Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 92

Author Topic: [ϟ] Dark Ages V: War & Mythos [High Horror] [5.0.8] YouTube  (Read 459263 times)

Purdurabo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am not certain if this is a bug or not but in the 43.03 pack living statues and blood helmet men can no longer be assigned any labours.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 05:33:07 pm by Purdurabo »

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am not certain if this is a bug or not but in the 43.03 pack living statues and blood helmet men can no longer be assigned any labours.

Hi Purdurabo,

This was fixed in a later release. If you are running the 43.03 Start Pack, I recommend copying and pasting the new 35b raws into that version, to apply all the subsequent fixes and added content.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 05:55:27 pm by Rammok »

Purdurabo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I should just copy and paste the raw folder from your latest release to the 43.03 one I am playing?

Also did you ever fix the bug where when one of your dwarfs  in fort mode would  become instantly hostile to your other dwarfs  upon learning a secret?

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

So I should just copy and paste the raw folder from your latest release to the 43.03 one I am playing?

Also did you ever fix the bug where when one of your dwarfs  in fort mode would  become instantly hostile to your other dwarfs  upon learning a secret?

Correct, copy and paste away then generate a new world.

And it is still possible for Dwarfs to become instantly hostile upon learning certain secrets. It's a feature. But, if you have lots of problems with it let me know the details and I'll take a closer look.
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/

Purdurabo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I tried copying the raw folder over and starting a new game but they are still considered as  normal animals.

flyteofheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think it wouldnt have to be near as good as any official wiki/guide, just super basic stuff like "these are all the workshops" and "these are the metals i added" and "wizards can do X magic" would go a long way.

That said, Yeah I understand a wiki will take forever. Dont feel obligated, its a ton of work. I dont blame you at all and im just glad the mod exists. Id rather you coming up with more neat stuff than spending the next 6 months on a wiki.

Otherwise you could always set one up and not actually fill it out, just wait for the community to half-assedly fill it in XD

Adventure mode in DA is WAY more interesting than vanilla btw. I dont even like vanilla adventure mode that much but iv been enjoying this!
Encrusted with fried bread and menacing with spikes of coconuts
living the dream

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I tried copying the raw folder over and starting a new game but they are still considered as  normal animals.

I will take a closer look at this tonight, but the fix was to get them to function as animals. That was no longer happening due to the vanilla DF update for fort visitors.

I think it wouldnt have to be near as good as any official wiki/guide, just super basic stuff like "these are all the workshops" and "these are the metals i added" and "wizards can do X magic" would go a long way.

That said, Yeah I understand a wiki will take forever. Dont feel obligated, its a ton of work. I dont blame you at all and im just glad the mod exists. Id rather you coming up with more neat stuff than spending the next 6 months on a wiki.

Otherwise you could always set one up and not actually fill it out, just wait for the community to half-assedly fill it in XD

Adventure mode in DA is WAY more interesting than vanilla btw. I dont even like vanilla adventure mode that much but iv been enjoying this!

Makes sense to at least start one soon. The next step, is deciding which wiki site to use vs. setting up one on AdventRPG.com.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:46:37 pm by Rammok »

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile

Edit: Nevermind, latest DT is 43.03

Finally started Dorfing again.  Just to verify;  DF 43.04 is the latest War & Mythos which supports Therapist?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 12:20:23 pm by Immortal-D »

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile

Small bug report for you; I installed a Nest Box for my Silk Worms, and locked the doors to prevent Dwarves taking the eggs.  A few months later, the female was dead >:(  Likely starved from sitting on the egg for so long, b/c it never hatched.

Edit: Well look at that, the Egg finally did hatch, sans mother.  Still, breeding a supply of them won't work if they are only replaced on a 1 to 1 basis.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 11:27:20 pm by Immortal-D »

GrandpuhTy

• Bay Watcher
  • Lowly Cowherd
    • View Profile

How can I download an earlier version of this mod? All the links direct me to the latest version on dropbox.

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile

How can I download an earlier version of this mod? All the links direct me to the latest version on dropbox.
The oldest version available is for DF 43.03 ; https://www.dropbox.com/s/eaauqgnijzs1p5a/DAII%20War%20%26%20Myth%20%5Bv33%5D%20%5B43.03%5D%5BStartPack%5D.zip?dl=0

On a related note, is there any reason why running DFHack wouldn't work?  I know it's not required, but there are a few utilities I enjoy.  Upon install it however, the game no longer runs.

GrandpuhTy

• Bay Watcher
  • Lowly Cowherd
    • View Profile

The oldest version available is for DF 43.03 ; https://www.dropbox.com/s/eaauqgnijzs1p5a/DAII%20War%20%26%20Myth%20%5Bv33%5D%20%5B43.03%5D%5BStartPack%5D.zip?dl=0

On a related note, is there any reason why running DFHack wouldn't work?  I know it's not required, but there are a few utilities I enjoy.  Upon install it however, the game no longer runs.

And do you mean that DFHack doesn't work for 43.03? I tried running the latest version of DFHack(37) and it didn't work with the newest version of the game. Granted I've never played around with DFHack at all, but I wanted to try out the multi-level view.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you mean Dwarf Therapist(37)?

Dwarf Therapist supports Dwarf Fortress v0.43.03, but you have to manually update a file to get it to work with it. If you use a Lazy Newb Pack, it should include working versions of both DFHack and Dwarf Therapist.

GrandpuhTy

• Bay Watcher
  • Lowly Cowherd
    • View Profile

Dwarf Therapist works for me but DFHack doesn't, it says there was an error reading symbols.xml and that DFHack "will now deactivate", and that's with using the lazy newb pack that comes with v33a of this mod.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 05:50:41 pm by GrandpuhTy »

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dwarf Therapist works for me but DFHack doesn't, it says there was an error reading symbols.xml and that DFHack "will now deactivate", and that's with using the lazy newb pack that comes with v33a of this mod.

I think there is a more updated version of DFHack you can download instead, although I thought the included version was was working. ::)

Let me know if that does the trick.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 06:55:14 pm by Rammok »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 92