bit burned, right hand has three fused fingers}
TCM: Zubaz - West door, Grand Room (0 Pool)  {Bleeding face}
Tomcost: Jabon -  In the lake, Cavern (6 Pool, Body is solid force) [Force-Crystal Hulk Hands] (22)
Vakothu: Azilain - South Exit, Cavern (Is a jock strap)
Tsuchigumo550: Derya Shirazi - West Door, Grand Room (2/3 Pool) [Steel Arm Floaties, Silver Mobile Cover Pants]
mastahcheese: Cromwellius The Second - East edge, Grand Room (3/3 Pool, body is Corrupted)  {Right leg is gone, right arm is a fleshy mace, skin is scaly, broken nose}

Thanks Mastahcheese!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: January 20, 2014, 01:46:41 pm »

Thanks Mastahcheese!
I suppose that this is because he nominated you for the Christmas giveaway?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: January 20, 2014, 01:57:04 pm »

That's correct.  I'll try to be faster on updates in return.
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 198