Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Game Over!)  (Read 87921 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Day 2)
« Reply #195 on: February 26, 2014, 02:43:10 pm »

Dude, don't edit your posts. It's against the rules.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 26, 2014, 02:44:52 pm »

I didn't manipulate anything, I just fixed the quote.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 26, 2014, 02:49:09 pm »

Dammit, I'm gonna fix that quote right now.
Editing posts afterwards isn't allowed and is explicitly mentioned in the OP.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 26, 2014, 02:59:45 pm »

Spoiler: RANT >:( (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 03:02:43 pm by darkpaladin109 »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 26, 2014, 03:09:49 pm »

Spoiler: RANT >:( (click to show/hide)
Yes, and because it wasn't that big of a deal and because you're new, I'm only telling you instead of it being a consequence. But imagine if you were actually trying to cover up something you thought made you seem scummy, and claimed you were only fixing a quote tag. Next time this happens, just repost the post with the problem fixed, say it is an Edit By Way Of Post (EBWOP), and you'll be fine.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 26, 2014, 03:14:42 pm »

He only screwed up the quote tags. I was kidding about the manipulation. I didn't expect him to react like that :-X

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 26, 2014, 04:08:45 pm »

SBC, Darkpaladin109, Tiruin, +!!scientist!!+, 4maskwolf, Imperial Guardsman— why didn't you guys cast your vote by the end of the day?

Tiruin
Tiruin — What's a good reason to lynch somebody today?
Information and their strings attached. I do have a better detailed answer however.
I wonder why you ask me this? What is your opinion and what is your reason for a lynch?
Day 1, due to lack of evidence, is a great time to get rid of dead-weight. You contributed least yesterday and so were the ideal candidate for a dead-weight lynch. We lucked out though: I convinced Wolf that Solymr was least likely to be scum and he unvoted, breaking the tie and Scum-IG got lynched.

I asked you this because I wanted a genuine answer. What counts as sufficient grounds for a lynch? You gave me nothing then and you're still giving me nothing.

In this note: I'm a Mafia Philosopher. :I I said in regard to what you said in your 'preamble' here is a bad thing due to the translation of qualitative to quantitative and back. It is in the discernment of how you use that method and NOT the method itself that I disliked. Remember the first time you pulled that vote pattern? When you were Mafia-I didn't like how you used it then (back in a game when...Masons and Mafias? I think?)
I said Psephologist, which is different. What do you mean by "due to the translation of qualitative to quantitative and back"? I've used this vote analysis stuff when playing as scum, sure, but as I said in my post then, I'm always honest in my presentation of the results. Remember in BYOR when you and Shake were my scumbuddies? My analysis showed that you two were scummy and I was happy to present it to the rest of town.

Hmm, reasonable. Well, to me, it seems like subtle insinuation of your intent or role-designed as a subconscious effect. I can also pull my best Union story but what I got as a role PM, being me...is horribly short. Grr @Persus. :I

Anyway, why did you outright state that?
As I said, I wanted to set the mood with a tiny bit of roleplaying. I often do it in my initial post of the day. Don't you recall the roleplaying in Witches?

I also, in my first post, said this:

So I want all of you (well, all us unionists at any rate) to pay attention to lurkers and players going along with weak cases and, especially, lurkers with weak cases.

You're a lurker with no cases; and unfortunately for the unionists you're not the only one.

Wolf
NQT: While I understand the idea behind lynching Tiruin, I don't think that she is scum for a couple of reasons:
1. While she has been on a little bit recently, she has been missing a lot of time due to no fault of her own.
2. Tiruin, while not posting anything particularly towny-esque, hasn't posted anything that I would consider a scumtell either.  If there is something I missed with a cursory examination, could you link to it?
NQT: Why Tiruin, of all people?  Yes, she was among the more experienced lurkers, but she was also the one with the RL excuse to not be here.  I'm not entirely sure what's going on right now with her, but what specifically drew your attention to her over, say, SBC, who lurked even more.
No, she just didn't post anything worthwhile and I consider Day 1 the ideal time to get rid of non-participating players. Perhaps I was wrong: after all, it was IG who was lynched in the end and he was scum and clearly Solymr and MOWE saw this (I don't consider bussing a likely strategy when there were clear alternatives). SBC lurked too (hell, there's too many lurkers in this game) and, now I look back, perhaps he was worse because while he posted slightly more than Tiruin he posted nothing of substance. He'd have been an equally fine candidate for my vote yesterday.

