Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1567521 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 8076 guffaws and counting
« Reply #8085 on: November 16, 2017, 04:55:09 pm »

http://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/on-the-road/angry-mcdonalds-nuggets-man-charged-with-drink-driving-after-ordering-200-hash-browns/news-story/ec3f4e9414f676904fd1203ba440a461

A guy went through a McDonald's drive through early in the morning, flipped his shit because chicken McNuggets weren't on the breakfast menu, then did four laps through the drive-thru and ordered 200 hash browns. The police were then called and found him to be over the limit (breath test) now he has no drivers license.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #8086 on: November 16, 2017, 05:03:00 pm »

http://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/on-the-road/angry-mcdonalds-nuggets-man-charged-with-drink-driving-after-ordering-200-hash-browns/news-story/ec3f4e9414f676904fd1203ba440a461

A guy went through a McDonald's drive through early in the morning, flipped his shit because chicken McNuggets weren't on the breakfast menu, then did four laps through the drive-thru and ordered 200 hash browns. The police were then called and found him to be over the limit (breath test) now he has no drivers license.
I think one of my favorite parts is the caption of the photo at the very end, where they just note that McDonald's increased the price of its hash browns...

Dunkey is the master of abusing the MGSV engine to hillarious effect
I don't know if I'm more impressed that they coded the electrocution mechanic at the end, or that anyone found out about it.
Who do you think was the most killdest guy?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8087 on: November 16, 2017, 06:16:01 pm »

The puppy just stuffed her face full of kibble, like half the bowl, puked it up because she ate it too fast, and then ate it again. And she had to chew it the second time too.

Im still not convinced this is actually a bulldog and not a walking trash can, but who am i to judge a dog by what it eats?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #8088 on: November 16, 2017, 06:30:47 pm »

I think one of my favorite parts is the caption of the photo at the very end, where they just note that McDonald's increased the price of its hash browns...

Dunkey is the master of abusing the MGSV engine to hillarious effect
I don't know if I'm more impressed that they coded the electrocution mechanic at the end, or that anyone found out about it.
Who do you think was the most killdest guy?
I would have to say the guy who got blown up and then shot in midair.

actually

now I know I said the other guy was the killdest guy of all time...
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8089 on: November 16, 2017, 07:28:46 pm »

Heh, at first I thought this was gonna be about how some recent mass shooting started.

After I realized my mistake, I looked at the thread name. I thought for a second, and then figured it wouldn't even have been inappropriate by now.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8090 on: November 16, 2017, 09:52:43 pm »

Playing the CoD WWII campaign, finished it.

Protagonist has a brother named Paul they idolize. Despite the supporting cast referring to the protagonist as Daniels throughout the game, it did not occur to me that their brother was Paul Daniels until the end, when the name appeared on the brother’s gravestone.

A somber moment, and I’m chuckling to myself because a famous UK magician of the ‘80s and ‘90s name is on a gravestone.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8091 on: November 17, 2017, 01:57:58 pm »

Heh, at first I thought this was gonna be about how some recent mass shooting started.

After I realized my mistake, I looked at the thread name. I thought for a second, and then figured it wouldn't even have been inappropriate by now.
I don't think we've ever had a mass shooting like that thank god.  They all seem to be premeditated.

What we do get, is really funny news stories beginning with "florida man" or "florida woman."  http://ktla.com/2017/08/18/cops-florida-man-told-mcdonalds-ice-cream-machine-broken-pulls-out-weapon/

Seriously just google "florida man" + any search term you like.  Its great.  Literally any random word you like, you'll get something funny (or occasionally tragic).
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8093 on: November 17, 2017, 06:36:17 pm »

Working in Amazons returns department, start processing package.

Open it up without really paying attention, yeah that's the thing on the screen, looks like a flask or something, open the box, looks fine, double check the items description;

It's a penis pump. Ok... first sex thing I've gotten that wasn't just a pack of unopened condoms that never reached the customer.

Customer comment was 'this item is not working.' Made me chuckle.  :P
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8094 on: November 17, 2017, 06:38:34 pm »

Apply directly to fore-head.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #8095 on: November 17, 2017, 08:57:38 pm »

Instructions unclear, dick stuck in pump, please advise. Over.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8096 on: November 17, 2017, 09:15:59 pm »

srsly, how long did the dude/person have this before returning it

« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 09:33:14 pm by JimboM12 »
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8097 on: November 18, 2017, 02:47:17 pm »

I didn't inspect the pump much, just processed it to be unsellable and sent it on it's way because I'm pretty sure one of them falls under our rough policy of not reselling used items that are hygene hazards.

I suspect that it had lost it's seal, like the hose had torn or similar. Still made me chuckle because it was a fun little moment.

On my first day at the job I got told about a return of a dildo with the customer comment being 'It hurt,' and a bit later on I got told by a coworker that he got a whole box of used dildos with the comment being 'not big enough, send bigger.'
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8098 on: November 18, 2017, 03:31:49 pm »

Do you get to write messages to the customers?  Your coworker totally should have responded with "use lube."

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8099 on: November 18, 2017, 08:04:14 pm »

I was watching a video that ended on club penguin and saw this, Neopets, will outlast, neopets will outlive, neopets will be the last game on the internet
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 879