Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 55

Author Topic: Roll to Become a Hero - Christmas Event, First Challenge: Siege!  (Read 83656 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a Hero - Turn 35.10: Poor Odds in a Last Stand
« Reply #645 on: April 12, 2015, 02:46:00 am »

Ill be a hero to blitz....
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: April 12, 2015, 03:08:49 am »

Something about Bolsheviks! Revolution! The people! Bourgeois is bad!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: April 12, 2015, 05:38:47 am »

So is this still Roll to Become a Hero?
That never said who we are a hero too

I mean with Derm in our party we could become hero's to demon's

My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll to Become a Hero - Turn 35.11: A Cultist struck down before his prime
« Reply #648 on: April 12, 2015, 07:21:23 pm »

Zack Abrams
Another of the pitchfork wielding peasants lunges at you , but you easily smack the farm tool aside as you turn, and begin to run away with all your might. However after only a few steps you begin to feel the last bit of your energy drain away, and looking down at your chest you notice the tip of a scythe blade protruding out of your chest with barely a drop of blood seeping from the wound. You had wanted to spread the name of your Lord, and in the end succeeded in turning one convert, but it would seem that fate had destined for your life to end here. At least you can take solace in the fact that one of these non-believers would come with you to the grave ...

Zack Abrams has been struck down by Peasant #2!!!!

Elric
Shortly after coming to town to find the others you could hear a commotion nearby, and as you rush to see what it is all about you find Zack sprawled out across the ground with a scythe sticking through his chest, and wounds all over his strangely unclothed body. Surrounding your temporary ally's corpse are five armed peasants though you can see a sixth one lies dead not far away from Zack. It would seem whatever occurred you were to late to save your comrade ...

Welp, that was not quite how I imagined the fourth player death was going to occur in this game. I'll be PMing the next person on the waitlist, and see who will be taking the emptied spot ...

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is there a reason I'm not on the waitlist? Something wrong with my character sheet?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is there a reason I'm not on the waitlist? Something wrong with my character sheet?
Same as last time, I just haven't gotten around to updating the waitlist since when I do I go through the entire thread to make sure I didn't miss anyone.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

Same as last time, I just haven't gotten around to updating the waitlist since when I do I go through the entire thread to make sure I didn't miss anyone.
can I also join, please?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

can I also join, please?
Yeah, your sheet is fine.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

When are they gonna kill gobbos?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

When are they gonna kill gobbos?
When our recruits stop killing themselves.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

back away slowly and go find the others.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a Hero
« Reply #657 on: April 12, 2015, 11:25:24 pm »

Apparently I'm top of the waitlist, so. Well. Here I am!

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
It took a bit of searching, but I found the sheet I originally posted in here.
I'm not 100% sure what's going on or how I'm being introduced, but oh well. Is that concealed blade still available from the loot pile?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Congrats you're the new minister of finance at Fort Gelden.

Also maybe an artificer?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Well, that was fun.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 55