Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 89

Author Topic: Mission 18: The final sunset  (Read 171428 times)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 18: The final sunset
« Reply #1035 on: February 18, 2015, 09:10:08 am »

(If everyone wants eater golf I'm not gonna get in their way, I'm sure as hell not gonna be the golfer though)
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 18: Curse of the Mummy.
« Reply #1036 on: February 18, 2015, 10:17:28 am »

"Forge this. That thing wants the Eater? I'll give him to it."
Amp-throw the Eater cocoon upwards to the sun fire thing.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 18, 2015, 10:34:49 am »

((Eater Golf: The Most Dangerous Game.))

Anyone gonna play the hero and try to shoot the thing while it's in the air, or we just leggin' it?

Start running!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 18, 2015, 01:19:11 pm »

"Well I tried my best to finish the mission, pretty sure its time to try and survive to fail another day" Gtfo! (Run away! {Probably the same direction as hapah})
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 01:21:19 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Nunzillor

« Reply #1039 on: February 18, 2015, 07:40:35 pm »

((Giving Eater to ball = autofail, most likely.  A MK3 individual could still maybe tackle the Eater-ball and introduce horizontal momentum, then guide it to the pit by readjusting its trajectory with the rockets.  Unless someone shoots it.  But Tek is running.  He has no guns and no MK3.))

"We have failed."

Order 2 zombies to carry King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen and run away as quickly as possible, following Hapah.  Other zombies should try to crack the shell and kill the Eater using  any available weapons including rocks, dropped weapons, and natural weapons such as teeth and nails.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 07:49:17 pm by Nunzillor »

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 18, 2015, 07:43:52 pm »

Have your goons try to break out out and kill it, maybe?

We're still 3 or 4 miles out; there's no way we're getting this thing to the pit now, and I'm not gonna play the hero. If one of you wants to shoot it or try to run it in, by all means go ahead.

Nunzillor

« Reply #1041 on: February 18, 2015, 07:49:49 pm »

Have your goons try to break out out and kill it, maybe?
((Alright, edited.  Would be awesome if someone could crack that shell for them, though.  Hopefully they are able to try before Eater is raised.  Perhaps, Gorat, you could lock your action behind mine and any shooters for this last-ditch effort?))
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 07:54:06 pm by Nunzillor »

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: February 18, 2015, 10:34:34 pm »

"Steve we tried but have to evacuate, requesting immediate help"
Leg it with Haplah. Otherwise run past pit if not safer. Hope to God(Steve) that help arrives too whisk us away from firethulu
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:53:38 pm by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 19, 2015, 12:41:20 am »

"We're on our own here. Man up. Right, I'm gonna try something incredibly dangerous. If I die, I have something to tell you. Pick up that goddamn phone, because guess what? I called it."

Use my Micro amp to flash freeze the eater.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 19, 2015, 12:43:32 am »

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 19, 2015, 10:36:09 am »

Use my Micro amp to flash freeze the eater.
Oh man.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 19, 2015, 10:59:33 am »

Gotta kill it or leave it, no way in hell we're outrunning it now that it's seen us. Thoughts?
((Giving Eater to ball = autofail, most likely.  A MK3 individual could still maybe tackle the Eater-ball and introduce horizontal momentum, then guide it to the pit by readjusting its trajectory with the rockets.  Unless someone shoots it.  But Tek is running.  He has no guns and no MK3.))
((Eater Golf: The Most Dangerous Game.))
((That's it. If anyone has any idea how to proceed--let me be a catalyst; JUST DON'T RUN AND DROP. We finish this one way or another. Any ideas for those who've followed this in-detail?

Because apologies ahead--I have unfortunately not gotten much track into detailing this out. But Feyri really feels like she can do a ton more here.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 19, 2015, 11:52:16 am »

((You should probably be fleeing with the rest of the team. Between my tossing up the Eater and Morul flash-freezing him, and maybe some zombies trying to kill the Eater in-between, I suspect we're catastrophe-bound.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1048 on: February 19, 2015, 11:59:20 am »

Run for real this time.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 19, 2015, 12:03:06 pm »

((There are only 3 real potential actions. We can do some of them in combination, but it boils down to:

A.) Get the Eater to the Pit. With the angry sun coming down on us, I don't believe we can outrun it. You (Tir) might have a chance with your MK3, but I don't know that you could make it and we've got people doing stuff to the Eater already.

B.) Kill the Eater. Instructions were to kill the Eater at the Pit, and we know that killing the Eater was a risk in the past (how many people has it possessed of ours because they killed it? Three?) I like this option, and it might be close enough, but I wouldn't ask you lot to do something I'm not willing to do myself (though Mummy goons would be a reasonably safe bet, I think). If we have a volunteer, make it known and make it happen.

C.) Run Like Hell.

It might be that giving the Eater to the sun is a win, it might be that it's a loss. I don't know. What I DO know is that there's no way in hell we can stop the Sun; and I get the feeling it's not gonna stop even if we guess "right" on how to handle the Eater. It's time to make a call and get the hell out of the blast radius.

I don't know that anyone besides Tir could do A (and even that's a crapshoot), so our options are either B+C or just C.

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 89