Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

Author Topic: SerCon's Roll to Fail - T24: Derm Occurred  (Read 21302 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: SerCon's Roll to Fail - T21: Persus gets the thread title just 'cause
« Reply #345 on: December 01, 2013, 10:00:28 pm »

Nope, just look at the title. I don't have a fast enough internet connection to watch everything, and there's other stuff I want to catch up on. :P I have played Majora's Mask though, so I think I'm good on this one.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 01, 2013, 10:08:59 pm »

wasnt there another zelda one that would help? something like:
http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Song_of_Double_Time
you could use that after or if the song of healing works.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 01, 2013, 10:19:36 pm »

Keep running! try to find someplace to hide!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 01, 2013, 11:13:58 pm »

Wait and see what happens.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 01, 2013, 11:16:17 pm »

Nope, just look at the title. I don't have a fast enough internet connection to watch everything, and there's other stuff I want to catch up on. :P I have played Majora's Mask though, so I think I'm good on this one.

Such a shame.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 02, 2013, 12:29:30 am »

Go find a sidekick.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 05, 2013, 03:46:46 am »

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 05, 2013, 05:58:04 am »

"Home, sweet home."

>Go inside, see what there is in the fridge.

((Didn't realise this had updated. O_O Sorry!))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 05, 2013, 08:07:25 pm »

For a change of pace, turn in the morning. I've been up since 10:30 or so last night and I'm just too exhausted to do a turn right now. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 09, 2013, 02:07:22 am »

((which morning?))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 09, 2013, 02:12:27 am »

The one I feel well enough to write it. The past few days, the power has been on and off (for about ten to eleven hours in a row today alone) and the weather has been nothing but ice and rain, which results in my weak immune system getting roflstomped by the common cold as it usually does. I've spent most of my time sleeping or lying around not feeling good. :P So no, not dead; I would at least bother to say 'I don't feel like doing this at all anymore' if that were the case. Right now it's more 'I don't feel up to doing this right now'.

Besides, you're also in ER and you probably saw my colossal reading blunder there. You think I'm really in a condition to be writing a turn right now? Most likely Yoink will roll a 4 and I'll kill Gamerlord because I don't even know what I'm doing because fever. :P

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 09, 2013, 02:22:05 am »

fair enough indeed, you aren't the only one having horrible weather problems. I've had to delay running the turn for Storm all weekend because of such.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: SerCon's Roll to Fail - T22: SC has a jerb nao
« Reply #357 on: December 10, 2013, 11:12:29 pm »

I'm going to be working second shift. :3 A hearty mix of nervous and excited, I can tell you. But enough of the blog! Turn time.

TURN 22

Yoink heads inside and looks in his fridge. (4. Hmm. For a change of pace, a d100 to see how stocked it is. 5%) It is almost completely empty. There's a carton of milk and a few lonely pieces of wheat bread in a Tupperware container. Welp.

Persus decides to wait and observe the situation. (2) He's unlucky enough that the roc drops him, but his roll is JUST high enough - and his injuries aren't already bad enough - that the fall is not immediately fatal. Nevertheless, he did crash through a skylight and through a conference table, so he's not exactly in the best shape now either. The executives at the meeting are alarmed.

GL decides to find a new sidekick, because back-up is a very important thing to have. (2) He finds a sidekick. A perfectly executed sidekick directly to his breadbasket that knocks him on his ass and drives the wind out of him. When the hell did the zombies learn kung fu...? Oh. It's Zombie Bruce Lee.

Derm tries the song of healing, because that's a really good idea in his situation. (5) And it works! "It's a miracle!" some random bystander says as Derm gets out of the wreckage completely unharmed. The titanic demon is less impressed and already raising a fist to squash the wizard like a bug...

Lenglon picks herself up and flees! (3) Obviously the safest place to hide is behind the demon, right? Right?

STATUS

Yoink is sadly regarding his refrigerator - multiple broken bones, compound fracture breaking skin in right forearm - bleeding again, wrapped in toilet paper, well dressed, has some weird damn portmanteau of the Resident Evil 1 and Eternal Darkness status screens, has a slingshot he can't use due to broken arm
Persus is livening up yet another boring conference - Left arm from elbow down is mechanical and has ridiculous grip strength, bruised spine, bruised legs
GL is doing a pretty good Shockmaster impersonation - Has a DBSO shotgun and ammo to spare, dislocated jaw, doublejointed, winded, bruised ribs
Derm is a long white beard away from being The Immortal - Can use song titles to try and do things, sounds like Vincent Price
Lenglon is cowering in the demon's shadow - Can create and control fire, bruises along shoulders, bruises along side, raw bloody skin on left cheek where she slid across the ruined concrete

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:26:16 pm by Dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: SerCon's Roll to Fail - T22: SC has a jerb nao
« Reply #359 on: December 10, 2013, 11:22:11 pm »

Kick Zombie Bruce Lee's arse, then tear out and consume his Kung Fu Powers.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27