Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 824

Author Topic: WH40K discussion thread: from Tyran's heart I stab at thee.  (Read 969991 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Killing 20,000 troops because they belong to a different regiment who were in danger of collecting more accolades than yours and their commander squeezing past you in the race to that cushy promotion.

... is the most 40k IG
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Killing 20,000 of your own troops on a faulty report that a Bloodthirster was being summoned in that location, that ends up being the final sacrifice needed for the Cultists you're fighting to summon a Bloodthirster is the most 40k thing an IG commander can do.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile

thats marvelous.

its a right shame that one of humanity's defining traits in fiction is 'friendly fire'
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Killing 20,000 of your own troops on a faulty report that a Bloodthirster was being summoned in that location, that ends up being the final sacrifice needed for the Cultists you're fighting to summon a Bloodthirster is the most 40k thing an IG commander can do.

I think I have to give this to RPG.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dont forget climbing on basilisk and ordering driver to DRIVE CLOSER, while commander wildly swings his sword.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

If the Bloodthirster wears pauldrons covered in skulls whilst an Inquisitor orders exterminatus on the wrong planet, then it's peak 40k

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

It's peak 40k if he orders the remaining soldiers to affix bayonets and charge the Bloodthrister.
And they kill it because in the grim darkness of far future there's only stalemates.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

If the Bloodthirster wears pauldrons covered in skulls whilst an Inquisitor orders exterminatus on the wrong planet, then it's peak 40k
The skulls will also have their own pauldrons because that's just how 40k works.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's peak 40k if he orders the remaining soldiers to affix bayonets and charge the Bloodthrister.
It's peak 40k if they take grievous casualties and eventually win, but the Space Marines get all the credit and the survivors all get executed by the commissar because thinking about daemons is heresy.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 06:09:57 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

I wonder... has a commissar ever executed himself for any reason?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I wonder... has a commissar ever executed himself for any reason?
Heresy?

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A few have committed suicide rather than be captured or turned by enemies, but that's about as close as you'll get to one executing themself.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

A few have committed suicide rather than be captured or turned by enemies, but that's about as close as you'll get to one executing themself.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers

It's peak 40k if they take grievous casualties and eventually win, but the Space Marines get all the credit and the survivors all get executed by the commissar because thinking about daemons is heresy.
And then the planet gets Exterminatus'd.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile

And then the planet gets Exterminatus'd.
And then the spess corgies get angry
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 500 501 [502] 503 504 ... 824