Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 63330 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 8: Heist Gone Wrong
« Reply #165 on: July 23, 2015, 09:42:18 am »

Shoot them in the head for trying to escape. Take the glove.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 23, 2015, 10:13:08 am »

((cool))

scratch a very faint pentagram into the cage floor
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 23, 2015, 12:34:17 pm »

Find a truck to jump in front of. Jump in front of it and absorb all the kinetic energy with my hands.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:41:49 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 23, 2015, 01:39:24 pm »

Waitlist/PTW.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 23, 2015, 05:41:02 pm »

All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2015, 01:11:00 am »

Figure out if there is a cheap charger I can buy for my phone. Otherwise, head back to the vet office. But first, pull over and park to check my car for a phone charger.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 11:55:26 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 24, 2015, 11:32:03 am »

((Sorry to hold the game up))

Calculate which superpowered sentient being in this area would be the easiest to kill.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 24, 2015, 09:06:21 pm »

No update today. Sorry.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #173 on: July 24, 2015, 09:51:14 pm »

I wonder what is going on. I hide and turn off the lights.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 24, 2015, 10:52:43 pm »

IN

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2015, 03:26:34 am »

C_C
I'm waiting.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Round 9: Mo Deaths Mo...Actually It's Just More Deaths

Tomasque waits around a bit [4] and gets his shoulder grazed by a bullet. He decides this is an appropriate time to abscond himself and find a clothing shop [4] which he doesn't, finding himself in an alley and out of breath. On the plus side, at least he's no longer aura-drained.

Detoxicated, sitting the back of a police car next to a massive, musclebound brute who'd just killed his opponent decides he no longer wants to be in the police car. He can't just leave the car seeing as it's locked, but at least he can try getting out of the handcuffs so when the door opens he can escapes. [4] However, for all his efforts, he entirely fails to do so. [4 vs 8] It also manages to get the policeman's attention who pulls over to the side of the road....

As Yourmaster drives them presumably to the police (or perhaps just a quiet place where he can..."disposess himself" of them), he sees the heretic trying to wriggle out of the handcuffs in the back. This was obviously not a good move on his part, so Yourmaster pulls the car over and steps out. With his hand on the gun, he moves to open the door on Detoxicated's side [4 vs 5] who kicks it open on his end, attempting to stumble Yourmaster back. Unfortunately for Detoxicated, the door goes right through him thanks to his imaginary physiology. The bodybuilder watches and is freaked the hell out, but before either of the prisoners can do anything more, Yourmaster whips out his gun and shoots at Detoxicated [1 vs 7/7] which jams before it can even fire a single round. Oh gee that big guy looks angry...

endlessblaze wakes up from his slumber and [10] though he has trouble with his tiny kitten claws, scratches a pentagram onto the cage floor. If the vet were to see the pentagram with endlessblaze's blazing blue eyes, he'd probably make the connection that he was dealing with something very, very bad. Of course, the pentagram itself is faint so it's unlikely the vet will ever see it and thus make the connection, [8] and he still hasn't come in.

NAV leaves the stadium aiming to get on the road and absorb some energy from an oncoming truck. [1] Luckily, he sees a truck coming his way soon so he quickly runs to meet it on the road. Unfortunately for him, the truck was driving much faster than expected and NAV failed to get his hands up in time. NAV is nothing more than a pile of organic matter on the side of the road.

Beirus works out if there's any charger he can get for his phone with the money he has [3] and considering it's a kinda outdated model, he might get lucky in the bargain bin. He [5] finds no charger in his car so he makes his way to the nearest Apple store, [6] but fails to find an affordable charger.

FallacyofUrist tries to determine which superhero would be the easiest to kill [9+∞] and figures it would technically be endlessblaze but practically it would be Tomasque. endlessblaze is literally a kitten and offing him would be easy, but due to being a hellcat he'd just end up in hell where he can come back from later, giving FallacyofUrist no Kills for doing so. Tomasque has the weakest practical power after FallacyofUrist's own and it also actively harms him when he uses it.

Spiderking50 just went into the bank to take a leak in the bathroom. While he was in there, a bunch of bank robbers stormed the place and took everyone inside hostage, taking them with them to the vault. They didn't check the bathroom, though, so Spiderking50 was left unmolested. The bank robbers are now in a shootout with the cops and Spiderking50 is terrified. He uses his power to remotely turn off the lights and lock the doors, the bank robbers not noticing due to the gunfight. He is now locked inside a stall gathering his thoughts.

Inside the Apple store, Megggas is shopping for his first iPhone to replace his ancient Nokia and allow him to write fan fiction wherever he wants. After the purchase, he turns to make his way out and sees Beirus looking through a bargain bin.

Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)

IN
Added to the waitlist.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 10:21:53 pm by Andres »

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Peak out to see if there is an exit that is far away from the shootout.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Peak out to see if there is an exit that is far away from the shootout.
There's a window you might be able to squeeze through.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Throw My imaginary fist into his brain. Then rip it out.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 32