- 0 (0%)
zone 3
- 0 (0%)
zone 4
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 22, 2013, 10:15:59 am

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 39

Author Topic: Old style succession game, Fliermanor Revive. Dream-wings freeze fast.  (Read 49473 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Old style succession game, Fliermanor. (come and watch and take part of!)
« Reply #165 on: September 06, 2013, 10:39:06 pm »

"they haunt me in me sleep, they wont leave me alone. Why why!!!! Why must i build you a toy boat it makes no sense!? What you mean you dont need sense, but that would make you... okay i shall make you a boat my lord."
Yeah i have no idea how to do pump crap, because i never found magma in my whole time playing Df.

Have you never dug deep enough? First you're digging out for ores and now you never found magma? Oh kind sir, you have yet to experience the !!FUN!! of DF yet! ESPECIALLY with pump stacks (which I will be doing soon hopefully)

How long do I have left? I got about 4 months or less in DF time
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 07, 2013, 08:00:44 am »

Well I do go past the cave parts but then a bronze snake forgotten beast attacked my fortress or a 2 goblin men sneaked past my army and started killing everybody causing tantrum spiral, or undead forces killed everybody. I did find magma on top of a volcano once but not underground.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 08:34:14 am by danmanthedog »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 07, 2013, 10:55:39 am »

Just seal up the caverns as you go. Simples
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 07, 2013, 07:11:53 pm »

"they haunt me in me sleep, they wont leave me alone. Why why!!!! Why must i build you a toy boat it makes no sense!? What you mean you dont need sense, but that would make you... okay i shall make you a boat my lord."
Yeah i have no idea how to do pump crap, because i never found magma in my whole time playing Df.

Have you never dug deep enough? First you're digging out for ores and now you never found magma? Oh kind sir, you have yet to experience the !!FUN!! of DF yet! ESPECIALLY with pump stacks (which I will be doing soon hopefully)

you have 4 days left so yeah, orry for not posting birthday party :D :D for me1

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 08, 2013, 07:12:31 pm »

I made a mistake with the day limit for you and you have 6 days left highmax so dont worry about running out of time.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 08, 2013, 09:14:48 pm »

I made a mistake with the day limit for you and you have 6 days left highmax so dont worry about running out of time.

Alright, I got classes and stuff, and work, so as the guy from bugs bunny says, delays delays. I might get a small update up tonight.

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 08, 2013, 09:37:29 pm »

16th of Timber, 127: MORE Uninvited Guests
We're finally getting the parts for the pump stack made. Our only problem is that we need to find ways to power it up... All 50 z levels... I think we need to increase our production... I also guess this won't be fixed by the time my year of overseeing is completed. I may have discovered the water and saved us from the lack of water, but the one who will take over after a year will be the true hero, the one who completes the pump stack and makes the well that will give us water beyond our greatest hopes and dreams. We also found a bunch of thieves trying to steal our stuff, but they ran away. As we went to move outside, a trap sprang and we caught someone new:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I TOLD the others my trap gate and moving the corpses indoors was a good idea! Did they believe me? No! Now whos the smart one!?

Later entry:
Another Necromancer was captured today. What is this? The necromancer Olympics? The herbalist was also finally put to rest today. A brave woman who fought valiantly turned out to have a greater courage then most of us here today. I just hope she doesn't get remembered as a pestering ghost. That makes almost all of our great heroes buried.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 09:42:02 pm by highmax28 »

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 08, 2013, 09:50:14 pm »

19th of Timber, 127: Trade at last!
Well, lucky us, the mountainhomes came through and brought us goods to trade with. Lets hope no more distractions happen. I'm sending our army to protect them until they leave. The last thing we need is a kobald stealing their gear. Our bookkeeper was also promoted to being our manager. And our sheriff still complains an inadequate room. Hopefully we can get some good stuff from the caravan.

1st of Moonstone, 127: Bounty and Last Minute planning
I've decided for sure that I am not going to be overseeing when the pump stack is finished. Once the new year comes, I'm putting down my pick and grabbing a sword to aid those who died protecting the fortress. I'm not a fighter, but with training, I can become one. The herbalist's burial gave me this feeling that I must make something of my life, take chances, show courage in the face of death, and never falter. I will have someone else take over my duties as miner. Also, everyone now officially has their own room. People are excited as the can finally have their own place to rest their head. We're survivors, we're workers, but today, we now have a place to call their own. Tevish Szat's ghost took over the new militia commander today,  but it appears he doesn't remember dying. This is good news.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 10:34:04 pm by highmax28 »

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 10, 2013, 07:55:38 pm »

Highmax if you could can you do stonesense of the fort or i could do it.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2013, 08:43:42 am »

I have no idea what stonesense is...

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2013, 02:11:51 pm »

I have no idea what stonesense is...
whelp okey when your turn is done give me the save file which i can stone sense it of view it in like 3d viewer.

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 11, 2013, 07:01:48 pm »

You might also take a look of it with the surrounding area using Isoworld.
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2013, 09:38:09 am »

I don't know what those are :-\ sorry. Hopefully I can get the turn done soon, class is very distracting :-[

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2013, 03:21:35 pm »

I don't know what those are :-\ sorry. Hopefully I can get the turn done soon, class is very distracting :-[
Its fine dude take your time.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 14, 2013, 05:42:33 pm »

well If highmax's turn is done before he is done he can just post how it is and we can leave off of it.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 39