Really though, with plenty of time left in the day I put a pressure vote on Tiruin to entreat her to post something, she didn't and so I was strongly obligated to keep my vote on her. About when I last posted the only other vote candidates were people I didn't think were scum, so there was no point changing my mind then.

Everyone: What are your analyses of the game so far?
Incoming, very soon. Got to read back!

My analysis is thus:
The bad is absent: there was only one nightkill, and it is more likely that a single player is absent than for both remaining scum to be gone.
I think it more likely that it is scum that is absent, given that Darkstar was essentially harmless to scum— he cast no votes and had no strong suspicions.

Mastahcheese is probably not union: he was pressing Solymr far too hard over a small issue that didn't make any sense to me.  However, seeing as how half of the current players are non-union, that doesn't tell us anything: statistically, he could be a third party trying too hard to seem town.  He's about as new as I am, I wouldn't eliminate the possiblity.
I'll look over this. Weak cases are suspicious, no cases when a town player is about to be lynched is very suspicious, and cases against someone who later turns out to be critical in lynching scum are moderately suspicious.

Cheese
Everyone else
DarkStar is dead. What are your thoughts on this? What are all of your reads so far?
Reads and thought are upcoming in my Day 2 analysis post. Which is coming... imminently.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 26, 2014, 04:12:10 pm »

Imperial Guardsman— why didn't you guys cast your vote by the end of the day?
He's dead Jim. Are you pretending to pay less attention than you actually are?

Skimmed replies but no will to form a post. Will try to later.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 26, 2014, 04:33:03 pm »

cheese:
Don't think I've forgotten you either. I suspect you of trying to defend IG by pressuring and attacking me.

Tiruin:
Your flavor is really good, you should post it.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 26, 2014, 06:45:27 pm »

4maskwolf
In the meantime:
So far, I'm still waiting on everyone to answer my questions, people need to get in here. I'm going to have to look back to see who had a case on DarkStar.

Mastahcheese: Care to explain why you pushed Solymr so hard?  Do you truly believe that he would bus a comrade in no danger of an actual lynch?  Or is there something else you have against him, or was it a ploy to try to get your scumbuddy out of danger?
I'm pushing him hard because it's called scumhunting. People were complaining about Day 1 being nothing but "debate", so I stepped it up. You even agreed with me earlier, until you started to blindly follow NQT, based on his methods.
Speaking of which, what's up with your blatant abuse of multi-posting? Trying to pad your post count?
And yeah, I think that if he slipped up, he'd follow through out of panic. It wouldn't be the first time someone's cracked under pressure, you of all people know that.
Erm...

Okay, there are a few things I want to answer in this post.  The first is this: Yes, it is scumhunting.  He also did nothing scummy except vote for a scum.  He just had the misfortune of being the first to respond to your questions.  Also, I notice that you left MOWE out of the question list that time: care to explain?
I was not blindly following NQT: I put no stock whatsoever in his "method".  I don't think that post count means much, as clever scum could manipulate that as easily as everything else.  I already admitted that because it was day 1, I merely skimmed the last part of the conversation before making my assessment.  However, upon closer inspection and getting to an actual computer, I realized that Solymr had said precious little to warrant an attack like that and had answered the questions reasonably, by my metric.
The multi-post is called Posting while Tired.  You are on the dwarf fortress forums, you know that I post things when I think of them, not caring about the number of posts in a row by me there are.

Tiruin:
4mask
Quote from: 4maskwolf on February 24, 2014, 08:58:38 pm
2. Tiruin, while not posting anything particularly towny-esque, hasn't posted anything that I would consider a scumtell either.  If there is something I missed with a cursory examination, could you link to it?
...I made one post. Really? You can find wrong when there is only one point to base it on?
... What in all flavor of damnation... I was making a point as to why I didn't think that you were scum...

