Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1087096 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.14-r1
« Reply #1350 on: November 07, 2014, 12:28:54 am »

YAY! Got it fixed, I kept pulling in either the wrong graphics AND interface.txt or the right interface.txt with the wrong graphics, reset the interface from scratch with the arch 14.04-2 update and it works perfectly! Hurray! Which twbt is current again, 5.29?

Edit: yep, 5.29 is current and works on linux, awesome work folks.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 12:38:45 am by Max™ »

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: November 07, 2014, 12:43:24 am »

Pretty serious bug report:  mousequery is broken.  Clicking anywhere brings up stockpile or military menus, depending (I think) on whether you click on a unit.  Edge scrolling doesn't work.  Box select mode in the designations menu does work, luckily.  This is particularly bad for new players with my pack :(
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

Rogue Yun

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware of the Carp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: November 07, 2014, 02:35:59 pm »

I want to make Ctrl-Z execute the "die" command in dfhack. I tried putting the following into the dfhack.init but nothing gives. Any help would be appreciated.

Code: [Select]
#Kill dfhack
keybinding add Ctrl-Z die

Thanks in advance!

Also it seems the following command still allows all the dwarves to go plant gathering merrily without restraint.
autolabor HERBALIST 1 2
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 02:37:45 pm by Rogue Yun »

.:Simple Mood 16x16 ASCII:.
Keep it Simple. Keep it Safe.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: November 07, 2014, 02:55:11 pm »

Pretty serious bug report:  mousequery is broken.  Clicking anywhere brings up stockpile or military menus, depending (I think) on whether you click on a unit.  Edge scrolling doesn't work.  Box select mode in the designations menu does work, luckily.  This is particularly bad for new players with my pack :(
Does this occur with the default mousequery plugin or only with the one that comes with TwbT? Mousequery appears to be working for me.
Edit: Since mousequery (in the DFHack repo) hasn't changed in around 3 months, I suspect this is a TwbT problem.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 03:01:37 pm by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: November 07, 2014, 03:12:07 pm »

Mousequery seems to work for me on Windows. Edge scrolling works if you click. Hovering and clicking on dwarves seems to work. Clicking on dwarves in the military screen seems to work. I don't use it myself regularly so I'm not sure what all of the features are but I found it intuitive and functional.

breadman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: November 07, 2014, 03:42:04 pm »

You can assign min and max to specific labors? That is AWESOME! Is there a more detailed documentation for this somewhere? I always hated it when my whole fort started engraving or felt they had the right to use wood to make cruddy beds because they were a skilled cheesemaker.

The best documentation for it, beyond the source itself, is autolabor help.

The cruddy bed problem might be alleviated by using workshop profiles, as long as you always have a carpenter of at least novice skill.

Also it seems the following command still allows all the dwarves to go plant gathering merrily without restraint.
autolabor HERBALIST 1 2

That's another flaw with autolabor.  It only enables the herbalist labor on two dwarves at a time, but ignores the dwarves already performing that labor when calculating the maximum.  Fishing is also highly susceptible to this behavior, which is probably why it's set to a maximum of 1 by default.
Quote from: Kevin Wayne, in r.g.r.n
Is a "diety" the being pictured by one of those extremely skinny aboriginal statues?

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: November 07, 2014, 05:28:02 pm »

Mousequery seems to work for me on Windows. Edge scrolling works if you click. Hovering and clicking on dwarves seems to work. Clicking on dwarves in the military screen seems to work. I don't use it myself regularly so I'm not sure what all of the features are but I found it intuitive and functional.

You can still move the screen with right-clicking near the edge, but it's lost the hover-near-edge to scroll function.  Clicking opens the stockpile or military menu instead of whichever k/v/q/t menu would be appropriate.
edit ... and I can't replicate this in a fresh install of DF+DFHack.  NVM.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 05:33:08 pm by PeridexisErrant »
 Donations here.

mifki

• Bay Watcher
  • works secretly...
    • View Profile
    • mifki
« Reply #1358 on: November 07, 2014, 05:59:50 pm »

edit ... and I can't replicate this in a fresh install of DF+DFHack.  NVM.

So.. is it a problem of my plugin version?

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: November 07, 2014, 06:37:35 pm »

I've now tested a couple of combinations.  The base is a fresh install of DF and DFHack, no configuration at all except changing [PRINT_MODE:TWBT] and adding /data/art/shadows.png

- Base: everything works as expected. 
 - Add TwbT plugin only:  mousequery still fine
 - Add TwbT-mousequery:  mousequery now shows odd behaviour
- TwbT-mousequery in an otherwise vanilla install still shows the odd behaviour
 - Installing TwbT and associated plugins *except* the alternate mousequery doesn't show the bug

Looks like it might be something about you changes to the mousequery plugin
 Donations here.

mifki

• Bay Watcher
  • works secretly...
    • View Profile
    • mifki
« Reply #1360 on: November 07, 2014, 07:17:14 pm »

Weird, there are no changes that could cause this, maybe I compiled with wrong dfhack headers somehow. I'll check, thanks for testing.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: November 07, 2014, 07:38:06 pm »

Quick question is the the Embark-tools option working? I've been trying to use it to invade some human villages and I can't figure out how to turn it's options on at all.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: November 07, 2014, 08:08:25 pm »

What do you mean by "turn on its options"? If you've enabled the plugin with "enable embark-tools", there should be an "s" option on the embark screen.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: November 07, 2014, 09:20:02 pm »

Thanks, I'm rather new to DFhack.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.40.15-r1
« Reply #1364 on: November 09, 2014, 01:55:08 am »

New release!
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 360