Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 172210 times)

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #1440 on: January 05, 2019, 01:50:18 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 03:28:09 pm by dragdeler »
let

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: January 05, 2019, 02:09:41 pm »

Whip me  ;D!
Well, if that's what you're into....
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: January 06, 2019, 01:53:12 am »

Does it count as getting laid if you find yourself unable to climax due to the extravagant amounts of alcohol consumed beforehand? Asking for a friend.

Also it is a sunny summer Sunday and I am satisfyingly hungover with a cold beer in my hand. All is right in the world. ^-^
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: January 06, 2019, 03:47:46 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 03:27:50 pm by dragdeler »
let

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: January 06, 2019, 04:26:01 am »

By my reckoning, if both participants have had enough fun, there's no need to keep going if you're satisfied already.

Besides, grabbing a short breather and a glass of water can be a great way to get set for round two.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: January 06, 2019, 05:25:20 am »

That's pretty much how I lost my virginity the first few times, so I kinda have to say yeah.

I used to have a friend who disagreed and said that climax was necessary, but we're not friends anymore so I guess that doesn't count any longer.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: January 06, 2019, 06:01:01 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 03:27:39 pm by dragdeler »
let

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: January 06, 2019, 10:54:00 am »

I'unno, he was more pussywhipped than I was... hell, the whole reason we're not friends anymore after 3+ years of being best buds is because his psychopath of a wife said that I was an awful person who said really mean things about him and was trying to break apart their marriage.

Anyways, I've cracked open a bottle of "Kaapse brouwers 'Gozer'", and oatmeal stout aged in oak bourbon casks.

Y'know, I actually quite like Stockyard's oatmeal stout. This thing is... well... It has a lot of interesting flavors, certainly, but it's also very "medicinal", to put it nicely. And it seems like they made sure to filter out the sediment for bottling, so there's no fizz left in it.

Also it's a 750ml bottle of 9.8%, and I'm putting it away by myself. Welp.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: January 06, 2019, 01:14:14 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 03:30:38 pm by dragdeler »
let

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: January 09, 2019, 04:04:50 pm »

Spent yesterday up in the mountains with mom, helping her move, good times.  We hiked a bunch too, a good day.

We visited a bunch of spooooky semi-abandoned government lodges.  Originally used by workers constructing the nearby Parkway, later rented out to hikers.  Sitting unused now, but the grass gets cut 1-2 a year maybe.  BUT on the walk back...

So I noticed this glass mason/canning jar of dark brown, maybe reddish liquid in the grass by the road.  We looked down at it a bit, mom insisted it was tea, I thought it was "cranberry wine or something".  I was going to leave it there but she suggested picking it up - fair enough I thought.  I'd picked up some other trash the road, and in retrospect the bottle could be useful if washed.

Yeah well...  After I drove home last night, she called me up.  She has a ridiculously good sense of smell (she works in health care, maybe related) and told me it was a hard spirit, and I think she even guessed at the fruit.  Huh, pretty cool right?

Uh she's holding it for me to come pick up sometime.
I mean
I DO want a mason jar full of liquor...
But am I crazy or is it weird to drink one you find off the side of a road??

Anyway I'm enjoying an actually *nice* wine tonight, one my housemate got me for Christmas.  "Girl & Dragon" - he insisted it was cheap, and chose it for the label and being red not white.  It's certainly better than goon, heh, I had half last night and didn't wake up with sulfide-mouth.  No it's actually pleasant, certainly not expensive but not as gross as what I tend towards.  A very thoughtful gift.  A Malbec, hm.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: January 09, 2019, 04:24:00 pm »

I haven't had a large quantity of good drink in a while. Treated myself to B. Nektar's Believe and Ace Space blood orange cider.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: January 09, 2019, 06:34:33 pm »

Doctor said I've got to drink plenty of fluids for the next few days.
* Yoink cracks open a beer.

It is just after 9:30 in the morning. I'm sure I'll feel better in no time!   

@Rolan: certainly seems weird to me, but then I am a bit of a wuss and a germophobe, in some ways.
It also seems very exciting and kinda badass. I wouldn't encourage you to do it, unless there's like... a booze equivalent of a drug-testing kit you could use on it first to determine how much of the stuff is good, clean likker and how much is hobo piss - but it would be hella cool to do it anyway.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: January 09, 2019, 11:08:09 pm »

-
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:14:41 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: January 10, 2019, 06:29:47 pm »

So, I took up drinking a few days before Halloween, and I've told lots of people that I gave up just before Christmas (I don't like drunk me talking to people) but the truth is, I'm drinking shittonnes, I'm just doing it at home, away from people who might have to listen to me talk shit.

I've decided to replicate my favourite drink (for the intersection of cost and taste) which is lemon vodka. Lemon sherbet, + vodka.  Anyone else have any easy-to-make recipes for alcohol that doesn't taste like arse?
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: January 10, 2019, 07:07:56 pm »

Bourbon. Neat. YMMV.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 141