NQT:
I didn't cast my vote because I had no idea who to vote for.  IG was acting weirdly, and DP was lurking and saying suspicious things, but there were two reasons I didn't act on that:
1. IG didn't try to save himself at all.  Now I see he was trying to salvage the situation and take the pressure off himself, but at the time it left me scratching my head.
2. DP is on his first game, and I'm the type of person who feels really bad about, say, destroying someone at chess the first time they play.  I wanted to give him a chance to learn a bit instead of lynching him day 1.  Perhaps it's too sentimental of me, but that's who I am.
More when I get back, I have to go now.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 26, 2014, 06:53:01 pm »

Disappointed that SBC won't be around, but life is life. I'm going to throw out a pre-emptive extend so that we get to hear from everyone today. Given what's gone on, I'd like to echo Wolf and Cheese's call: everyone give your reads!

My preliminary reads, in rough order
Probably not a Confederate
Solymr: Pivotal in lynching IG, had highest post count yesterday
MOWE: Didn't do a whole lot yesterday but was critical in lynching IG
4maskwolf: His unvote of Soly was required for IG to be lynched, also he's very engaged
Mastahcheese: Tried to get Solymr lynched, but at least he voted!
---
Caz: Seemed to have been particularly disappointed in IG's giving up, didn't seem to care that IG gave him a complete non-answer.
DarkP: Only contribution to the game is their stated desire to remain 'hidden'.
+!!scientist!!+- Talked an OK game until the 22nd and then completely disappeared
Tiruin: Completely useless on Day 1, but probably due to RL stuff, am waiting to see if they put in some effort today
SBC: Seems pretty busy with Olympiad stuff but has been completely and utterly useless all Day 1
Why aren't they dead already?

My usual vote analysis is way off-kilt because there's too many new-players who don't care enough about using their vote.

Tiruin You knew you weren't going to have time to post questions, why didn't you extend?

Caz
Does this vote give you the will  to post? Care to explain why you thought that this was an an acceptable answer?
Imperial Guardsman - You are scum and one of your buddies makes an error that you catch. Do you bring it up and draw attention to them or let it slide?
Yes.

He's dead Jim. Are you pretending to pay less attention than you actually are?
No, I copied and pasted the names and forgot to omit that one.

Wolf I'm not too sore about your lack of voting: you had cast one earlier in the game, and when you were the last to post you could only have made a tie or reinforced IG's lynch (which is something that scum sometimes do: appear to bus when there's no possible way of saving their buddy).

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 26, 2014, 10:05:13 pm »

I'll go back and answer all the stuff that seems relevant to now. If I miss something, just let me know. I'm loaded with homework and trying to get at least something in.

Tiruin:
Everyone else: Do you seriously believe that today should be spent in debate and all? What if the scumteam knows how to circumnavigate the usual 'scumtells' and play easy? As in, play on the aggressive?
How do you treat scumtells when done by a player who has a reputation of being scummy? How do you treat analysis from a player who has a reputation of being 'good' at hiding scumtells?[/b]
Well I think D1 can be a bunch of debate. What else could it be? Lies are easy to keep to in the beginning, but are hard to maintain over time. Here's where we begin testing the mettle of the scum and seeing how good they are at acting. There is no such thing as perfect. The scumteam may know how to avoid most scumtells, but odds are they'll slip up somewhere.
Scummy players also have a norm I would guess. Even if they're scummy as town, I'd expect the scumminess when they're actually scum to be quite different. If they're good at hiding scumtells, well like I said, they have to slip up sometime.

Mehve/MOWE
Tiruin:
You've been active on the forum, but not here. Any particular reason why?
Mostly personal organization. What hit me from not posting here (as well as more prioritized threads like my own BM and other stuffs) was my emotional state. It was...not good. However I will state in all honesty and be open to all scrutiny when I say that I was not intentionally staying away from this thread (I mean, wow. A whole mafia day. x__x Goodness.)

...So no particular reason why, which is directly related to Mafia.
What's the "Mehve" about?

