Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 25889 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #270 on: November 17, 2014, 02:25:46 pm »

190: After more than a decade, the pork lands have grown a lot. Many forts are now built with very good stone bricks, and some have very good fortifications. Many pigs have been converted, now the Pork King have individual armies numbering in the thousands. The original fort is now A massive Fortress, with a garrison numbering in the Thousands, made up of defensive units like spearporkers and other such unit types. Its name is now Porksentica. Porkish Steel is in nearly massive quanite, and the older forts now have dedicated metalwork forges instead of just simple hammering on Porkish steel, with the added benefit of dragonfire. Under the capital, there are large amounts of pure ores like gold, copper, iron, and even some adamantium. Now the pork king has sent scouts to find new lands to expand to. They may find mass migrants all around. Many high powered monsters now serve the Pork King in the best way they can due to the inherent corruption the pork they ate had. In overall, the Pork lands are doing great!!!!!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 17, 2014, 03:07:09 pm »

191: Itzcul is starting to get close to breaking the barrier without anyone noticing.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 17, 2014, 03:35:54 pm »

192: With Adriana suffering from a mass depopulation, Andraste has converted much of the former settlements into temples to Natanum as focal points for the collection of souls. While undergoing the rituals to sanctify them, she notices a taint upon the Aegis; fractures were being made. With there being less distractions, beyond forces sent to harry the Fae cults or monsters disturbing the peace, Andraste organises thousands of rituals throughout the country to strengthen the Aegis.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 17, 2014, 03:47:14 pm »

193: Itzcul leeches of the Aegis's new energy speeding up the barriers destruction.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 17, 2014, 04:07:56 pm »

193: Egbert wakes up, smacks Itzcul on the nose-equivalent, puts him in a viewing-but-no-touching bubble, and fixes the barrier, reinforcing it at the same time.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 17, 2014, 04:08:51 pm »

193: As the Aegis buckled and fractured: After years of resisting the dragons, even as her body failed her, The Queen and her children finally breach the mysterious cavern. It is no cavern, but a void seep!
Twelve mighty beasts-lesser void beings, twisted in form and mind emerge, killing the blind queen. The dragons, Children and humans are killed or forced into the great fungi caverns.
The Heart of the World is aghast and plugs the hole with one of it's many roots, but Itzcul's barrier burns it badly. It it's agony it shakes the very world, collapsing many tunnels, mostly concealing the void seep.
Among these void beings is Verl, a towering man  made entirely of blue diamond with a spiral horn, beware his trickery! Patre, a huge serpent with two heads and a hunger for souls. Pale, a twisted humanoid with black skin and infinite eyes, father of all night creatures.
Many disperse among the fungi caverns. Patre however twists it's way to the surface.

(edited for consistency)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 04:10:48 pm by Edmus »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 17, 2014, 04:11:08 pm »

194: Itzcul breaks out of the bubble then continues with his leeching and destroying of the Aegis.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 17, 2014, 04:33:16 pm »

194: Egbert puts Itzcul back into one that is designed not to be broken unless a goblin smith eats the heart of the world.

He then fully repairs the Aegis, because breaking things is rude.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 17, 2014, 04:44:34 pm »

195: Itzcul escapes the bubble then in his rage simply blasts a hole through the Aegis destroying much of Adriana's land. Because it is rude to take over peoples countries just because they worship a different god.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 17, 2014, 05:11:14 pm »

196: After years of wandering, the combined Thasian and Andrian refugees locate a high mountain lake valley perfect for settlement. They immediately set up shrines to the Thasian titan-god Phores, and begin building their homes whilst praying for protection from Andraste and her soul-stealing temples.

Phores grants them a new, endless realm to enjoy for all eternity beyond the void, and banishes from the surrounding wilderness all Spirits of Andraste's influence. The region is now known as Phorestom.

A handful of dragons escape the caverns, and report the coming of Patre to their fellows on the surface. Stonekeep arms the small militia they've developed since the Army's march, and prepare to defend their home.

The Brood Mother of dragons and her shapeshifting mother (of all monsters), Hatamrai, send those left uncorrupted to free their fellows of the terrible swine-madness afflicting them in the Pork Lands.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 17, 2014, 05:16:48 pm »

197: The Sorcerer has spent decades perfecting and growing his undead army. With Andraste and her followers gone from the realm, the Sorcerer decides to unleash his plague upon the world. He wrenches all the souls still left in the world and binds them to corpses and constructs.

He sends his army to face the Void Beings.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 17, 2014, 05:20:44 pm »

197.1: Itzcul feeling the Sorcerer attempt to take the Elkmen's souls stops it.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 17, 2014, 05:23:19 pm »

198: In her dying breaths, Andraste conducts one final ritual as the Aegis breaks. With the souls of her remaining followers, Andraste sends forth the remnants of her power to Jorgmund, wherever he is, to continue the demigod's legacy.

Jorgmund and his followers have escaped all detection despite Plague and Curse.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 17, 2014, 05:26:12 pm »

197: Egbert, outraged at the blatant bullshit being done, leaves and brings all his creations with him. This amounts to about 20 species of sentient beings, the Smiths, most knowledge about metalworking, stone working, chemistry, mechanics, and elemental magics available to humans. He also reverts the world to the state to was when he rebuilt it.

End result: Worlds now even worse than it was after the bullshit of the last batch of crap, most species are gone, those that are left are at roughly copper age levels.

Congrats Prophet. You know that you could have had infinite numbers of gods, right? Instead, you just go and bullshit your way into the worlds getting fucked.
Highly Opinionated Fool

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 17, 2014, 05:28:47 pm »

((Whoa, dude, calm down, also, I left at 30 years, what happened))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 44