Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 153

Author Topic: ER: Dead Man Running: Episode 4: Get in here and vote on some Murder.  (Read 291465 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: ER: Dead Man Running:Episode 3: Yarrrrrr
« Reply #1695 on: June 04, 2014, 01:40:57 pm »

"The brain, judging by the answers the audience has given so far."
Tsafi's face had hardly left his palm for the entire challenge.
"I like the way you think."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: June 04, 2014, 01:43:24 pm »

ORGAN FAILURE
I'm sorry, it's "Judgement".

The pressure plate on Flimsy's left hand wiggles a bit.

Oh, left hand, 1 ounce. Quite lucky. 

Heres an easy one: Name one superfluous human organ.

The philtrum? (Though not really an organ though).

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: June 04, 2014, 04:34:09 pm »

(("Kidney" might work, since you can live with just one. And "superfluous" probably means "won't kill you," since I'm not sure there is an answer if it means "doesn't do anything."

Unless it's a trick question and all human organs are superfluous.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: June 04, 2014, 04:40:21 pm »

((Male nipples, for starters. Or the coccyx. Humans also have gills, briefly, even though they're neither needed nor used for anything. Some humans have a vestigial tail, which is predictably useless, kinda like the last toe or two and maybe the pinky finger. Then there's the muscles which cause goose bumps--great for creatures covered in hair, silly for humans. Then there's genes and proteins, if you're really willing to stretch the definition of "organ".
I'm interested to hear what piecewise says, though.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: June 04, 2014, 04:43:03 pm »

((Male nipples, for starters.))

((Calling male nipples superflous?! I definitely can't back you on that statement.))

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: June 04, 2014, 05:04:26 pm »

((Male nipples, for starters. Or the coccyx. Humans also have gills, briefly, even though they're neither needed nor used for anything. Some humans have a vestigial tail, which is predictably useless, kinda like the last toe or two and maybe the pinky finger. Then there's the muscles which cause goose bumps--great for creatures covered in hair, silly for humans. Then there's genes and proteins, if you're really willing to stretch the definition of "organ".
((I thought the coccyx was an important muscle attachment point now, which was the reason it hadn't degraded any further?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1701 on: June 04, 2014, 05:37:48 pm »

((I thought the coccyx was an important muscle attachment point now, which was the reason it hadn't degraded any further?))
((Indeed. And toes are actually very important in keeping balance, especially the ones at the edges of the foot. And they are not an organ.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1702 on: June 05, 2014, 01:09:13 am »

.........Genitals!

Wait...Have to go to the judges for this...They're debating...WE WILL ACCEPT IT! Two questions right so far, lets keep going!

What did Gilgamesh's Companion Enkidu describe the netherworld as?

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: June 05, 2014, 02:22:00 am »

((Ooh, good one  :) ))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: June 05, 2014, 02:26:19 am »

.........Genitals!

Wait...Have to go to the judges for this...They're debating...WE WILL ACCEPT IT! Two questions right so far, lets keep going!

(("This place is bollocks, let's skedaddle."

After which they went to the island of the Amazonian Space Vixens and lived happily ever after.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: June 05, 2014, 03:02:22 am »

.........Genitals!

(("This place is bollocks, let's skedaddle."

After which they went to the island of the Amazonian Space Vixens and lived happily ever after.))
((Do your research, DP, but let it be known that this answer is one that I support, if only because it's amazing.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: June 05, 2014, 04:51:27 am »

.........Genitals!

Enkidu described the underworld as a "house of dust"and darkness whose inhabitants eat clay, and are clothed in bird feathers, supervised by terrifying beings.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: June 05, 2014, 08:40:34 am »

((I wonder...is the weight put on his limbs proportional to the magnitude of the error or not? Easy way to test: Change one word of that, then next question give an answer which is completely unexpected and, hence, very very wrong.)
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: June 05, 2014, 08:52:53 am »

((I wonder...is the weight put on his limbs proportional to the magnitude of the error or not? Easy way to test: Change one word of that, then next question give an answer which is completely unexpected and, hence, very very wrong.)

((Per the Host it's random.  And he wasn't even close on the major trump question and got one ounce, so it doesn't look like it.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1709 on: June 05, 2014, 12:35:09 pm »

.........Genitals!

Enkidu described the underworld as a "house of dust"and darkness whose inhabitants eat clay, and are clothed in bird feathers, supervised by terrifying beings.

Good job, wikipedia face! Three right!

What is the name of the ancient European method of encoding messages using a rod and strips of fabric or leather?
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 153