And I think RL and having your own priorities are particular reasons. I hope things get better for you!  :)

Mastahcheese:
Everyone who has cast their vote: I want you to please restate why you are voting the person you are voting, and don't quote yourself from an earlier time.
I'm not sure if you still want an answer, but I'll give one anyway. I voted IG because he seemed like the scummiest person around. He gave virtually no explanation for his answers and even when I called him out on it, the explanations weren't very good. And then he got all defensive for no apparent reason over a question that didn't accuse him of anything.

Everyone else
DarkStar is dead. What are your thoughts on this? What are all of your reads so far?
See my answer to wolf below.

My reads:
Wolf: Town; very active; appears to be aggressive; focusing a bit much on the lurkers, but that's understandable.
NQT: Town; somewhat active and I can't find anything about them that stands out.
Caz: Slight scum lean; hasn't really been around and hasn't posted anything really extensive.
Tiruin: Nothing yet; hasn't been around with good reason.
SBC: Again, nothing yet; hasn't been around much with good reason.
Scientist: Slight scum lean; quarreled with IG at the beginning, but disappeared afterwards.
Mastahcheese: Slight scum lean; seemed a bit too focused on Solymr for a few slips that didn't seem to constitute a vote.
Darkpaladin: Slight scum lean; had a few slips and suspicious things, but nothing to severe.
Solymr: Slight scum lean; also had a few slips, but that was probably due to English being their second language and just being new.

Probably the best evidence we could use from DarkStar, however, is the fact that he was kind enough to give us his reads.
My list:
4maskwolf: He's active and tries to get discussion going. Town lean, but this is not certain.
IG: I'm not sure; very slight town lean.
Mastahcheese: Slight scum lean for the way he's going after Solymr. There's a reason there, but he's taking it as a worse scumtell than it should be.
NQT: Null read. He hasn't said much, and the things he's said don't give me much of a read.
Caz: Slight scum/neutral read due to lurking.
SBC: Slight scum/neutral lean due to even more lurking than Caz.
DP109: Scum lean from his posts combined with how new he is. Of course, he has a neutral lean, too, since he has said that he wants to stay out of the way.
Solymr: Slight scum lean, but I think he's mostly just an inexperienced player.
Tiruin: Null read due to excused inactivity.
MOWE: Slight scum/neutral read due to lurking.
+!!scientist!!+- Slight scum/neutral read due to lurking.
No lynch: Not actually a player.

All the "Slight scum/neutral read due to lurking" people are just the ones that haven't really said anything in the last several pages. They are probably more likely neutral than scum, though, because the scum want mislynches while the neutrals have much more specific targets.
The simple fact is that he didn't really form much of a case on anyone, but there has to be some kind of a connection.
Another question for everyone:
What are your thoughts on DarkStar's reads? Do you have anything else of importance to add to the investigation?
I think it's quite suspicious that TDS was night killed and he didn't seem like a threat to the scum. I think that's a big thing. It makes me wonder.
As for him not having any reads on anyone, it's understandable. D1 for me is just mass confusion.

NQT:
MOWE, Solymyr, IG, as vote leader,  unvoted and shortened. He could be voting someone else to break the tie and remove the danger of himself being lynched. Does that look like the actions of a person who's receiving advice from someone in a private chat?
I definitely think it was a collaboration. I think there was a reason behind what he did, probably involving drawing attention away from his scum partners. Although he did mention that he thought that one or two votes in RVS doesn't matter. I think eventually he just gave up after the votes turned out to be more significant than what he'd originally thought.

Wolf:
I'm wondering why there was just one kill last night. I think it's highly unlikely that all of those with a kill last night chose to kill the same person. I can understand the Good not killing randomly because from what I understand, they're not particularly evil. But it seems like the Bad, being "essentially a SK with an additional goal," would probably go for a kill each night. The scum, however, I'd always expect to be killing someone each night. As of right now, this is the only occurrence that has really caught my attention.

MOWE: You voted for IG and then disappeared off of the map.  Why?  Did you read the conversations that were had afterwards?
I voted him for reasons stated earlier in my post. I disappeared because of things happening in my life. Like visiting my boyfriend, which I do every Sunday. And school and a shopping trip that kept me out until late Monday night. I posted in places requiring little to no thought when I could find the time.

