Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Gangsta's and Dragons!  (Read 3503 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: Gangsta's and Dragons!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2013, 08:22:40 am »

Get yo stuff, dog! Go Bust a cap in them Goblins, yo. Translation: Go off to face the Goblins to get your stuff back.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2013, 08:25:28 am »

Follow the others.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2013, 09:14:28 am »

Yeah, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do when someone horns in on your turf, ya know?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2013, 09:38:42 am »

Follow the others.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2013, 04:41:05 pm »

Turn 1: Fresh New Dig, yo!

Aight, so y'all walkin' down the road, following the gigoloblin's trail. (4) You manage to follow the right trail, and you arrive at their camp in no time. You hide behind some bushes, and look at the gigoloblins' camp. There are about five of them, all armed with mics. You're guessing they might be MC's. There are a bunch of tents, and one big tent. An orc appears form the tent, its dark, pale-green skin covered with scars and some kind of pink leather. It dons it's hat, and magically appears a cane, adorned with some gold and bones. It must be a pimp-orc. (2)

They spot you in the bushes! They pull out their mics and attempt to go look for you in the bushes. (2) (4) (4) (3) They spot Tony first, but the rest manage to hide, and JK barely hides himself from the gigoloblin MC's! Gigoloblin 1 uses basic rap to attack Tony! (6-4(+1) (5-5) Gigoloblin scratches Tony, barely cutting his Suit! His raps are so good that he hurts himself! The Horse fends off the Gigoloblin! Retaliation! (4-2) (3-2) Tony back-hands Gigoloblin 1! The Gigoloblin falls to the floor; they ain't that tough! The horse tramples on the prone Gigoloblin! The Gigoloblin is unconscious!

Gigoloblin 2 (6) attempts to reveal the other party members using a Reveal Rap! (2) His clothes magically vanish!

Gigoloblin 3 (6) attempts to heal Gigoloblin 1 with a Heal Rap! (4) Gigoloblin 1 is now conscious, but heavily wounded!

Gigoloblin 4 (4) attempts to run to the orc's side! (5) He arrives quickly! (+1 to all orc rolls)

Gigoloblin 5 (5) attempts to aid his comrades with an Aid Rap! (1) Wow. Just wow. (-1 to all allied rolls)

Orc (6) attempts to bind Tony! (1(-1) His arm explodes. And Gigoloblin 4 dies by the shrapnel...

How do you defend?

Crew

Spoiler: Sir Tony Two-Shoes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sir Devlin Hammer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Wyrm Food (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Triple JK (click to show/hide)

Enemy Crew
Gigoloblin 1 (MC) (Heavily Wounded) (-1 to rolls)
Gigoloblin 2 (MC) (Naked) (-1 to rolls)
Gigoloblin 3 (MC) (-1 to rolls)
Gigoloblin 4 (MC) (DEAD)
Gigoloblin 5 (MC) (Artard) (-1 to rolls)
Orc (Pimp) (Boss) (Missing arm) (-1 to all further rolls)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2013, 04:44:28 pm »

Bind gigolobin 1! If no one is able to help then show the orc who is the better pimp.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 06:26:18 pm by kj1225 »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2013, 04:45:19 pm »

"Nyah, see? This is what happens when you try to show up the family, see?"

Admonish enemies for their lack of snazziness.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2013, 06:25:00 pm »

Bind gigolobin 1!

By the way, Wyrm Food has to beatbox for the binding to work, so it'll take up both your turns.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2013, 06:30:47 pm »

Bust a cap in dem gobbos, dawg.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2013, 12:36:36 am »

Bind gigolobin 1!
By the way, Wyrm Food has to beatbox for the binding to work, so it'll take up both your turns.
Beat boxes so the binding will worj..
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2013, 05:27:31 am »

Turn 1: Fresh New Dig, yo!

Triple JK attempts to cast a Bind on the weakened Gigoloblin 1! (3+1) (6+1) (1-1) The binding worked too well! You have successfully binded it, but your incredibly potent spell transformed it into a Bugbear MC! (Bugbear added to crew!)

Tony admonishes the scattered gigoloblins for their snazzless attitudes. (1+1) The gigoloblins look in confusion. Tony just back-slaps (5) Gigoloblin 5 for not getting him, nyah? (2-3) You miss and fall on the floor. (-1 to all rolls until end of fight)

Devlin breaks down and does some swag moves. (6+1) (3-1) (5-1) (1-1) (1-1) Devlin knocks down Gigoloblin 2, but Gigoloblin 3 stays unimpressed. Gigoloblin 5 is so amazed that he is left catatonic! The Orc Pimp's other arm explodes.

Gigoloblin 2 (2-1) attempts to get up, but falls back down.

Gigoloblin 3 dis-raps Devlin's moves, (1-1) but it's so bad his vocal chords implode, causing unstoppable hemorrhaging. He dies.

Gigoloblin 5 (2-1) remains catatonic, and he slowly closes his eyes and all movements stop. He dies.

Orc Pimp magically raises his cane to bind Devlin. (5-2-1) He fails to do so. Seeing his bands incompetency, he gets on his knees and begs.

"Please! Please don't! I-I didn't mean to take your stuff man! Tell you what, you let me live, and I'll do anything you want! I-I'll teach you anything, I can help you!"

Crew

Spoiler: Sir Tony Two-Shoes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sir Devlin Hammer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Wyrm Food (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Triple JK (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bugbear (click to show/hide)

Enemy Crew
Gigoloblin 1 (MC) (DEAD)
Gigoloblin 2 (MC) (Heavily Wounded)
Gigoloblin 3 (MC) (DEAD)
Gigoloblin 4 (MC) (DEAD)
Gigoloblin 5 (MC) (DEAD)
Orc (Pimp) (Boss) (Missing arms) (-2 to all further rolls)

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)
Dying of laughter?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2013, 10:07:23 am »

"Now we're talking, see? Now, we don't want anything bad to happen to youse, but sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do if the cash isn't flowing particularly well this month, catch my drift?"

Diplomacy Attack: Enforce Protection!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2013, 10:11:27 am »

Keep the bugbear in check. Also if possible learn what I can from the pimp orc.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2013, 10:25:55 am »

Get your stuff back from dem gobbos, home boy!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2013, 07:38:06 pm »

Keep the bugbear in check. Also if possible learn what I can from the pimp orc.
Aid Action.
Sig
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5