I just read through the conversations. I didn't have time before. Hence why I didn't post here, although I doubt they'd have changed my thoughts on IG. Why do you ask?

All the lurkers: What do you think of how the game has progressed so far?
I'm pretty cool with it. We lynched a confederate D1, which is a really good thing. Although there are more lurkers/absent people than I'd like.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 26, 2014, 10:28:29 pm »

MOWE IS BACK!!!!!

And MOWE, It's perfectly fine to have RL.  RL comes first, and I'm sure I'll have to use the RL excuse sometime. 

I honestly don't have much more to say, actually.  I've made my moves, I'm now waiting for others to respond to them.

My reads, in case they matter:

MOWE: very little info to go on, but town because of lynch vote on IG
Tiruin: very little info to go on
SBC: very little info to go on
Caz: slight scum: has posted, but given no reason not to actually make a content post except "can't work up the energy".
NQT: I can't get a read on him.  If I had to pick, I'd say town, but he's given me no real reason to suspect either way.
Scientist: very little to go on, has not posted much since the beginning
Mastahcheese: slight scum, pushed a bit too hard at Solymr, but nothing conclusive yet
Darkpaladin: has yet to make a post with any substance in it, despite having responded day 2.  Moderate scum.
Solymr: slight town, the lynch on IG makes you a candidate for towniness

The fact that TDS was killed is unusual, and after hearing the points made by MOWE and NQT I have to agree: I think that the scum are either inactive or extremely new.  A better kill target would have been NQT, myself, mastah, or Solymr: NQT because he's experienced and active, myself because I'm active, mastah because he's active, and Solymr because he's active.  Additionally, all four of the players mentioned above had cast their lynch vote during the day, indicating they were playing aggressively.

NQT: Thinking things through, it is almost certain that one of the kill groups is inactive.  Can you think of a rational explanation for why the scum would kill TDS, and if so, what is it?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 26, 2014, 10:30:53 pm »

Also, Tiruin: I saw you on the RTD subforum.  You said that something caught your curiosity: what was it?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 26, 2014, 10:40:23 pm »

PFP

NQT

Hey, handsome! If you keep on misusing and abusing the term of 'lurker' to make yourself look more active than the rest of us, I am shocked and awed at your comprehension value to utterly miss one part that you keep on repeating against me.

But against that point:
Tiruin
Tiruin — What's a good reason to lynch somebody today?
Information and their strings attached. I do have a better detailed answer however.
I wonder why you ask me this? What is your opinion and what is your reason for a lynch?
Day 1, due to lack of evidence, is a great time to get rid of dead-weight. You contributed least yesterday and so were the ideal candidate for a dead-weight lynch. We lucked out though: I convinced Wolf that Solymr was least likely to be scum and he unvoted, breaking the tie and Scum-IG got lynched.

I asked you this because I wanted a genuine answer. What counts as sufficient grounds for a lynch? You gave me nothing then and you're still giving me nothing.

In this note: I'm a Mafia Philosopher. :I I said in regard to what you said in your 'preamble' here is a bad thing due to the translation of qualitative to quantitative and back. It is in the discernment of how you use that method and NOT the method itself that I disliked. Remember the first time you pulled that vote pattern? When you were Mafia-I didn't like how you used it then (back in a game when...Masons and Mafias? I think?)
I said Psephologist, which is different. What do you mean by "due to the translation of qualitative to quantitative and back"? I've used this vote analysis stuff when playing as scum, sure, but as I said in my post then, I'm always honest in my presentation of the results. Remember in BYOR when you and Shake were my scumbuddies? My analysis showed that you two were scummy and I was happy to present it to the rest of town.

Hmm, reasonable. Well, to me, it seems like subtle insinuation of your intent or role-designed as a subconscious effect. I can also pull my best Union story but what I got as a role PM, being me...is horribly short. Grr @Persus. :I

Anyway, why did you outright state that?
As I said, I wanted to set the mood with a tiny bit of roleplaying. I often do it in my initial post of the day. Don't you recall the roleplaying in Witches?

So I want all of you (well, all us unionists at any rate) to pay attention to lurkers and players going along with weak cases and, especially, lurkers with weak cases.

You're a lurker with no cases; and unfortunately for the unionists you're not the only one.
I like how you suddenly turn passive aggressive in your dichtomy and wording here when talking to me. Given that you answer my question backwards, plus the abuse of 'lurker' status (Hey, if you were smart, you'd know I WAS AWAY FOR TWO DAYS, NOT ACTIVE LURKING. Hint hint: It is implied in my post that you quoted nicely there.)
But let's get into exacts, aye?
You contributed least yesterday and so were the ideal candidate for a dead-weight lynch. We lucked out though: I convinced Wolf that Solymr was least likely to be scum and he unvoted, breaking the tie and Scum-IG got lynched.
"Dead-weight lynch" <3
So you easily attribute a sense of absence to someone you'd prefer seeing lynched, mmm? Your statement of 'lucking out' doesn't seem to abridge that of scumhunting, rather following a policy on lynching those who won't participate!
Granted, I get the feel of you egging others on to go along the appeal of information rather than observing, listening then acting. No, you act first and listen later!
So you don't consider my statement as something, huh?
Information and their strings attached.
Is a general statement I counted towards it. I did mention I have a better detailed answer, yeah? Why didn't you talk about that and instead downplayed EVERYTHING I said, buddy?
The reason I withheld such is because the question you asked is pointed. Pointed meaning you asked this for good reason rather than any such RVS/Getting-to-know-you idea I could fathom as your intent. Why should I give you something, when my words are for the public notion, hm? NQT for Third-party president?
In lieu of this, I note a genuine lack of curiosity in you-rather a pointed and assertive manner of conduct in which you post. You seem to be acting less on principle and more of action. Fluffy action.

That was totally different. Here, you explicitly talk about the Union with flavorful details. I was more curious when you singled me out and generalized my disposition towards your work without  you yourself giving me leeway to explain myself in that post.
Hence my annoyance towards you that you like to conclude beforehand.

And here I speak for the oppressed. You ABUSE the term of being a LURKER without doing ANY research on the people you judge to LABEL!
If you paid ATTENTION, you would've noticed my absence was GENUINE. Bloody hell do you expect me to have a case when I'm absent.
Do you?
DO YOU?
Hah. Answer that snarkpants.

SBC, Darkpaladin109, Tiruin, +!!scientist!!+, 4maskwolf, Imperial Guardsman— why didn't you guys cast your vote by the end of the day?
Because I had a lacking read on anyone.
Surprising no?

Tiruin: Completely useless on Day 1, but probably due to RL stuff, am waiting to see if they put in some effort today
You're intentionally being blind, aren't you? I specifically SAID it was RL stuff.

Edit: Oh damn this. LOOK BELOW FOR MY RL STUFF.

4mask

Tiruin:
4mask
Quote from: 4maskwolf on February 24, 2014, 08:58:38 pm
...I made one post. Really? You can find wrong when there is only one point to base it on?
... What in all flavor of damnation... I was making a point as to why I didn't think that you were scum...
I know! ^_^ Hence my curiosity there.
You sound surprised?

More to the point: You didn't think I was scum due to my...what was it exactly?

PPE
MOWE
Tiruin: Nothing yet; hasn't been around with good reason.
*Tiruin flips.

Spoiler: Part rant, part answer (click to show/hide)
Yes I edited this. I edited this to put it in a spoiler. Because shame on me.

PPE: ARGH PEOPLE.

Solymr, whom I misspell as Solymyr.
Tiruin:
Your flavor is really good, you should post it.
Really? I think this should be in another thraed unless you were talking about what I intend to put as flavor akin to my role.
Well.
I am a draftee, really. A Soldier of the Union who was separated along with a group of others from the main army regiment a week or so before all this had happened--at this time, coincidentally, activity detrimental to the troop occurred in the form of saboteurs. Given my orders, despite lacking experience, yet diligent in duty, I myself am obligated to find these saboteurs.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 08:10:27 am by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33